Sophie and Dave #34 Hey now! You’re a blockstar, book DisneyWorld, don’t pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew exactly who it was because I messeged her about it and she thought she was being smart ignoring it like she does with everything that's why I put it publicly. She didn't want to be on the stories so why would I ignore it. Unless you know someone's history maybe mind ya business
You can’t come onto the thread and talk about your nana and then tell people to “mind their business” when they question it ! 😂 It’s only a bit of fun , nobody was hurt , let’s not fall out over #GranGate of all things !!

Reactions: 23
Saying the dummy ‘wasn’t her vibe’
One of the Soafiest things she’s ever said
Her face isn’t my vibe but I don’t see her binning that!

Such a snob the dummy is cute! Then takes it out to turn it the right way round who even cares, the child was happy leave him be. TBH though I HATE dummies, my son had one for just in case he cried while out to comfort him til I could get somewhere and feed him, however he didn’t take to it and he was pretty chill. My 2 year old niece has one, I ask her to take it out when she’s talking so we can hear her beautiful voice and she does. Barney having it in his gob all the time won’t help with learning to talk nor with his teeth, never mind though as long as he’s quiet eh Soph!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If my husband went away to 'work' for 2 weeks there is no way I would drag our 7 year old child all the way to London to stay for 2 nights in a flat the size of a postage stamp let alone a one year old!
She's absolutely bloody ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 21
If my husband went away to 'work' for 2 weeks there is no way I would drag our 7 year old child all the way to London to stay for 2 nights in a flat the size of a postage stamp let alone a one year old!
She's absolutely bloody ridiculous 🙄
I’d be like, woooohooooooo can watch what I want and do less dishes see you in two weeks babe 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The entire ‘trip to London’ thing was just so weird. It felt like she literally was hanging out with a strangers child.

Soaf, we need answers.

- Where was Barneys coat?!
- Where was Barneys socks for 99% of the time.
- Why doesn’t Barney make a sound near you? Or smile at you? Or engage with you?
- Why did you encourage chip on the bed?! It’s not normal and placed Barney at risk.
- Where did Barney sleep?
- Why are you still feeding him infant milk? Is it because you aren’t feeding him proper food and just give him scraps of a wrap and scraps of croissant as a ‘meal?’
- Why are you such a bleeping odd person? Like honestly two weeks without Dave, you should be able to cope and get on with your ‘secret project’.

Reactions: 17
I’d be like, woooohooooooo can watch what I want and do less dishes see you in two weeks babe 😂😂
This would 💯 be me if I had a partner. I’d have the baby FaceTiming with dad if I were her but otherwise would enjoy the 1 to 1 with my child, getting to starfish in bed and getting the tv to myself...

She knew exactly who it was because I messeged her about it and she thought she was being smart ignoring it like she does with everything that's why I put it publicly. She didn't want to be on the stories so why would I ignore it. Unless you know someone's history maybe mind ya business
Don’t listen to them! Nothing you’ve said on here is “ridiculous”.

Sophie saying her sons dummy “isn’t her vibe” because it’s got a bleeping rocket on it is ridiculous, not you exposing Sophie for being a liar 😂

Let’s stop belittling each other and carry on tattling Soph and Dave shall we guys!?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When she tells the dog to not lick the baby but then strokes the dog, she’s telling him subconsciously that it’s ok to intimidate the child, that he gets stroked for it. She should have made the dog get down. Actually when she was on the bed with the baby, knowing that he is nervous of the dog, she should NOT have invited the dog up onto the bed.
Totally agree, young kiddies and dogs don't mix and if someone says i trust my dog 💯 then they're a fool, any dog can snap in a split second no matter how lovely and soppy they are. Chip needs some strict boundaries, keep him off the beds, out of Barney's bedroom and away from him when he's eating. She definitely shows more love to that dog than Barney.

SAD, Chip is a dog, not your 1st born son and keeping Barney safe should be your main priority.

I just think it’s funny to say “my granma” like everyone would know who that is. Maybe something like “the lady with the red coat” or whatever. I can’t say a descriptor cos I watched all stories and never even noticed your granma. And you’ve probs drawn much more attention to her now than just ignoring it.
Tbf I don't really understand why your first post on tattle is mentioning how ridiculous someone is in the comments.. like almost defending Sophie. I don't really get the point

• Heart
My OH has had to move back home to care for his dad. He's four hours away and has been away for five weeks now. I miss him loads but I love watching what I want on the TV :ROFLMAO:
On the other hand I've also been up to visit him three times in five weeks sooooo :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
My OH has had to move back home to care for his dad. He's four hours away and has been away for five weeks now. I miss him loads but I love watching what I want on the TV :ROFLMAO:
On the other hand I've also been up to visit him three times in five weeks sooooo :ROFLMAO:
That is different though, your OH being away for longer and caring for someone, so your being there will be helpful. Dave however has a short window of time to rehearse his 6 parts and stay covid free, and will be back home in a fortnight and Soph couldn't leave him alone for more than a couple of days... i bet it is distracting for Dave.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see a grandma in any story?!
Think this is a bit ridic. 😂
Soaf knew exactly what story this was because it was the ONLY story in that had other people in so it wasn’t someone being ridiculous.

If you are new here, I suggest you read our Wiki page if you want to read some ACTUAL ridiculous tit. Like Soaf and Dave dropping a baby on their face and not giving a tit. 💅🏻.

Totally agree, young kiddies and dogs don't mix and if someone says i trust my dog 💯 then they're a fool, any dog can snap in a split second no matter how lovely and soppy they are. Chip needs some strict boundaries, keep him off the beds, out of Barney's bedroom and away from him when he's eating. She definitely shows more love to that dog than Barney.

SAD, Chip is a dog, not your 1st born son and keeping Barney safe should be your main priority.
‘SAY HELLO TO BROTHER’ - Was the weirdest bleeping thing I’ve ever known a mother to say to a child, about a dog. I honestly feel sorry for Barney. It’s not normal behaviour at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can you say Chip? Ch-I-p? Oh, a bit too young for phonics, I suppose…

Soaf trying to show off her teacher credentials but also completely failing to do anything to support her child’s development. He’s said Dada and that’s it, and she even denies that happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can you say Chip? Ch-I-p? Oh, a bit too young for phonics, I suppose…

Soaf trying to show off her teacher credentials but also completely failing to do anything to support her child’s development. He’s said Dada and that’s it, and she even denies that happened 😂
I personally can't wait for the vlog when he turns round and says tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I personally can't wait for the vlog when he turns round and says tattle
Soaf 'Barney, say MUMMY.....M...U..M...M...Y.........'

Barney - 'Wolf'

Soaf - 'Oh Barney, you said Wilf!'

Barney - 'No, Wolf you dumb witch.'

Also, how fuming is she that she has ANOTHER new baby niece (must be on Dave's side!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tbf I don't really understand why your first post on tattle is mentioning how ridiculous someone is in the comments.. like almost defending Sophie. I don't really get the point
I don’t think OP meant it was ridiculous in the sense that it was stupid , I think they meant that “of all the nans in all the world , a tattle nan happened to be on Soaf’s story” which is how I meant it ! Because come on , it is completely mad , isn’t it ? 😂

let’s not come for each other over someone’s Gran being in a story that is now deleted , us wolves can’t turn on each other !

Reactions: 8
How much of a reality check must 'actual work' be for Dave?

I know it's only a couple of weeks but I bet it really has hit him HARD!

Whereas Soaf, who is clearly still clueless, goes swanning down London without a care in the world? And she mentioned 'meeting work friends' but then never mentioned it AND didn't show it... hmmm funny that!? Imaginary friends Soaf no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They move from London to Cheshire so she has a support network to help with Barney for when Dave has to work away !!
His first job in over a year, back in London and she hops on a train to see him after 3 days.

It's obvious from the vlog how much she likes the idea of living the London life with the successful actor husband...it's not going to happen because neither of them are prepared to work hard for it.
Soaf your reality is the life you have back in Cheshire in your rented house, Dave will be back in just over a week's time and normal service can resume.

In the 350+ days since Barney was born how many has she had to solo parent ?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.