Sophie and Dave #34 Hey now! You’re a blockstar, book DisneyWorld, don’t pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would have made much more sense for Dave to have 10 days/2 weeks on his own to focus on his work and mingling with the cast, etc and then for Sophie to join him at the end so they could have a couple of days in London and then come home together.

In the Nana clip Barney was actually dressed nicely, with socks! He looked gorgeous. In everything else, sleep suit…why???

Reactions: 16
He's definitely not babbling with Soaf.....

But we've definitely observed him babbling with Dave in the past....

I've never observed anything like that where a child is effectively silent towards one parent.
I’ve seen this with aunts and uncles of children, where they don’t have a connection and don’t really like someone. It’s odd to watch but I doubt Sophie talks to him or encourages him to do much at all

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Aww you are PREACHING bleeping hate my in laws they think they are entitled to my children but only when they want. They are all over them when they are newborn or when they want to pretend to everyone else they are gran parents of the year but as soon as the kids ask to see them (which is honestly getting less and less lately) they aren't arsed but will have a go at me that they don't see them enough (I've never ever ever stopped them I actively go out my way to let them see them when they want) . We were meant to take our older 2 to the cinema a few weekends ago so asked them to have our 1 year old. They moaned about it then we decided not to bother since it was going to be a nice day anyways so didn't want to be stuck in the cinema, we said they could have him for a few hours still if they were looking forward to seeing him (he's a lockdown baby so they haven't had much time with him) but they said no it's fine we have plans anyways and took their golden gran child (OH nephew) out for the day (which they asked to do after we cancelled and didn't actually have plans at the time) sorry and thank you for the rant 😂😂😂 hope you're OK. Xxx
My husbands mom's an hole too xx

Reactions: 2
Aww you are PREACHING bleeping hate my in laws they think they are entitled to my children but only when they want. They are all over them when they are newborn or when they want to pretend to everyone else they are gran parents of the year but as soon as the kids ask to see them (which is honestly getting less and less lately) they aren't arsed but will have a go at me that they don't see them enough (I've never ever ever stopped them I actively go out my way to let them see them when they want) . We were meant to take our older 2 to the cinema a few weekends ago so asked them to have our 1 year old. They moaned about it then we decided not to bother since it was going to be a nice day anyways so didn't want to be stuck in the cinema, we said they could have him for a few hours still if they were looking forward to seeing him (he's a lockdown baby so they haven't had much time with him) but they said no it's fine we have plans anyways and took their golden gran child (OH nephew) out for the day (which they asked to do after we cancelled and didn't actually have plans at the time) sorry and thank you for the rant 😂😂😂 hope you're OK. Xxx
This could literally be about my in laws, down to the OHs siblings golden grandchildren 😂 I’m no contact with mine now, I don’t miss them at all but do feel jealous of people who have those great relationships with their in laws where they are like a second Mum and Dad to them.

Reactions: 3
Snap! We’re not married yet (postponed covid wedding x823783) and we’ll I’ve cut her out and not spoken to her for 15 months. It’s the most liberating thing I’ve ever done!
I haven't spoken to mine in 8 years (we've been together 10) after my daughter was born she got 500x times worse so I said to my partner Im not stopping you and daughter having a relationship but I'm having nothing to do with her anymore. I had to for my mental health, I do think that's why they treat my kids like tit but that just goes to show what kind of person she is but although I don't see his niece and nephew because I also hate his brother and sister in law (I promise its them not me 😂😂) I ALWAYS ask about the kids and make sure u spoil them on their birthdays etc, could never ever treat a child differently because of an adult, such weird childish behaviour

Did anyone see a grandma in any story?!
Think this is a bit ridic. 😂
I'm sorry what's rediculous about it? I honestly don't understand what peoples problems are? She didn't want to be filmed and views by thousands of people she doesn't know and that's her perogative.

EDITED TO ADD: we were actually having a laugh about it so it's not like she was full blown raging that she'd been filmed, she just didn't want to be in the story. I was more raging than her and that's only because I bleeping hate Sophie

Reactions: 8
I haven't spoken to mine in 8 years (we've been together 10) after my daughter was born she got 500x times worse so I said to my partner Im not stopping you and daughter having a relationship but I'm having nothing to do with her anymore. I had to for my mental health, I do think that's why they treat my kids like tit but that just goes to show what kind of person she is but although I don't see his niece and nephew because I also hate his brother and sister in law (I promise its them not me 😂😂) I ALWAYS ask about the kids and make sure u spoil them on their birthdays etc, could never ever treat a child differently because of an adult, such weird childish behaviour

I'm sorry what's rediculous about it? I honestly don't understand what peoples problems are? She didn't want to be filmed and views by thousands of people she doesn't know and that's her perogative.

EDITED TO ADD: we were actually having a laugh about it so it's not like she was full blown raging that she'd been filmed, she just didn't want to be in the story. I was more raging than her and that's only because I bleeping hate Sophie
I don’t have a “problem” with it but it’s just a funny and ridiculous situation , and the fact that you’re laughing about it with your nan is proof of that !

like what are the odds that a tattler’s nan would be in the background of a random shot on Sophie’s story in Covent Garden ? It’s not that deep haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just think it’s funny to say “my granma” like everyone would know who that is. Maybe something like “the lady with the red coat” or whatever. I can’t say a descriptor cos I watched all stories and never even noticed your granma. And you’ve probs drawn much more attention to her now than just ignoring it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just think it’s funny to say “my granma” like everyone would know who that is. Maybe something like “the lady with the red coat” or whatever. I can’t say a descriptor cos I watched all stories and never even noticed your granma. And you’ve probs drawn much more attention to her now than just ignoring it.
scren.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Omg!!! Barney flailing about in the pillows on the bed has really really irritated me. Especially when he knew chip was going to lick him and he was panicking moving backwards. Why can’t she let him play on the floor like a normal baby, he was overwhelmed and she is sat there gawping at herself in the view finder and admiring chip. She is genuinely dangerous!

• Wow
  • Sad
Omg!!! Barney flailing about in the pillows on the bed has really really irritated me. Especially when he knew chip was going to lick him and he was panicking moving backwards. Why can’t she let him play on the floor like a normal baby, he was overwhelmed and she is sat there gawping at herself in the view finder and admiring chip. She is genuinely dangerous!
Probably because she would have to get off her arse and follow him AND the floor was bleeping grim 🤢

Reactions: 6
It would have made much more sense
Stop right there. You can't impose logic on the Browns. They do as they please, even when it disadvantages them! :ROFLMAO: Soaf's taste of the "single parent" life is wearing thin now isn't it. She had to admit she needed her own Mum (who actually works) to help her keep up with Barney. This has further revealed that sadly she has no friends and can't fill her time without Dave there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She knew exactly who it was because I messeged her about it and she thought she was being smart ignoring it like she does with everything that's why I put it publicly. She didn't want to be on the stories so why would I ignore it. Unless you know someone's history maybe mind ya business

Reactions: 5
I thought the same you can see Barney was cornered and he was panicking. The evil witch telling chip dont lick his face as he puts his face right in Barneys, then to carry on stroking chip and Barneys desperately trying to get up and away, made my heart hurt. That is child abuse, she edits the vlogs, would have seen it!! The usual stuck in front of a screen, feeding him facing away from her, even in public she cant hide her lack of care. The usual buggy laying practically flat, straining to see, even when they met dave, poor little Barney trying so hard to sit up, again not properly dressed and where was he supposed to sleep? Shame on you dave and shame on both of your families, for allowing this neglect and allowing the dangerous situation with chip. The way she was hanging on to chip when leaving het mums, be honest has anyone seen her hug Barney like that, even being dropped on his face. As for you the flamily you are disgusting enablers.
She admitted she cant cope with Barney who is the most, gentle, easy going, gorgeous, placid baby boy. Have another, duck off soapie.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
When she tells the dog to not lick the baby but then strokes the dog, she’s telling him subconsciously that it’s ok to intimidate the child, that he gets stroked for it. She should have made the dog get down. Actually when she was on the bed with the baby, knowing that he is nervous of the dog, she should NOT have invited the dog up onto the bed.

• Sad
Saying the dummy ‘wasn’t her vibe’
One of the Soafiest things she’s ever said

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.