Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Hopefully they do read here. Please don’t go down the slide with Barney on your lap, it is so dangerous. The amount of people that do this!
Yeah I don't agree with you there.

Soaf was holding Barney safely and it was soft play.

I've had two children and gone down so many slides with them, never any issue!

Reactions: 5

Pshsjsnn

They’ve both posted a lot this weekend seeing as they didn’t put a vlog up Friday… does that mean it’s this week Soph’s secret project comes out?

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Or is it just to prove us tattlers wrong and that her family aren’t embarrassed of Sophie and Dave?

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
More what’s go on recently bull shit.

sophie and Dave have more going on then

More what’s gone on recently bull shit.

sophie and Dave have more going on then all of us put together who have jobs and children. Honestly how many times are they going to pull this ‘what’s gone on recently’ bullshit! Sophie used to do it all the time with her own channel in London, before Dave and her even appeared together.

we could start a fucking bingo with all the excuses/shit she says.

. an honest chat
. What’s been going on recently
. Barney’s ill
. Wolves at the door

please feel free to add more
- 'She's nervous about the haters' - :ROFLMAO:

- Something about the law of attraction / manifestation

Is it? Never heard that, not that I have children so have no idea. Don't on Dave's lap fair enough as that would be dangerous!! :ROFLMAO:
I don’t even want to type it because it makes me shudder but it’s when the child’s foot or leg catches on the side but the force from the adult immediately behind them can cause really nasty breaks.

• Wow
  • Sad

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Went to watch the shitshow and saw this...

I was like WTF she’s on tour??? 😂😂😂

View attachment 765478
And then saw this comment...love it. Also they get more neg comments because they’re useless

View attachment 765481

Soaf and Dave on tour!!! Hahahahahah They wouldn't even turn up and would be ill every night.

The 'woe is me' is just part of their sympathy act but people are seeing through it. The flamily are even getting a bit sick of it and have fled because that video, which is usually something that would attract viewers is only at 3.4k views!!!!!!!!!! That's horrendous.

That shows that people aren't tuning in to their videos anymore.

Well, you should have uploaded on time, put effort into your uploads and treated your viewers better.

Those commodities have gone elsewhere and I bet they are being treated a lot better.

• Haha

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
Sorry this isn't S&D related, but I shared with you all when baby Thomas arrived and now another exciting thing has happened in the disneylife household.
Mr disneylife proposed!
YAY! So happy for you. I’m sure I saw on Brogan’s thread you thought this might be happening soon, brogtrotter will be gutted! 😂I love that we have a little community on here! 💕

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Likes and dislikes aren't hidden and already.... 12 likes.... 4 dislikes.... it's only been uploaded for 3 minutes hahahahah

• Haha
  • Wow
At what point do they go, maybe a house with a one year isn't an appropriate place for an epileptic dog with apparent ravenous hunger issues?

and maybe, not safe for a one year old either?

Whether they like it or not, they need to face facts, clearly something isn't working here.

''If your dog seems to be continuously hungry and his behavior dictates that he requires food in excess of the norm, further investigation is warranted.''

I doubt the vet has just gone, oh it's the epilepsy medication and off you go. Surely they need to be looking at this further because it's clearly impacting the dogs wellbeing?

Causes for the increased appetite are great in number. Some are listed below.
  • A lesion in the central nervous system
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Low-calorie or unbalanced diet
  • Overfeeding
  • Learned behavior of begging for food
  • Stress can cause your dog to increase eating habits
  • Infection
  • Continual living in a low environmental temperature
  • Increased exercise
  • An endocrine or hormone related disease like diabetes mellitus or hyperadrenocorticism
  • Malabsorption or maldigestion of food due to illness or parasites
  • Pancreatic atrophy
  • Increased rate of gastric emptying
  • Cancer
  • Medications like thyroid supplements, corticosteroids sedatives or anticonvulsants

Maybe the need to rule some of these out before going - Oh it's just his medication?!
Wait, the dog is epileptic?
Did they go and get MRI done etc to rule out everything else?
One of mine has epilepsy and we spent thousands (insured obviously!) to rule out everything else, and the medication and regular blood tests for the medication keep her well.

I smell BS here!

Reactions: 4

Chadders312

Chatty Member
I didn't necessarily mean a youtube paycheck, I was referring to child benefits 😅 they must be living on benefits atm, so another baby means more.
Gotcha, that never even crossed my mind 🤦‍♀️ hmmm i wonder what Soaf spends Barney's child benefit on because it certainly isn't him 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 4