Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again Soph’s on instagram showing Barney dumped in front of the tv. Do they ever do anything to help his development?

I was watching Flying The Nests latest vlog last night and all I could think was how far advanced their wee girl is compared to Barney. She’s only a month older than him and can recognise flash cards and identify objects/animals and point them out when asked. I know you shouldn’t compare kids but it just blow my mind. Barney always just has a glazed, vacant look about him.
I can't believe Hunter and Barney are only a month apart in age. He development in comparison is leaps ahead. The experiences she had had in comparison to Barney are miles apart. You can also see that there's a real bond between the three of them and Hunter is truly happy.

I understand that there are very few people who live a lifestyle like theirs, but even when they were in lockdown like the rest of us they always put a great effort into their content and showed how much they did with Hunter even when stuck inside their house. SAD could learn a lot from them!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I feel like the only person here who just reads peoples comments and never looks at whos written it unless they've got a memorable profile photo of daves crocs or something lol
I'm the exact same. I only recognise a few names but never who's said what if that makes sense? Also someone mentioned about someone only being on this thread, I think I've only ever commented on this and 2 other threads but I only read this one now because the other one was jade and that got boring because she's disappeared haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it is and she's been banned she probably couldn't admit it now hahaha I think it's quite hilarious but I would like to know she's ok, she really kept the threads alive and moving fast!
I just now figured out who goofygirl is (was). Yeah, she really pushed the boundaries at times but she was so entertaining!

So after a long long labour and the need for interjection
Thomas William Craig is here
He's so beautiful!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can't believe Hunter and Barney are only a month apart in age. He development in comparison is leaps ahead. The experiences she had had in comparison to Barney are miles apart. You can also see that there's a real bond between the three of them and Hunter is truly happy.

I understand that there are very few people who live a lifestyle like theirs, but even when they were in lockdown like the rest of us they always put a great effort into their content and showed how much they did with Hunter even when stuck inside their house. SAD could learn a lot from them!
I mean I know there's milestones for a reason but comparing babies is usually pretty pointless. There's literally less than 10 seconds between my twins but one is crawling , exploring, loving life as a little adventurer, doesn't babble much and has one tooth , the other is about 4lbs heavier, doesn't want to entertain crawling or even moving on their tum, claps and babbles a huge amount, has 6 teeth... and they do the same activities,get the same amount of 1-1 time, the same nutrition etc.

Saying that,as I've always said , they don't do nearly enough with him.

Reactions: 8
I mean I know there's milestones for a reason but comparing babies is usually pretty pointless. There's literally less than 10 seconds between my twins but one is crawling , exploring, loving life as a little adventurer, doesn't babble much and has one tooth , the other is about 4lbs heavier, doesn't want to entertain crawling or even moving on their tum, claps and babbles a huge amount, has 6 teeth... and they do the same activities,get the same amount of 1-1 time, the same nutrition etc.

Saying that,as I've always said , they don't do nearly enough with him.
I understand that and I wouldn't comment if they'd had the same experience or similar, but their experiences are miles apart. Like I said, I understand their lifestyle is unique, however SAD have hardly taken Barney anywhere and when they do a bit of rain traps them in their hotel. For me it's not so much milestones as it is how Hunter interacts and enjoys the company of her parents in comparison to Barney and also how they interact with her. They are always so positive and encouraging. It's a comment on parenting styles rather than milestones of the child

Reactions: 8
How delusional is Dave with that shirt? and of course he had to do the tittie dance in it with his EE cups hanging out 🤮 the arms were about to burst and it's at least six sizes too small around his stomach, if he wasn't such a huge head i'd feel a bit sorry for him that his wife filmed that and put it out on youtube but he is, so I don't!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.