Sophie and Dave #35 Dave no longer hoovering the gym, turkey-baster is filled to the Brim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exacccctly!! Her own HUSBAND has body issues and she ignores it!

'Here's me looking perfectly fine in a bikini whilst my husband hates himself!!! Woooo'

I think they've either taken out a big loan for it or thrown it on a credit card. I think Soaf lives for paying things off monthly. The fact that she doesn't address it either, I think in her delusional head makes her think that people assume they have money. But we see their pathetic life each day :ROFLMAO: We see Dave in his scabby clothes, we see them moaning about taking their son out to the zoo for £50 BUT if it involves SOAF, she is happy to spend ANYTHING to make herself happy because she is a selfish witch.

Even KRAPPILY EVER AFTER, who is a ball bag of tit, who works part time and her husband works full time, who have DVC, go on endless trips, even they make content about budgeting because even they know and say these big trips and things cost money. It's like Soaf and Dave REALLY don't live in the real world at all.
I think your spot on about the loan
They have asked Daves dad or mum to get them a loan
Paid for Disney
Maybe another few months rent
And mother of boys kept the rest to splurge on shite while she drip feeds dave a few quid for the coop while he’s on the daily get Barney to sleep walk

The new camera will be coming from curry's on finance
I was thinking surely the will have insurance being that the camera is the most important asset in the ‘business’
Then again it’s the goon platoon we are talking about here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think your spot on about the loan
They have asked Daves dad or mum to get them a loan
Paid for Disney
Maybe another few months rent
And mother of boys kept the rest to splurge on shite while she drip feeds dave a few quid for the coop while he’s on the daily get Barney to sleep walk

I was thinking surely the will have insurance being that the camera is the most important asset in the ‘business’
Then again it’s the goon platoon we are talking about here 😂😂😂
Thinking about it didn't they buy a new camera after Barney was born

Reactions: 4
Thinking about it didn't they buy a new camera after Barney was born
They did and then dropped it and I think lied to John Lewis to get a new one!! Claimed it was 'faulty' but they admitted dropping it.

The fact that they didn't even seem bothered was insane.

I think Soaf is just back to being at the HEIGHT of her manic state though.

They absolutely will not address how they have saved enough for Disney. There is no way in hell they will be open and honest about it. And let me tell you, ANYONE who knows a shred about Disney World right now will go NUTS if she sits there and pretends all is fine and dandy.

People are devastated their holidays have been cancelled over the last 18 months that they have scrimped and saved for. During that time, Disney have been sneaky bastards and took away all the benefits basically of being on site. So slowly it's getting more and more expensive to be onsite so families are literally UNABLE to rebook their holidays that have been cancelled. Thats the awful reality. Their holidays cancelled and are now way too expensive (when you add all the fastpass, hotel transfers etc etc to the price of the holiday) for people to re-book. It's awful. And yet Disney Vloggers are bleeping ignorant!!!

So if she sits there and goes OH ITS SOOOOO AFFORABLE AND SOO EASY TO SAVE AND OHH THE NEW CHANGES ARE FINE, there will be bleeping ANARCHY!!!

Reactions: 11
They did and then dropped it and I think lied to John Lewis to get a new one!! Claimed it was 'faulty' but they admitted dropping it.

The fact that they didn't even seem bothered was insane.

I think Soaf is just back to being at the HEIGHT of her manic state though.

They absolutely will not address how they have saved enough for Disney. There is no way in hell they will be open and honest about it. And let me tell you, ANYONE who knows a shred about Disney World right now will go NUTS if she sits there and pretends all is fine and dandy.

People are devastated their holidays have been cancelled over the last 18 months that they have scrimped and saved for. During that time, Disney have been sneaky bastards and took away all the benefits basically of being on site. So slowly it's getting more and more expensive to be onsite so families are literally UNABLE to rebook their holidays that have been cancelled. Thats the awful reality. Their holidays cancelled and are now way too expensive (when you add all the fastpass, hotel transfers etc etc to the price of the holiday) for people to re-book. It's awful. And yet Disney Vloggers are bleeping ignorant!!!

So if she sits there and goes OH ITS SOOOOO AFFORABLE AND SOO EASY TO SAVE AND OHH THE NEW CHANGES ARE FINE, there will be bleeping ANARCHY!!!
She’s going to do that though because she wants people to think she’s fine and living the good life especially after claiming having no money or house and being pregnant over a year ago. What an embarrassment

Reactions: 6
She already admitted she was worried about where they would find money because they only have $950 to spend on food. So as well as spending probably 6/7k on the holiday, they’ve got to find way more for food (Dave probably spends $2000 on food alone 😂) add in fast passes, Uber etc. They are crazy. It’s absolute madness. We love Disney world but have agreed we will not be back for a long long time because of the cost now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.