Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mable912

VIP Member
C26D63F5-F699-443A-A629-518D9939BE70.jpeg

Literally me in bed last night thinking about how Sophie and Dave are planning on spending thousands on a luxurious holiday when they don’t own a house and “couldn’t afford” to take Barney to Chester Zoo

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Venom

VIP Member
I really need to get up to speed with these 2, but I was inspired by the thread title to come up with a song

"Block Star" To the tune of Smash Mouth's "All Star

Somebody told Sophie the Pins make lots of money
She ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her greasy tied up bun
And the face of an owl for her head

Well the vlogs start coming and they don’t earn nothing
Lies to the flam and the schedule’s gone running
Didn't make sense not to “work” for fun
Her brain ain’t smart and Dave is dumb

So much to do, so much to see
So why aren’t they going on days out with Barney?
Flam’ll never know because they don't go
They’ll never learn and they won’t grow

Hey now, you're a Blockstar, Book Disneyworld, Don’t Pay
Hey now, you're a Blockstar, Beg to Nana Fran, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
But the Beige bungalow’s covered in mold

It's a cool place But Owl eyes a Moaner
Lazing in the hotel room, waiting for a Dessert order
But the Security Guards watch and Shiver
Dave’s walking round the car Park, Missed the gym by a slither

The amount he eats, he isn’t getting thin
They need the views so let’s go for a family swim
The contents dire, They are both bores,
That's the way they like it and the Flam never get bored

Hey now, you're a Blockstar, Book Disneyworld, Don’t Pay
Hey now, you're a Blockstar, Beg to Nana Fran, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
But the Beige bungalow’s covered in mold

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Aaaaaaaaa12

Just tortured myself with the vlog, another classic Dave moment. When they’re in Wasabi:

Sophie: we got Barney some chicken gyoza
Dave: well actually the gyozas are to share.

alright Dave, I’m sure Barney will spare you one before you fade away.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Little Thomas is the best at giving squishy cuddles 💕 weve got into a slight routine of a 2am and 430 wake up for food, hoping this will become just the one wake up soon. Had a little wobble yesterday because of sleep deprivation - I hadn't had more than an hours sleep since my induction.
Daddy Disneylife is absolutely besotted and don't think I could love him any more than after seeing him be a daddy.
We're thinking of taking Thomas to the shops today to Build a Bear and Disney Store, providing the midwife visit today gives me the go ahead (I'm still on painkillers and iron medication after my surgery).

Thomas loves being part of our little wolf pack

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 58

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Honestly, I'm back to work next week and think I'm going to take some more time off from SAD (please guys, no conspiracies when I'm gone haha!!)

Going to enjoy some more time with my kids before my actual job hits hard again.

Seeing these two smugs faces talking about upgrading their disney hotel to a £7k holiday have done me in today. usually I never ever let it get to me but I just can't take their bullshit. I live in the real fucking world. Work extremely hard full time to pay the bills and provide everything my kids needs and sitting watching these two lowlives fake a life is just so triggering. We're saving our arses off paying for our disney VALUE resort and I can't listen to two fat slobs fake talk about how easy it is to pay for their way over the top holiday where they are paying £4k just for the hotel so they can eat and slob around at the expense of a baby boy they don't even deserve . It's sickening.

I hope Karma bites them severely on the ARSE and the get a fucking reality check soon. I just pray it isn't at the expense of little Barney, he deserves better,.

See you soon pals!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Troyston30

Chatty Member
I'll be surprised if my comment makes it through......there is no way they will answer it that's for sure......🐺
Screenshot_20210728_082729_com.google.android.youtube_edit_325743343552378.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

Roy so I might be a bit drunk after a few cocktails and lovely meal in Miller and Carter but ….. I find them more tolerable with him working
I know it’s only two weeks but he is still going and getting money into the house
I mean it is his job and then saying that’s why they moved to Cheshire is probs the most sense they have spoken for a while.
I am think though that there was a big fight about dave going and that’s why there was silence last week
Also the gusto box must have been bought so old owl eyes doesn’t have to go food shopping
I disagree. The fact he's willing to up and leave for this job but won't get a part time job in the co-op to save for Barney's future highlights how messed up his priorities are.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Supern0va

Chatty Member
I had the vlog on in the background and glanced up and thought it was a Vernon Dursley exhibit but it was just dave. Poor Barney Potter will be in the cupboard under the stairs (tiny third bedroom) when a baby girl comes

Edit: Now that I look at this Sophie and Dave really are the Dursley’s, Soph is the jealous sister and her older sister and her husband are the successful Potters.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

DizDog32

I turned it off when she said she was 'up for the challenge' of looking after her son alone for 2 weeks 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
I actually have been sitting thinking about this …..
So they are going to Florida which has amazing water parks, all the Disney parks, universal studios, toy story land and the rest and these two are talking about spending over the odds because a hotel has a fucking splash pad !!!! They have a splash pad in their fucking living room that’s never seen water in our warmest summer to date !!!!
is it just me ?? Am I the crazy one ??
If brains was a disease these 2 cunts would be healthy !!!!! I swear to god there is no method to their madness.
If Daves parents have funded this then more fool them !! What happened to adult parents buying a house and securing a future for their family ?? But not these two goons they need a royal room in a Disney hotel just like daisy discharge needed the loaf for her 30th
They absolutely exasperate me and I don’t know why because they are a bloody laughing stock , no wonder her family shun them and they have no friends
They are YouTube’s biggest embarrassment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

cobette

VIP Member
What did Sophie learn in her first year of motherhood?

That she didn't want to be a mother after all.

End of Q&A

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I bet they must be really desperate. Will be hilarious if he never actually gets to go on.
Do you think everyone else has been pinged and Dave is literally the only person who was available at zero notice? Because anyone half decent was already employed?

• Haha
Reactions: 41