Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Long term lurker on this thread - had no idea who these two losers were, but during lockdown was skimming the most popular Tattle threads and found this one and became weirdly fascinated by how two (below) average people a) gained a following in the first place and b) are so bone idle, lazy and tone deaf that they don’t appear to have any real clue how real life works 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anyway…finally breaking my silence after his pathetic identical comparison pictures to say I follow an older woman called Kathleen Wotton (ocean_calls_swimming) who is registered disabled and she has lost SIXTEEN STONE in a year just through a daily swim. Kinda pisses all over your 1lb a week Slave. Go and take a look. That’s real inspiration.

Oh and Soph, I work in special ed…the amount of children I see that have some sort of engagement or attachment issue because they are parented primarily by an ipad is insane. Watching you two muppets actively and knowlingly and willing create a potential issue in their child’s development makes me angry, despairing and sad. Change it and change it drastically now before it is too late.

Right that’s me done venting 😂🙈. I’m off to enjoy a day out in the real world. Enjoying actual stuff like nature with my kids. Those two should try it…😂😂
They actually say you're supposed to lose between 1-2lbs a week. 16 stone would be almost 4.5lbs a week and not considered safe or sustainable.

It just baffles me how people on here cry about how dave needs to lose weight and then when he actually seems to be losing weight it turns into a "you've not lost enough" or "you've not lost it quick enough". At least he's going in the right direction. They have their flaws but I honestly hope Dave has a big weight loss, massive glow up and leaves Sophie with all the Klarna debt

Reactions: 5

Littlemisssimple

Who’s Gabriella?

Actually ignore me, found her account now. What a cute shop! Soaf could never have something like that

• Haha
Hopefully they do read here. Please don’t go down the slide with Barney on your lap, it is so dangerous. The amount of people that do this!

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Hmmm the reply is a statement on the situation.........

So why not just come out with it and make it public, not in a reply on YouTube?!

Squirrel108

staying in a bungalow all on the one level you would surely hear the glass smashing
Their vet must surely tell them to be more careful as this is becoming a regular occurrence
If it was after seven in the evening I’m guessing Sloth was in bed asleep with Barney. And Oath was doing a bit of ”hoovering” in the GEM.

I just caught up on the Yaz and ash thing (I’d never heard of them before)… I think if there hadn’t been such a huge negative response soaf and Dave would have done the same and cited ‘giving our son the best holiday ever’. They need to stay in favour of their followers though, so I think they’ll comment about it in their next vlog as they know it will get views. They’ll pretend to be taking covid seriously and say they don’t agree with the loophole. I think they’ll be looking at others who have spoken out against them, seeing who gets good responses, and constructing their response on what has received positive comments.

I feel very confused because I really want their holiday to be cancelled… but I’m also going inFebruary and I don’t want mine to be cancelled 😂😂
Wouldn't it be nice if you bumped into them while there.. you could go around together, oh what fun you could have

Can anyone actually make it all the way through one of their videos non stop. Most are just soaf just talking a load of bollocks for 20 minutes

Last edited:

kez06119

Well this just confirms that (and I know a lot of the mental American flamily haven't watched yet) a LOT of their viewers are watching like we do.
Another very boring vlog, they definitely don’t plan ahead with their content, no thought gone into it at all!! What a pair of lazy arses!!

Mable912

VIP Member
Just had a thought ref Chip's medical bills... if they're on income support (which they have to be, surely?) - sorry not sure of the new term for IS... then they'll have access to charity vet care such as PDSA (no snark here, we've used PSDA in the past) where you only need to make a donation. Would perhaps explain their relaxed approach to Chip requiring care.
It’s just all Universal Credit now. You’re spot on though, they will be getting financial support for vets

And does the vet / vet nurse know she’s being recorded? I’m not sure they’ll have consented to this - though it’s possibly Sophie’s mum or Ratbags playing the part 🤔😳🤣
I thought this. Where would their nearest emergency vets be? I feel like drawing it to their attention!

Lola123

VIP Member
Had time to make a new intro and end slate though? Unless that was new in the last video as I didn’t watch it

Hurrah54

VIP Member
They actually say you're supposed to lose between 1-2lbs a week. 16 stone would be almost 4.5lbs a week and not considered safe or sustainable.

It just baffles me how people on here cry about how dave needs to lose weight and then when he actually seems to be losing weight it turns into a "you've not lost enough" or "you've not lost it quick enough". At least he's going in the right direction. They have their flaws but I honestly hope Dave has a big weight loss, massive glow up and leaves Sophie with all the Klarna debt
I mean.. it is a gossip forum so you're not always going to agree with what everyone says 🤷‍♀️

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
It's really annoying me that they were recycling a dirty jar. Or am I the weird one? Please tell me I'm not the only one that rinses jars before putting them in recycling?
My mum and I also rinse out jars before putting them in the recycling so not to attract anything!

Donald73

VIP Member
OH MY GOD SOAF HAS POSTED...IS IT ABOUT THE OBVIOUS SITUATION ALL OVER INSTA?!

hahhaahahahahah of course not, she's casually just posting her taking Barney for a walk (he looks so cold BUT HE HAS SOCKS ON!!!) and bragging about baby clothes she's bought.

Oh read the fucking room Darlin.

BUT ........................🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 BARNEY HAS SOCKS ON GUYS - WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!
Is it a bright sunny day in her area?? He’s still in shorts. I’m not a cold creature but I’m even thinking about getting the heating on this week here it’s not warm at all.

Them not commenting on Grabz and Cash speaks volumes btw.

Laurralove

I don't know much about the situation but I find it hard to believe none of their friends, family or followers knew what they'd planned and now that there's been a backlash anyone that did know is staying silent as they can't openly condemn someone for something they probably encouraged before shit hit the fan! As a brand ambassador thats recently "booked" a Disney trip, I'd have thought SAD might have spoke to these people about Disney and probably knew? My thinking is they won't speak out about it because they actually support them. And like others have said, Dave doesn't own many other clothes so will be reluctant to part with his hairy black t shirt

Jess89

VIP Member
The thing is, if you don’t teach children what is safe to play with and what isn’t, how will they learn?

She let him play with a candle. Yeah it’s fine when it’s not lit but when it is lit, Barney won’t understand the difference and think he can play with it anyway.

Don’t encourage children to play with things that could harm them. Such as grabbing lamps that could smash onto his face, electrical items that could electrocute him etc
Accident. Waiting. To. Happen

Chadders312

Chatty Member
SAD are probably too scared to say anything on this whole shenanigans anyway, Y&A have lost a lot of respect in the Disney community and this will be Soaf and Dave's chance to jump in and be their besties..........they don't have many friends after all!

• Haha