Sophie and Dave #34 Hey now! You’re a blockstar, book DisneyWorld, don’t pay!

What is Dave’s new job?

• Theatre in London (Not PTGW)

Votes: 31 8.5%
  • The Play That Goes Wrong (either tour or in London)

Votes: 60 16.4%
  • Tills at Tesco (or any real job!)

Votes: 12 3.3%
  • Professional Powerlifter

Votes: 19 5.2%
  • Slimming World Consultant

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • Something else

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • Selling Avon / another MLM scheme

Votes: 23 6.3%
  • He’s lying, there is no job!

Votes: 158 43.3%
  • Rent boy

Votes: 35 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to another thread lovely wolves ! I had the most liked thread title this time, with 60 likes :) it is to the tune of All Star by Smash Mouth

so what happened on the last thread ??

Well…

- NOTHING ! they have been more boring than usual
- Dave did a weight loss update and claimed to have lost 43lbs and tried to prove it by putting on a shirt he couldn’t even do up … good one Dave , that showed us wolves !
- Soaf did a home bargains and b&m haul and it was a load of crap …. She just bought so much Tat but revealed in the video that baby (cough , one year old , cough) Barney still has baby bottles
- Dave has a mysterious new job … is it TPTGW again or is it on the tills at Tesco ?? Only time will tell ….
- They got so boring that we went a bit mad and started to be concerned that @goofygirlDLP9999 was Ratbags/Nanna Fran/Dave/MMM … she came back and revealed she is in fact…… WILF !
- S&D have been silent on social media since Friday , they didn’t post a video last night with 0 explanation … so what will the reason be for their silence ? How many fake sickies can this family pull ?
- We are all hoping that Dave’s new job will mean he has to move away and we also hope it will interfere with Disney trip in Feb
- sadly , that is all … my comedy recaps can only be as good as the material S&D Give us and they have give us NOUT over the last few weeks !

happy tattling wolves !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
there needs to be one more poll option… nothing, it was a lie or it will come to nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good morning wolves.
A few thoughts:
Dave would be very selfish going on tour or uplifting barneys life for the sake of his severe need to have attention and some form of glory for a role in a play that he only really has because he's fat.

If Dave got just a normal job, on top of the YouTube wage, they could probably easily get sophs "insta home" by getting a new build home on the government scheme. In my estate for example, the government has 5% of the housing that they offer for reduced mortgages based on shared equity or they could go on the rent to buy schemes, there's hundreds of ways they can get a house that they physically own and is lovely for Barney, but no, they only want rented so they can change barneys life and routine to meet their own selfish wants whenever they fancy.

Swear I have a better relationship with my 5 day old than Soph does with her 1 year old.

I hope their next pin only makes them £100, they need a reality check

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There needs to be another addition to the poll ... the job is fake and does not exist.

Just in reply to a comment on the last thread saying Barney seems to be on a lot of antibiotics and sickly...I honestly think this is a lie too. I reckon he was on antibiotics just the once and anytime she’s done something wrong and been called out then B magically gets sick again.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good morning wolves.
A few thoughts:
Dave would be very selfish going on tour or uplifting barneys life for the sake of his severe need to have attention and some form of glory for a role in a play that he only really has because he's fat.

If Dave got just a normal job, on top of the YouTube wage, they could probably easily get sophs "insta home" by getting a new build home on the government scheme. In my estate for example, the government has 5% of the housing that they offer for reduced mortgages based on shared equity or they could go on the rent to buy schemes, there's hundreds of ways they can get a house that they physically own and is lovely for Barney, but no, they only want rented so they can change barneys life and routine to meet their own selfish wants whenever they fancy.

Swear I have a better relationship with my 5 day old than Soph does with her 1 year old.

How is little Thomas ?? X

Reactions: 1
Good morning wolves.
A few thoughts:

Hope Thomas and you are doing well ❤

Good morning wolves.
A few thoughts:

Agree 💯

How is little Thomas settling at home and how are you feeling now? Enjoying the baby snuggles I bet 💙

Little Thomas is the best at giving squishy cuddles 💕 weve got into a slight routine of a 2am and 430 wake up for food, hoping this will become just the one wake up soon. Had a little wobble yesterday because of sleep deprivation - I hadn't had more than an hours sleep since my induction.
Daddy Disneylife is absolutely besotted and don't think I could love him any more than after seeing him be a daddy.
We're thinking of taking Thomas to the shops today to Build a Bear and Disney Store, providing the midwife visit today gives me the go ahead (I'm still on pain and iron medication after my surgery).

Thomas loves being part of our little wolf pack

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Little Thomas is the best at giving squishy cuddles 💕 weve got into a slight routine of a 2am and 430 wake up for food, hoping this will become just the one wake up soon. Had a little wobble yesterday because of sleep deprivation - I hadn't had more than an hours sleep since my induction.
Daddy Disneylife is absolutely besotted and don't think I could love him any more than after seeing him be a daddy.
We're thinking of taking Thomas to the shops today to Build a Bear and Disney Store, providing the midwife visit today gives me the go ahead (I'm still on pain and iron medication after my surgery).

What a little peach! Take it steady, make sure daddy disneylife helps you to have some ‘me time’ even if it’s just a nice bath! Something I didn’t do with my first was look after me, and I suffered for it but expecting baby no.2 now so that is something I plan to do this time around!
Two wake ups sounds great though! Hope you are being able to get some more sleep 💖 sending you all the love 💖 xx

Reactions: 4
Oh NOW Dave reposts something on his Insta stories.
What was that supposed to be about, I didnt get the point of it. Did she sing, was it cut out, why did they clap??.... and what was with the crying face emojis, Daves never been in The Lion King....I'm confused(doesn't take much though really)🙂

Reactions: 5
Maybe it’s Daves way of telling us he’s going to be in the Lion King …. He’s landed such a prestigious role : a hippo !!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Oh he is so beautiful! Congratulations x

Reactions: 2
Hmmm interesting, The Lion King, i don't think they even saw the show when they were at Animal Kingdom , surprising really seeing as Dave is such a huge Disney+musical fan!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.