Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Is she having an evening run at 7pm with Barney lying down asleep? Then he’s going to go home and go to bed?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel like the catch up video tonight will be an attempt to make people feel sorry for them ahead of ~*~the big launch~*~. That way people might be more tempted to buy their stuff to support them. It's an interesting marketing strategy I guess.

Newbie1978

The woman thinks she's opening a fucking factory next week.

Has Barney smashed her on the head a little too hard with a lamp or something because this level of delusional aint right.

I posted this;

You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

And they have hid it. It's not abuse. It's not 'trolling' is asking them a genuine question and you get blocked.

FUCKING COWARDS.
I can see that comment.

I can start it but I’m afraid I haven’t been consistently watching them for a few weeks so might not be best placed to do a recap xx
They are so dull there isn’t much to re cap anyways haha
They did different ads for different meal boxes
They bought Barney some clothes they will most likely return
They have no had many people watching their videos
Sophie didn’t want people to be mean about them be irresponsible enough that their dog ate glass

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
I’d love Charlotte Ruff to do that! 😂😂😂

I even paid for it with my own money which I have earned from a full time job.. shocking!!
Bet you’ve spent YEARS slaving away in a PROPER job to save for that ONE IN A LIFETIME HOLIDAY! Good on you 👏🏻 xx

deejvillage

VIP Member
I messaged Krappily last night to see if she'd comment on the Yas and Ash situation. I got a reply stating she didn't want to comment on what other people were doing.
I haven't watched it but notice Krappily has brought out a big changes video... :unsure: Think S&D will use this as an excuse to cancel the trip? Yaz and Ash have pulled their whole youtube so this is certainly causing waves in the Disney community.

Edit: Looking at the comments it's just her closing her shop down

Last edited:
  • Wow

deejvillage

VIP Member
6.2k views on a Disney Vlog… that is the real reason for no Vlog.

I love the way we think he has lost weight where actually in the latest vlog he seemed very coy about his weightloss which made me think he has put it all back on!

It’s either Miss a Vlog Monday, Where’s the Vlog Wednesday or Fuck the vlog Friday!
You pinching my catchphrases again? 😘 Tbf I haven’t used them in a while!

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Yeah she’s not someone to aspire to be like!!!

immoral and a money grabber 😂

Graco are always the cheap Argos brand that breaks in my eyes. If there was anything we spent our money on, it was car seats and things that are for SAFETY.

no offence to anyone who bought anything Graco as we did too but found it was cheap and broken in no time.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
There is leaves on the ground and he's in a short sleeved sleep suit and shorts. Not even a blanket.

Nowhere in the UK is that bloody hot today!

Yeah her silence speaks volumes.

Enjoys those 5XL tops Soph and Dave.

I really hope people comment tomorrow I REALLY DO!!!
It’s 24 degrees where I am, I’ve taken off kids jumpers and socks but also got out the paddling pool. Where’s barneys gigantic pool?

Reactions: 5

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Probably "lucky escape Sophie, that could have been Chip that happened to".
This is the most accurate thing I've ever read.

Okay, so can someone work out how if Dave is 'building muscle' how he has lost 50lbs but looks the same?

Surely, if his personal trainer was doing his job, Dave would be losing 50lbs of 'fat' but would be gaining more muscle definition so would be more defined? And surely if he was losing 'Fat' and not muscle, you would be able to see this!?

The man has lost his fucking mind.

Guys, Soaf can't spell, Dave can't do maths and maybe neither of them can tell the time?! I think we are finally discovering how fucking THICK they both are.

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Is it a bright sunny day in her area?? He’s still in shorts. I’m not a cold creature but I’m even thinking about getting the heating on this week here it’s not warm at all.

Them not commenting on Grabz and Cash speaks volumes btw.
There is leaves on the ground and he's in a short sleeved sleep suit and shorts. Not even a blanket.

Nowhere in the UK is that bloody hot today!

Yeah her silence speaks volumes.

Enjoys those 5XL tops Soph and Dave.

I really hope people comment tomorrow I REALLY DO!!!

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
5 comments on the post. 1 of which is her sister :ROFLMAO: (y)

I'm not sure they will say anything about Yaz and Ash, after all no ones forgotten they broke the covid lockdown (more than once) so they must know if they criticise them they risk a backlash.
I will be interested to see if anyone posts a comment on her video tomorrow!

• Haha

VanillaxMoon

How can any one trust sophie with their money. With their lack of vlogs and engagement. whatever trash she is going to sell. She will spend the money first and then, if she remembers and that’s a big if she will send them the item. I can see loads of comments saying “don’t bother the products never arrived”. Or “after three weeks, after countless unanswered emails I received this knock off tat.”