Sophie and Dave #35 Dave no longer hoovering the gym, turkey-baster is filled to the Brim!

Let's solve the old age question....How does Sophie and Dave make their money?

• 1) Through Youtube, Ads, Affiliates and Merch Alone

Votes: 11 3.8%
  • 2) Number 1 combined with Universal Credit or other government benefits

Votes: 83 28.8%
  • 3) Dave has an OnlyFans account where he gets his tits out.

Votes: 16 5.6%
  • 4) Soaf and an OnlyFans account where she gets her ankles out for the Armish Farmers

Votes: 8 2.8%
  • 5) Barney is actually a high flying Stockbrocker and is currently racking in the cash.

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • 6) It's a mystery. Genuinely have no idea how they earn so much money.

Votes: 53 18.4%
  • 7) Bank of Nanna Fran

Votes: 20 6.9%
  • 8) Bank of Nanna Ratbag

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • 9) A Combination of several of the above scams because Soaf and Dave will do ANYTHING to avoid havin

Votes: 89 30.9%
  • 10) Daves Acting 'Career'. (E.G like when he recently sat in a dressing room for 10 days for 'work'

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A big well done to @Hurrah54 for the most hilarious thread title! Had to be slightly amended to fit in!

Hopefully I've created this thread right as it's my first time!!

Sophie and Dave #35 : dave no longer hoovering the gym now the turkey baster is filled to the brim

A slog has just been released but who wants to go ahead with a recap of what the Dullard-Browns have been up to (bugger all!!!)......

Reactions: 10
So basically no, she wants a baby after Disney. She doesn't feel ready. And she's now career driven and motivated to "provide" for her family. "I just don't feel there right now".

So. Why are all the comments congratulating her and saying how much they're looking forward to baby updates and them having two babies?? Did they even watch the video?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah thank you @goofygirlDLP9999 for creating a new thread!!
We are going to need it after this new vlog.. already rolling my eyes 🙄
The most challenging thing about her first year of motherhood was having visitors around ?!?😂 (I completely understand that and people do need to back off sometimes but isnt this q&a about the whole first year?! )
God she's just so full of lies!

Also... you keep telling yourself that Ange 👍
Screenshot_20210809-193035_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why are people saying congratulations in the comments?! I was like OHH NO for a second but then i realised they wouldn't announce in a boring sit down video they'd milk it for all its worth! People are weird.

I hope she never feels "there" for another baby.

Reactions: 7
Sounds more to me like YouTube career is failing and she needs to go out and get an actual job so covering it up by saying she’s SOoooOoo motivated now to get a job.

Reactions: 9
The thread title is a load of tit now.. we were wrong, theturkey baster is still laying dusty in the drawer because Soph is turning into the CEO of lazy town

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn't want people in her house when Barney was a new born
Ummmm we were in a national lockdown people shouldn't off been in your house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Again, Barney has gone down for a sleep? Oh in his pram? and your using his bedroom as filming studio.
Round of applause for mother of the f***ing year 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 29
The fact that she feels like she can just pick and choose pregnancy just shows how out of touch she is. That Turkey Baster is still on ice! She might be all sunshine and rainbows in the video tonight but don't forget, she's radio silent aside from this video so... never believe the begging Browns is all I'm saying. You never know what tricks they've got up their sleeves.

And they're not just going to Disney, she's planning on dragging Barney round Universal as well. That's another £1000 onto their trip! Honestly, their bleeping insane.

'now that we're saving for a house'

Sorry but people who are serious about saving for a house don't take £10k Disney trips babe.

HAHAHAH SORRY BUT 19:00 INTO THE SLOG ...... THE FAKE CRY TO WOLVES HAD ME IN STITCHES HAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Two people at home with no job between them and she’s talking about finding time for a shower. She is so out of touch with working parents/families.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she actually hear what comes out of her own mouth?
* Career driven - 2 vlogs a week & no social media interaction 🙄
* Wishes she took more bump pics but worried no-1 would be interested - err why not for your own memories or to show barney when hes older?!?
* Best thing about being a mum - taking barney to a restaurant 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She tried to blame the wolves for 'feeling down' near Christmas.

No Soaf darling, it was because your sister announced she was having a baby girl... remember?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh I do love it when Sophie makes a vlog just for us.

I had loads I wanted to say but can't remember most of it and can't be bothered to re-watch but my greatest observation...

'Barney's gone down for a nap'
*uses Barney's bedroom as a studio whilst the poor lamb sleeps in his uncomfortable pram shoved by the back door like a naughty puppy*

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Throwing a wee bit of shade at Dave as well when talking about Labour and that her mum came into the house and took charge.
Also no mention of any help from Dave’s side, it’s all my mum and sisters
Remember the last vlog when she told Dave chop was the man of the house even when Dave is there ??
Nothing like chastising your husband online
Trouble in paradise me thinks

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Dave will not fit on the rides in Universal, especially Velocicoaster. I think I said before Theme Park Express on youtube JUST managed to get on and he is 21st and looks a lot slimmer than Dave, he still had to do a funny seating position to get it to go green and said it was uncomfortable on it. I think he would also struggle with Hagrids as a guy wasn't allowed on when we were there and he was smaller than Dave.

Edit: Just looked at another guy who is 23st and can't fit on Hagrid's he reckons you would need to be 300lbs (roughly 21.5st) to fit on it. Again he doesn't look as big as Dave. I can't remember what weight Dave is supposed to be now??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.