Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is so random and off topic so IM SORRY but I have to get this out

I was a genuine fan of there’s and enjoyed their Disney vlogs - but there was one single, random action that sealed the deal for me and made the sickly sweet illusion crack…

They were on the Frozen ride in Epcot, Let it Go is playing and Dave is singing along at the top of his lungs

That was it! The moment I saw through it all.

I thought, if I was on that ride, I’ve queued up for hours to get on, only to have to listen to a two-bit singer try his best to wail over the track and make it about him - I’d have lost my mind

Such a simple, unimportant moment, but it made me see how selfish they are

Ever since then it was just a rabbit hole getting deeper and deeper

Okay … I feel better now. Thank you and goodbye

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

worshipplay

My opinion regarding why she doesn’t upload to the SophieBelle channel anymore, is that filming a sit down video takes time, planning, and editing. A vlog doesn’t need any of that stuff. ‘Daily’ vlogging has got to be the laziest type of video on YouTube.
I’ve summarised the latest “feeling excited” vlog here, in terms of the viewable content in minute intervals, so if you wish to revisit you can without having to mess around watching it all again… you can just skip to your favourite part… you are welcome 🙏

0:00 - Soaf waffle / beans on toast (with cheese)
1:00 - beans on faces / bean in tea
2:00 - bean juice on nose / back of head / “that’s a small stick” / 20secs of dog footage zero dialogue
3:00 - baby asleep / Soaf looks directly into the sun / whilst admitting to “terrible” recent content
4:00 - “oh yay a cloud” / “it’s like the omen” describing Chip sat still on the grass 🤷‍♂️ / Soaf admits “the vlog is all over the place”
5:00 - Vaccination sticker flex / third mention of “horrific” recent content (whilst sat in a car)… yep!
6:00 - Soaf secret project waffle
7:00 - Soaf secret project waffle / text from Dave the Monster (he’s home with milk and bread)
8:00 - Soaf tells me to do a mindmap / makes a terrible analogy about brown sludge (here I am resisting making an analogy myself about someone’s surname!)
9:00 - says bye from the car

there you go…

If she hadn’t have said her secret project wasn’t a collab I would have suggested she’s in talks with either Heinz or a car manufacturer, or perhaps an adaptation of the original Omen film whereby a dog just sits there looking possessed!

…and she says it’s been terrible content - pfffttt!

Title Suggestion:
Sophie and Dave #36
You’ve got Heinz on your face, you big disgrace, pedalling your merch all over the place

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
'That's not my dog hair covered cot'

'That's not my Owl Eyed Mother'

'That's not my bodybuilding Mega Obese Dad'

and other books by Soaf Belle-end Brown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Anyone notice when she was talking about the “viciousness of people online”, and she said “dont cry” to herself….. there was literally no sign of tears??
It was an Oscar worthy moment.
The woman who didn’t cry at her wedding or the birth of her son is going to cry because ‘Sonia from Scotland’ advised her in the YouTube comments to put a coat on her freezing baby at Legoland 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Kitt

VIP Member
When he’s singing ‘welcome to the jungle’ and she’s like ‘Dave don’t I’ve got a migraine!’ And he snaps back ‘you told me to do it’ it’s so so AWKWARD. He looks so annoyed. I reckon off camera they barely speak and there’s lots of snapping like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Yaaaaaaaaasssssss

So I’ve just found out I’m pregnant, so going by Sophie and daves rule book me and my husband should now both quit our jobs, move out of our stable home and move in with my mum, and go on the beg to strangers saying we’re homeless and poor……. No wait that would be STUPID!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Scapier88

VIP Member
She didn't want people in her house when Barney was a new born
Ummmm we were in a national lockdown people shouldn't off been in your house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
She tried to blame the wolves for 'feeling down' near Christmas.

No Soaf darling, it was because your sister announced she was having a baby girl... remember?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Posts a video about being career driven

But posted it like 90mins late.

yeah, starting as you mean to go on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I have some suggestions to reboot the SAD Channel in to healthy growth to bring in the dough for the big trip:

Some for Dave:
What I eat in a day (and why it has to stop)
Giving up fizzy drinks/Monster challenge
Learning to drive tips & vlog
48 Hours without UberEats challenge

Some for Soaf:
Chester zoo on a budget
Saying yes to my husband for 24 hours
Amish bungalow clean with me
My personality disorder diagnosis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Reader130987

VIP Member
An idiot flamily member has left a comment saying they're praying for the Browns.

Sorry, but if you're looking for someone or something to pray for this evening, how about the people of Afghanistan? Surely they're more deserving of prayers than two useless lard arses, who live a cushy life cocooned in their beige bunga and don't know the first thing about hardship.

They'll get no Our Fathers from me, just because Soaf and Barney had a fleeting sickness bug (allegedly).

• Heart
Reactions: 35

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I find it REALLY interesting that out of all the comments on last nights video, this is the one she has replied to..

''Can't belive how well Barney sleeps to allow you to film a video in his room whilst napping most babies would wake up with the noise''
Reply -
Sophie and Dave
No chance! He was sleeping in his pram x

Does it not strike you weird that a one year old is having his daily nap in a pram each day so his mum can use his bedroom to film a video? She's got no fucking shame in her game.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Tootsietop

She really thinks she's hard done by for having to look after her kid with the help of her mum for not even two weeks.

I was a single mum at 21 for the first two years of my oldest boys life, fully single, alone all day every day in a house that I couldn't even afford to buy a TV aerial to be fitted for 4 months after moving in. I had come out of a physically and emotionally abusive relationship and had been left with no friends, no self esteem and no job.
I eventually built myself back up and chose (in my opinion) a fantastic husband who has never been out of work. I had to take 4 years career break as my second child has disabilities (my first also was diagnosed with autism) and by some miracle fell pregnant with twins before a global pandemic (seriously, the coil failed, who knew)
But guess what? I'm now working part time around my husbands self employed job, and I'm attending uni next month, because I WANT to improve my life even further. I'm not sat on Instagram 3 days a week talking about my dream whilst I fob my ONE CHILD off to my mother (couldn't if I tried, my husbands mum passed away 10 years ago, and mine 7) she should be thankful she's even got the option to phone her mum for help, the useless fucking troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 34