Sophie and Dave #34 Hey now! You’re a blockstar, book DisneyWorld, don’t pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice when she got him dressed in the last vlog, within minutes, he was covered in dog hair from crawling on the floor and climbing on the loaf? :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
When you think of how little attention he currently gets that truly is a horrifying thought.
If they had a little girl Barney would either be left with nana fram for then to take their perfect princess to Disney world, or they'd take him as well but buy him nothing and spoil the little girl

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I just don’t understand how they afford to live. Soph in the last vlog causally mentioning she picked up a gym bag, headphones for BB and something else (can’t remember what)… like how easily she talks about purchasing items? As if they’re on a salary. Like, I bought some running shorts and genuinely deliberated over them! How are they affording all of this???

Reactions: 28
How are they affording all of this???
A huge part of the mystery that we'd all like the answers to (next poll please?!!);
  • Chip - a pedigree lab with long-term health condition and medication needs, costly regular Vet visits (even with insurance this is significant)
  • PlayStation, Disney+, gadgets including large TV, smartphones and Dave's bloody GEM with £££ worth of equipment/garage makeover costs
  • Car, insurance, petrol etc AND the beige bungalow rent
  • Tesco and Co-op - two of the least competitively priced supermarkets for regular food shops, prepared food and big brands
  • Soaf's regular online shopping habit for non essentials and luxuries
  • and most of all - the holiday of a lifetime at WDW, as we know, priced at £6K+

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A huge part of the mystery that we'd all like the answers to (next poll please?!!);
  • Chip - a pedigree lab with long-term health condition and medication needs, costly regular Vet visits (even with insurance this is significant)
  • PlayStation, Disney+, gadgets including large TV, smartphones and Dave's bloody GEM with £££ worth of equipment/garage makeover costs
  • Car, insurance, petrol etc AND the beige bungalow rent
  • Tesco and Co-op - two of the least competitively priced supermarkets for regular food shops, prepared food and big brands
  • Soaf's regular online shopping habit for non essentials and luxuries
  • and most of all - the holiday of a lifetime at WDW, as we know, priced at £6K+
They do aldi every so often, the disney+ I assume her sister/s or dad pay for, I assume dave’s PlayStation membership got binned because it’d be a way to limit his social interaction and is not essential for all games.
she returns a lot of what she shows, we see her in like 1 outfit of what she’s hauled (she probably gets refunds via pay later so she doesn’t even have to pay and probably tells them the product is faulty so she gets more money off
The vet insurance etc will be a monthly amount which I’m sure they put on a credit card (if they can get one)
Rent - I think her dad’s paying for, I see no other way
They must have a lot of credit accounts for Argos etc…. I’m surprised she doesn’t do more paid ADs, like one a month and they’d earn like 1.5k (I wonder how much Tesco paid her) they earn a decent amount through YouTube. Dave will now being paid £££ for his job (otherwise I see no reason she’d let him go or he’d want to go because they’re just as lazy as each other) so that’ll tide them over till begging come out over the holiday

Reactions: 4
You can get Disney+ free with certain contracts on O2 so maybe they're not paying for it.

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh at the thought of Barney running off and owl eyes trying to run after him not getting her granny dress dirty so she can return it, and slave lumbering after him and giving up after a metre cause his bodybuilder body isn’t built for cardio

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They do aldi every so often, the disney+ I assume her sister/s or dad pay for, I assume dave’s PlayStation membership got binned because it’d be a way to limit his social interaction and is not essential for all games.
she returns a lot of what she shows, we see her in like 1 outfit of what she’s hauled (she probably gets refunds via pay later so she doesn’t even have to pay and probably tells them the product is faulty so she gets more money off
The vet insurance etc will be a monthly amount which I’m sure they put on a credit card (if they can get one)
Rent - I think her dad’s paying for, I see no other way
They must have a lot of credit accounts for Argos etc…. I’m surprised she doesn’t do more paid ADs, like one a month and they’d earn like 1.5k (I wonder how much Tesco paid her) they earn a decent amount through YouTube. Dave will now being paid £££ for his job (otherwise I see no reason she’d let him go or he’d want to go because they’re just as lazy as each other) so that’ll tide them over till begging come out over the holiday
They must have very financially benevolent parents then because no way would my parents be able to afford or condone paying my rent when i could just go get a job (at least one of them can). They are enabled.

If I was in dire straights through no fault of my own they'd bail me out, but to pay monthly rent when I'm being a lazy oaf? They'd tell me to jog on!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Its also puzzling to me that they don't often refer to being on a budget, or being careful with money or making savings at all. Surely this would be popular content for young families? We all love a bargain but not the beggingbowlblowoutbrowns. I always think the supermarket brands they buy are quite expensive and just the way they feed Barney in general is uneconomical too. Her fantasy BellendBrown channel had that budget wedding video, so why not do something similar with parenting/cooking? Oh no that would require some imagination/effort/creativity/intelligence/time/commitment.

Soaf throwing down scraps on his high chair reminds me of somebody chucking crumbs to a swarm of pigeons.

Reactions: 13
I know their views are falling at the moment so they can’t be getting loads of money from those… but they do have A Lot of vlogs on the channel over the years and two lots of Disney vlogs which will all bring in views on top of their current ones, maybe that’s how they’re getting their money??

Also I saw on Jade Billington’s thread that if you don’t post on youtube for six months then they demonetise your channel, so if there’s no upload within six months there will be no money. So maybe that’s why Soaf hasn’t bothered bringing back her channel?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So I’m going to brutal here, as usual 😂

You can’t bleeping pull the sheep wool over my eyes Soaf and Dave when it comes to finances.

- One thing for certain, they ARENT bringing in £2k-£3k per month like they said they were getting from YouTube before as views now are about half of what it was then. Social blade isn’t accurate but it was fairly close when they made their income announcement before so let’s assume it’s accurate

- Ads have dried up and have been for over 6 months really. When was the last time they did an Ad that would have paid over £500?

- Affiliates. Soaf doesn’t have discount codes for products so we aren’t talking people spending on their droves. We’re talking pennies here.

There is not a single doubt in my mind that this is all topped up by Universal Credit and here is my argument....

- Dave has STILL been doing job interviews. Why would he bother if he was a full timer? Strange how job centres are now asking for people to start actively looking for work and attending interviews again and now Dave has a 2 week job.... (for the last nearly 2 years, they haven’t been expecting you to be actively job seeking whilst claiming)
- They have reduced their schedule, this could be as a way to fit under the 16 hours per week so they could still claim at the same time.
- How the hell else are they affording private rent, council tax, gas electricity, car finance, car insurance, car tax, their credit cards, loans, god knows what else and the rest of their bills if their youtube income has rapidly dropped?!
Then think about their monthly frivolous spending;
Clothing every week for herself
Protein powders
Personal training
Expensive food shopping
Endless frivolous spending
Chips insurance and medication costs PER MONTH

Either they are MASSIVELY in debt which is why they don’t own a house, have massive credit cards which they put everything on, are borrowing money off her Dad (I doubt her mum has loads of spare cash as she supports her younger children) Or something odd is going on here.

I still stand by the fact that Soaf and Dave are bleeping scroungers and if you think they wouldn’t take a penny for free off the government you need to really watch their videos closely. They are the scum of the earth

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone think that Dave is claiming a type of disability benefit because he’s extremely overweight and therefore can’t work?? I know that people
can do that, which is disgusting unless you have an actual reason to being overweight (medical problems etc), but when it’s just laziness and over eating in his case then idk what to say 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think that Dave is claiming a type of disability benefit because he’s extremely overweight and therefore can’t work?? I know that people
can do that, which is disgusting unless you have an actual reason to being overweight (medical problems etc), but when it’s just laziness and over eating in his case then idk what to say 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s really difficult and he claims to be a health god so I doubt that element but I should imagine he’s used Covid and the theatre industry being closed down to his advantage!

Also.... Vlogs late 😂 of course

Reactions: 2
Well gusto is mentioned again however this time is down as a affiliate link and she explained it. 👏🏻 nice work guys

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.