Sophie and Dave #35 Dave no longer hoovering the gym, turkey-baster is filled to the Brim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still only 22 comments on last nights slog, she must have deleted so many, probably didn't like being told how easy she has it! The previous 'honest chat' one has 271!!!........hmmm so only arse licking lovey-dovey comments will be accepted :rolleyes: so predictable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Still only 22 comments on last nights slog, she must have deleted so many, probably didn't like being told how easy she has it! The previous 'honest chat' one has 271!!!........hmmm so only arse licking lovey-dovey comments will be accepted :rolleyes: so predictable.
And only 5.5k views. Probably shot themselves in the foot with their clickbait title on the previous video!

Reactions: 8
Imagine if 250 comments have been deleted because they weren't arse licking comments.

Haha!!

I can't believe she's been buying herself more and more dresses.

And they still think they can pay for Disney......

Reactions: 6
Seeing she was at home with Barney when Dave got back from London....did she say how he got home from the station if she didn't pick him up ?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She really thinks she's hard done by for having to look after her kid with the help of her mum for not even two weeks.

I was a single mum at 21 for the first two years of my oldest boys life, fully single, alone all day every day in a house that I couldn't even afford to buy a TV aerial to be fitted for 4 months after moving in. I had come out of a physically and emotionally abusive relationship and had been left with no friends, no self esteem and no job.
I eventually built myself back up and chose (in my opinion) a fantastic husband who has never been out of work. I had to take 4 years career break as my second child has disabilities (my first also was diagnosed with autism) and by some miracle fell pregnant with twins before a global pandemic (seriously, the coil failed, who knew)
But guess what? I'm now working part time around my husbands self employed job, and I'm attending uni next month, because I WANT to improve my life even further. I'm not sat on Instagram 3 days a week talking about my dream whilst I fob my ONE CHILD off to my mother (couldn't if I tried, my husbands mum passed away 10 years ago, and mine 7) she should be thankful she's even got the option to phone her mum for help, the useless bleeping troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Seeing she was at home with Barney when Dave got back from London....did she say how he got home from the station if she didn't pick him up ?
Hi Sophie mom
Yeah it's dave
Ummm my train gets in in around 10mins
Yeah Sophie is at home she's done so well.
What you will be at the train station in a minute oh fab thanks so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What I want to know is when is Sing to me Dave returning. Was dubbed as a year long promise for him to sing whatever she wanted.. not much time left on the clock now after 3 whole videos 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She used to be SUCH a theatre groupie in London, maybe after all these years (and 3 videos that didn't go viral) she's finally given it up. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Aka 'I really hope you buy this tit that I'm about to sell because I've got to pay off our holiday but December and we don't work so....'
No we definitely won’t love it at much as you do Soaf. Whatever your new project is, it will probably be tit but don’t worry the 🦖 + 🐧 idiots will still buy it cos they are a bunch of mugs!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No we definitely won’t love it at much as you do Soaf. Whatever your new project is, it will probably be tit but don’t worry the 🦖 + 🐧 idiots will still buy it cos they are a bunch of mugs!
I honestly hope the Flamily pull out the 'oh I love it so much but I don't have any money due to the pandemic' card. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s so gender neutral, dressing her male dog and boy child in pink, wow, so progressive and not at all based in gender disappointment…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi Sophie mom
Yeah it's dave
Ummm my train gets in in around 10mins
Yeah Sophie is at home she's done so well.
What you will be at the train station in a minute oh fab thanks so much.

This is SO what happened.

I don't have kids so I may be wrong but is The Tiger Who Came To Tea an appropriate book for Barney's age? It seems to me he was restless because it's too long and not engaging for him, are books with a couple of sentences per page not more suited to one-year-olds? Something like Dear Zoo or Spot are surely better.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is SO what happened.

I don't have kids so I may be wrong but is The Tiger Who Came To Tea an appropriate book for Barney's age? It seems to me he was restless because it's too long and not engaging for him, are books with a couple of sentences per page not more suited to one-year-olds? Something like Dear Zoo or Spot are surely better.
I don’t think it really matters if a parent/guardian is reading it, I think children just enjoy listening to their caregivers voice. You can read a phone bill to some children and they love it 😂Perhaps if they were encouraging Barney to read himself then I’d agree

Reactions: 5
I swear it took less time to develop the Coronavirus vaccines than it's taking for her to launch this project.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.