Sophie and Dave #35 Dave no longer hoovering the gym, turkey-baster is filled to the Brim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Soaf, you've only got 4 months to pay off Disney, you better get a move on :ROFLMAO:

If it's not out by the next thread, we could do a poll on what we think the product is...

Could it be additional discharge catchers for ladies who are as dischargely blessed as our Soaf?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe Dave could release a fitness DVD along the lines of Insanity, could even call it Obesity.

5 x cans of Monster to the lips every 30 seconds for 25 minutes
2 x 10 piece KFC family feast - lift drumstick to mouth, chew and repeat until failure
1 x set of playstation
10 x sets of midnight gorging
1 x set of considering eating Chip's food as still hungry
2 x sets of destroying the toilet after actually eating Chip's food
Finish up with 1 x 12 hour set of sleeping and just generally being a waste of space

Edit to fit your lifestyle Dave but think the above should pretty much work for you

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe Dave could release a fitness DVD along the lines of Insanity, could even call it Obesity.

5 x cans of Monster to the lips every 30 seconds for 25 minutes
2 x 10 piece KFC family feast - lift drumstick to mouth, chew and repeat until failure
1 x set of playstation
10 x sets of midnight gorging
1 x set of considering eating Chip's food as still hungry
2 x sets of destroying the toilet after actually eating Chip's food
Finish up with 1 x 12 hour set of sleeping and just generally being a waste of space

Edit to fit your lifestyle Dave but think the above should pretty much work for you
Omg. Your avatar of Dave and the trolley 😂

Serious flashbacks to his farcical trip to Walmart.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably thinks because the Honest Chat vid is 26 mins long that counts for two vlogs. 😄 Nothing would surprise me with that lazy mare (and bone idle oaf).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They seem to be uploading less than when they promised 5 vlogs a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They're tit. And to think just the other day, she was spouting off about how career-minded she is these days, and how hard she's been working.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In any other walk of life you would get the elbow from your job so I'm purposely not going to view it (whenever it does go up) and would encourage everyone on here to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
No vlog the baby Is poorly she just posted on Instagram ....... Another heap of lies. God job we don't all do that at work. The world would end. duck me they are annoying as hell.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
No vlog the baby Is poorly she just posted on Instagram ....... Another heap of lies. God job we don't all do that at work. The world would end. duck me they are annoying as hell.
Funny how they only post there will be no vlog after it’s meant to be up

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm sure that's a load of crap, but even if it's not, Barney being ill this once still doesn't account for the multiple other uploads they've missed.

Reactions: 14
Jaysus, what a lazy bloody pair these two are!! There is two of them 😱 My hub and I don't both take time off work if the kids poorly, who does that?! they are so unbelievable and they would absolutely get the push if they had jobs.

Soaf - don't bother with whatever rubbish project you're pissing about at, you're WAY too lazy to follow anything through.

Last edited:
  • Heart
But there's 2 of them FFS, when our child is ill my husband and I don’t both take the day off 😤

Also my two pence worth on the 'secret project', I think it is some sort of floral dress colab!

• Heart
What a busy day, making huge strides in her top secret project in the morning and being too tired to film after all that effort so out comes the calpol and antibiotics to save them from actually breaking a sweat

Reactions: 14
These two wastes of space infuriate me so much, honestly how hard is it to post 3 times a week, always excuse after excuse.
Also I don't understand why they couldn't film yesterday and upload that today, why does it have to be filmed today.
Honestly the pair of them are so bleeping lazy it's unreal and would've been fired years ago if they actually had a real job in the real world.
The flamily clearly aren't OK if this is the kind of stuff they are willing to put up with, the promise of 3 videos a week, how long until they can't even upload 2 videos. I don't see why more people aren't jumping ship, they're just not reliable.
And let's not get started on this secret project of Soafs 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s this thing called pre-filming Soaf, should try it some time. Surely it doesn’t take two of them to look after Barney (if he is indeed poorly), they are pathetic.

I know some kids are just more sickly than others but surely it’s not normal the amount of times they claim Barney is sick?! I have two children both in childcare settings and they are rarely ever ill besides the odd snotty nose. Poor boy probably has no immune system since he never leaves the beige gulag.

Reactions: 23
Can’t get over these two (again). They could have some back up vids ready to go just in case they can’t get an upload ready but lastminute . com means that anything gets in the way and these 2 are screwed.

When my wee one is unwell there’s no way me and my husband could both take time to look after her. My husband or I either have to take annual leave / unpaid leave or get the grandparents in for help. These 2 are getting more unrelatable every day! Barney is probably poorly all the time as he never gets any fresh air ☁

• Sad
Reactions: 13
So Barney being unwell today means she couldn’t edit yesterday or the day before? How are they so busy that they can’t prepare vlogs in advance? They literally have weekends and every other day off.

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.