Sophie and Dave #35 Dave no longer hoovering the gym, turkey-baster is filled to the Brim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sling isn’t meant to be used as a hands free sling, more just to give that extra bit of support as the toddler gets heavier 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The sling isn’t meant to be used as a hands free sling, more just to give that extra bit of support as the toddler gets heavier 😀
That makes so much more sense! And if Soaf had been attached to the baby this whole time it would make sense, but she is no Keira-Rose style attachment parent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The banned questions and opinions list is growing in the notes Soaf keeps on her phone isn’t it? Add these to the blockable offences that won’t be mentioned:

Dave’s driving test
Cost of WDW
YouTube as “full time work”
Being a “single parent” for a day
Chester zoo
Soaf’s shopping addiction
Dave’s unqualified weight-loss “advice”
Barneys development
Barneys inadequate toys and clothing
Budgeting and spending

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How is Barney NOT walking!?

His grand physical motor skills are pretty good, he can climb and call pretty well. He's been standing for AGES and is now 13 months old.

I think they are purposefully holding him back which is so so wrong because they are lazy bastards.

I just can't imagine them sitting there, encouraging him to walk to each other can you!?

The banned questions and opinions list is growing in the notes Soaf keeps on her phone isn’t it? Add these to the blockable offences that won’t be mentioned:

Dave’s driving test
Cost of WDW
YouTube as “full time work”
Being a “single parent” for a day
Chester zoo
Soaf’s shopping addiction
Dave’s unqualified weight-loss “advice”
Barneys development
Barneys inadequate toys and clothing
Budgeting and spending

You mam/sir are going to jail :ROFLMAO: 🐧

MMM can go around arresting everyone on their behalf.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
There's more to their story that they won't be telling anyone. It sounds to me like they're supported by their parents who either own or pay for their house for them. I don't know how accurate it is but their maximum earnings on social blade is £400 per month and there's no way that will even cover half of their rent.

If they were truly earning and affording everything on their spending then they'd easily be able to give up some things to budget to buy a house however that doesn't seem to be the case.... They could cancel their holiday and instantly have like £6k towards their deposit. It took me and my partner 5 years to save just £25k.

As nice as Sophie and Dave probably are in real life, I really get frustrated watching their vlogs where they moan about money and careers etc. They could buy a house and have careers if they wanted but because their priorities are all wrong they probably never will. They are making life choices that are based entirely around suffering so that they can go to a certain place on holiday once a year. It's a little bit sad for Barney, he will enjoy Disney (maybe) but what about the rest of the year?

Either way there's just no way that the only work they do is produce 40 minutes of vlogs per week and that pays for their bills, expensive holidays and everything for Barney. I know these Youtubers seem to do well but for what is in their vlogs they can't do that well. It's not like they are Zoella and Alfie Deyes whose vlogs are basically walking product placement ads.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
A £56 casual midi dress is a ‘bargain’ but making memories with your son plus a whole vlog worth of content at the zoo is not??

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
A £56 casual midi dress is a ‘bargain’ but making memories with your son plus a whole vlog worth of content at the zoo is not??
“I can’t wait to wear these in Disney” well how the duck are you paying for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

It looks like that dress out of Sound of Music

Where the girl prances around to the on 'I am 16 going on 17'

No Soaf, you are 30 going on bleeping 31 who cannot afford to spend £1000's on dresses, £10k's on holidays WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE A STABLE HOME, DON'T bleeping HAVE A JOB BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR LARDY HUSBAND AND COMPLAIN £50 IS TOO MUCH TO TAKE YOUR SON TO THE ZOO YOU SELFISH witch!!!!!!

Wearing Pink to a baby girls christening...how gender neutral of you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I hope shes going to mop that floor not just hoover it, its bleddy filthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Deep clean!?

She did about 10 mins and then happen to be in her bloody wardrobe showing off her 'disney dresses'.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will we ever see the vlog she mentioned though.
Or if we do it will be half arsed where she shows like 4 dresses and does affiliate links for all of them

Reactions: 7

His grand physical motor skills are pretty good, he can climb and call pretty well. He's been standing for AGES and is now 13 months old.

I think they are purposefully holding him back which is so so wrong because they are lazy bastards.

I just can't imagine them sitting there, encouraging him to walk to each other can you!?

my son didn’t walk unaided until 14 months.They all develop at their own pace, so it might just be he hasn’t quite mastered it yet but I wonder if they give him much opportunity to practice? 🤔

Did it bug anyone else that she had his little tike car in the middle of the living room? Play with the poor boy outside in the fresh air

Reactions: 14

she won’t arrest anyone 😂 she’s even shat 💩 on them in yesterday’s vlog.

Barney is just strapped down all the time. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
my son didn’t walk unaided until 14 months.They all develop at their own pace, so it might just be he hasn’t quite mastered it yet but I wonder if they give him much opportunity to practice? 🤔
This is what I mean, I definitely think he was almost walking 4 months ago! Like standing unaided! So I found it odd they haven't shown any attempt at getting him to walk.

I think it's just more evidence that they purposefully hold him back to keep him 'easy'

Did it bug anyone else that she had his little tike car in the middle of the living room? Play with the poor boy outside in the fresh air
With the black bit inside it so he couldn't even put his feet on the floor in it :(

• Sad
  • Angry
I don’t understand why more people haven’t pulled them up in the comments about the last vlog because what was said was so inconsiderate to every other mother and parent out there. It shouldn’t be seen as a chore, it’s your beloved son. Some people would kill to have Barney as their own, the ones who struggle to conceive themselves- which again was a bit of a sore point in her Q&A as if she could just make children whenever she wanted at the click of a switch. Get real Sophie.
Because we are all blocked/banned.
I realised yesterday after posting a comment that it wasn’t visible to others so I must have been banned and I’ve only commented twice previously and nothing rude to them at all.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
They're such sad acts. Imagine sitting there with your hater blockers on, wearing floral dresses, in your beige boring bungalow, going on 10k disney trips but don't have any financial security for your family.

Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.