Sophie and Dave #34 Hey now! You’re a blockstar, book DisneyWorld, don’t pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much of a reality check must 'actual work' be for Dave?

I know it's only a couple of weeks but I bet it really has hit him HARD!

Whereas Soaf, who is clearly still clueless, goes swanning down London without a care in the world? And she mentioned 'meeting work friends' but then never mentioned it AND didn't show it... hmmm funny that!? Imaginary friends Soaf no doubt.
I bet Dave is knackered , he’s spent the last 18 months doing sweet FA

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The entire ‘trip to London’ thing was just so weird. It felt like she literally was hanging out with a strangers child.

Soaf, we need answers.

- Where was Barneys coat?!
- Where was Barneys socks for 99% of the time.
- Why doesn’t Barney make a sound near you? Or smile at you? Or engage with you?
- Why did you encourage chip on the bed?! It’s not normal and placed Barney at risk.
- Where did Barney sleep?
- Why are you still feeding him infant milk? Is it because you aren’t feeding him proper food and just give him scraps of a wrap and scraps of croissant as a ‘meal?’
- Why are you such a bleeping odd person? Like honestly two weeks without Dave, you should be able to cope and get on with your ‘secret project’.
He probably slept in the doona for the two days like he does for his day time naps still.

I swear I've seen her shopping for her sisters daughter than her own child in the past month of vlogs...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He probably slept in the doona for the two days like he does for his day time naps still.

I swear I've seen her shopping for her sisters daughter than her own child in the past month of vlogs...
This was for her new niece I think, she mentioned congratulating some other names! I think Daves side?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They move from London to Cheshire so she has a support network to help with Barney for when Dave has to work away !!
His first job in over a year, back in London and she hops on a train to see him after 3 days.

It's obvious from the vlog how much she likes the idea of living the London life with the successful actor husband...it's not going to happen because neither of them are prepared to work hard for it.
Soaf your reality is the life you have back in Cheshire in your rented house, Dave will be back in just over a week's time and normal service can resume.

In the 350+ days since Barney was born how many has she had to solo parent ?
This will be twice I think, that time he had an interview. Although wouldn’t class it as ‘solo parenting’ as she hotfoots it over to her mother each time! She should try actually being a solo parent, being the only person your child sees from morning to night (outside of school/nursery), being the only one there to cook, clean, caregive, entertain, billpay etc etc etc. Her googly eyes would pop right out of her empty head!

Reactions: 14
urghh, these 2 just get worse, I've had a bit of a break from Sloth and Slave but they are still just as insufferable as ever. He's covering for the play that goes wrong, yeah you cover the stage alright mate, blocking the view of the actors. And did you hear her ? "I'll go grey one day" your roots already are love !

Reactions: 15
Still no little toys on Barney's pushchair to play with
Two days In London and Barneys got no travel cot to sleep in, no coat, no toys to play with, no proper meals except some scraps off his mums plate and he’s still drinking baby milk from newborn bottles....

What the duck is going on

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

I've been watching Izzy and Lee's Florida Vlogs (They're really good by the way)
On the strength of your recommendation I decided to give them a try. I'm going to have to disagree though, they aren't really good, they're like the vast majority of Disney vloggers - out of their depth.

What's the point in telling us how lovely wherever they are is but then filling the screen with their big bawheids (most often at an up nostril angle) and don't get me started on the repeated, repeated use of the phrases "yaaaaaay", "soooo good" & "I'm crying".

Admittedly I have only watched the first four or five vlogs so they may have got better but I think I know the answer to that one.

So many vloggers will have got into it by watching other vloggers' videos and thinking "I could do that". Well guess what, you can't!

I was watching Terminator 2 recently and was thinking instead of trying to kill the guy who goes on to create Skynet they should have hunted down the guy who goes on to create YouTube.

Imagine a world without all these personality vacuum nonentities....

Reactions: 6
Two days In London and Barneys got no travel cot to sleep in, no coat, no toys to play with, no proper meals except some scraps off his mums plate and he’s still drinking baby milk from newborn bottles....

What the duck is going on
She’s shouldn’t have gone full stop, at least at home he’s got some stuff! She is just so needy, is this how she gets away without properly parenting, I really hope she seeks some help with her relationship with Barney because it’s not that normal to not want to spend time with your children

• Sad
Reactions: 11
On the strength of your recommendation I decided to give them a try. I'm going to have to disagree though, they aren't really good, they're like the vast majority of Disney vloggers - out of their depth.

What's the point in telling us how lovely wherever they are is but then filling the screen with their big bawheids (most often at an up nostril angle) and don't get me started on the repeated, repeated use of the phrases "yaaaaaay", "soooo good" & "I'm crying".

Admittedly I have only watched the first four or five vlogs so they may have got better but I think I know the answer to that one.

So many vloggers will have got into it by watching other vloggers' videos and thinking "I could do that". Well guess what, you can't!

I was watching Terminator 2 recently and was thinking instead of trying to kill the guy who goes on to create Skynet they should have hunted down the guy who goes on to create YouTube.

Imagine a world without all these personality vacuum nonentities....
Of course, everyone has their own feelings and opinions about who they watch on YouTube. I like Izzy and Lee. They paid for their own trip, really made the most of it, made really good videos and shared honestly about the cost of it.

But I do know what you mean - I think there was a massive influx of people thinking everyone could be a Disney Vlogger circa 2017/2018! And I honestly think it will continue once the parks open again.

I think Soaf and Dave will be a distant memory! They will get lost in the oversaturated market!

Reactions: 9
So does she strap him in and make him sleep in that position or does she leave him in his pushchair unstrapped and at risk of falling? Either option is absolutely ridiculous. How could they not sort a travel cot for him.

Reactions: 9
Ugh, I can't even be bothered with them anymore. Even hate watching is getting dull at the moment. I need something new to rant at, just release the new project Soph this wolf is bored of you (along with all of your flamily).

Reactions: 14
Oh my goodness, there is a chance that this might sound like I’m defending them.. I’m not.. but have we seen Barney sleep in his pushchair whilst he was in London? (I’m not condoning him having naps in his pushchair, it’s bloody ridiculous!!!) I only ask because a lot of places have a travel cot available (often without a good mattress!) but we’ve recently stayed in caravans at they’ve had their on cot and highchair there, we still take our own travel cot but that’s our preference

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness, there is a chance that this might sound like I’m defending them.. I’m not.. but have we seen Barney sleep in his pushchair whilst he was in London? (I’m not condoning him having naps in his pushchair, it’s bloody ridiculous!!!) I only ask because a lot of places have a travel cot available (often without a good mattress!) but we’ve recently stayed in caravans at they’ve had their on cot and highchair there, we still take our own travel cot but that’s our preference
I suspect a flat that is clearly rented out for actors wont have a cot in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So they are staying at a flat that was provided for Dave for his 2 week acting role so I highly doubt they had a travel cot as it wasn't supposed to really be accomodation for his wife and children. I don't even know if he had housemates or anything. She showed a tour of the house and there wasn't a travel cot seen or anything. Attached is a photo of the bedroom...where is the cot going to go?

They bought one for Scotland but didn't take it with them to London.......

So who knows!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is she planning to stay in London whilst slave is there? Why did she ‘go visit him’ sooo fast like give it a week for Dave to settle in and focus? It’s bizarre!

Is she planning to stay in London whilst slave is there? Why did she ‘go visit him’ sooo fast like give it a week for Dave to settle in and focus? It’s bizarre!
She reckons it's because it was 'the only day he has off it Monday'....well maybe let the man bloody enjoy a day off in London with his colleagues to Network and maybe get some new jobs in the future! Oh yeah, I forgot...she doesn't want him to get any future jobs!

Reactions: 15
"me and Barney are going to share" barney's bit 🤣🤣

Also anyone else massively eye roll when she was talking about the dummy? Hahaha what a stuck up piece of tit

Yes that dummy was totally fine and normal but mainly I was amazed how Barney just took a totally different type of dummy. Neither of my 2 would do that. They are way too fussy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.