Sophie and Dave #34 Hey now! You’re a blockstar, book DisneyWorld, don’t pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that dummy was totally fine and normal but mainly I was amazed how Barney just took a totally different type of dummy. Neither of my 2 would do that. They are way too fussy!
Barney is actually just far too good for these two 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Totally agree, young kiddies and dogs don't mix and if someone says i trust my dog 💯 then they're a fool, any dog can snap in a split second no matter how lovely and soppy they are. Chip needs some strict boundaries, keep him off the beds, out of Barney's bedroom and away from him when he's eating. She definitely shows more love to that dog than Barney.

SAD, Chip is a dog, not your 1st born son and keeping Barney safe should be your main priority.
yep I know from experience my nephew was bit by a dog when he was younger and now his face is scarred for life & the dog had to be put down 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Soaf knew exactly what story this was because it was the ONLY story in that had other people in so it wasn’t someone being ridiculous.

If you are new here, I suggest you read our Wiki page if you want to read some ACTUAL ridiculous tit. Like Soaf and Dave dropping a baby on their face and not giving a tit. 💅🏻.

‘SAY HELLO TO BROTHER’ - Was the weirdest bleeping thing I’ve ever known a mother to say to a child, about a dog. I honestly feel sorry for Barney. It’s not normal behaviour at all.
I’m not new here just a new account, I love watching all the crap believe me ✌🏻

Reactions: 3
It’s amazing, Dave gets a bit of work and the whole Vlog posts go to tit. Life is utter turmoil, Sophie can’t survive at home. Dave goes completely awol on Instagram.

inagine if either of them actually had a full time job(s)…imagine the shite we would get trowled out by them then as if it isn’t crap enough already.

at least Dave has packed in his ‘spot the difference’ back photos and the inspirational gym tedtalks for the time being.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I wonder if he is told to tone down the Instagram stuff by people in the play that goes wrong, like to come across as more professional.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s just the first time he’s actually had something to do in a while, instead of stare at his phone trapped in beige hell

Reactions: 18
The thing is, Dave has 2 weeks......TWO WEEKS of work and suddenly their entire world falls apart.

Funny that. Suddenly the motivational ted talks stop. I bet he's fallen off the diet bandwagon (especially given the fact that so many food places are easily on uber eats in London) and it's not so easy to go to the gym after you finish work at 10:30pm is it Dave?

They both needed a massive SMACK in the face with a reality check after their year of living in the Beige Bungalow Bubble!!!!

And Soaf, I thought you were a full time influencer? Come on, maternity leave has finished now! Time to get your ass back to 'work'. Where is your daily engagement with your followers?! Where are the Ads?! Last one was for coffee that we know you don't drink and you haven't mentioned since?

And this solo parenting bullshit is so offensive to not only single parents but to anyone who is having to balance work alongside having children during the summer holidays!!!!

Imagine Dave coming back in two weeks like he's just been to war. God they are INSUFFERABLE!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That burrito scene was giving me anxiety haha. I don't know how she didn't expect that to go any other way.
In the past in that situation, I've used the fork to feed my kids and then take a bite for myself, repeat until we're done. Not just throw picked out bits on a trough for them to throw about.
Does the kid know how to hold a fork? I’ve not seen him hold anything since weening when the spoon was a distraction!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Does the kid know how to hold a fork? I’ve not seen him hold anything since weening when the spoon was a distraction!
Never ever seen them try to show him how to use a fork, spoon or nothing.

They just dump food in front of him and let the carnage begin and wonder why 99% of it ends up on the floor!

Reactions: 14
Never ever seen them try to show him how to use a fork, spoon or nothing.

They just dump food in front of him and let the carnage begin and wonder why 99% of it ends up on the floor!
I’ve never know anything like it. They should be teaching him to eat properly. And to talk, walk, play…. They just do nothing at all with him!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve never know anything like it. They should be teaching him to eat properly. And to talk, walk, play…. They just do nothing at all with him!
My nephew is 3 months younger than Barney and I know we should not compare kids blah blah blah
But …
We talk non stop to him, play with him constantly, he started walking last week and he says mum, dad, granda, hiya, goal and ta and other various mumbles and that’s because we speak directly to him and don’t let a phone or tablet babysit him !! He has also been at 2 or 3 baby groups per week every week and he’s in the second stage of swimming lesson which my brother has paid thru the nose for as the swimming is in. The Hilton hotel and all the baby classes were done online thru lockdown.
Now I know not everyone has the money to do this and my family are very fortunate, however my bro works very hard to provide for his family which meant my sil has been able to enjoy unpaid maternity and spend real quality time with her baby.

EDIT ……. Right, reading that back sounds like I’m up my own arse and I’m really not but I’m comparing them to SAD who have been at home the whole time and have done nothing with their child !! Yet they proclaim to be living their best life on a £3k a month income

Reactions: 18
I completely agree.

They provide the absolute BARE minimum for their son but literally think they are absolute SMASHING parenthood.

What baffles me is that Barney hasn't started walking yet. He's been ready for months, almost walking for ages but they haven't been sitting there encouraging him at all!! He's been standing up for months and didn't Ratbags Jess give him one of those V-tech walker things? Never to be seen since?

Soaf and Dave, believe it or not, sitting on a bed isn't going to help your son walk.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What baffles me is that Barney hasn't started walking yet. He's been ready for months, almost walking for ages but they haven't been sitting there encouraging him at all!! He's been standing up for months and didn't Ratbags Jess give him one of those V-tech walker things? Never to be seen since?

Soaf and Dave, believe it or not, sitting on a bed isn't going to help your son walk.
I wonder if, like everything else, they're trying to stop him walking for as long as they can. If he's walking it means he'll soon be running and can you imagine either of these two running around playing with him? At least while he's on the floor they can just about keep up with him.

The idea of running after his child would probably put Dave into cardiac arrest, what would happen if he actually had to do it? There's not enough Monster/pre-workout in the world to help him keep up.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's not difficult either. Just put the fork in front of him and he'll start to copy. However saying that due to the screen in his face he won't know what people look like when they eat. Does Moana use a fork at any point in the film? She may be his only hope at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 20

When his friends in nursery are talking about Minions and Barney's just like...

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Peppa pig?

I don't know her.
(even though Soaf decided a 5 month old baby needed a Peppa Pig Advent Calendar......)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was just watching Colleen ballingers vlog and it made me really sad, because Sophie and dave are never going to sit there for hours playing imaginary games with lego, dolls, cars, or playing shops with Barney because they lack the capacity to have a conversation with him as it is, they're not going to be any more interactive and put effort into play when he's bigger. As much as I really don't want them to have another child I feel like poor Barney would benefit from a sibling similar in age because at least they could play with him.

Reactions: 4
I was just watching Colleen ballingers vlog and it made me really sad, because Sophie and dave are never going to sit there for hours playing imaginary games with lego, dolls, cars, or playing shops with Barney because they lack the capacity to have a conversation with him as it is, they're not going to be any more interactive and put effort into play when he's bigger. As much as I really don't want them to have another child I feel like poor Barney would benefit from a sibling similar in age because at least they could play with him.
I think if the second sibling was a girl, Barney would be even more alone :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If they do have another child then i hope it's a boy because if they have a girl then Soaf probably wouldn't even let Barney play with her, the baby will be smothered with unlimited amount of love and attention, poor Barney will just be an afterthought and will always be second best :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.