Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goofy girl was ALWAYS on here too … like constantly posting … didn’t seem to ever go offline …. Who do we know who haven’t got jobs but say they’re so so busy? who do we know who would want to drive the narrative of this thread ????
I did think she had posted a lot for a new member - latest account joined only a month ago and almost 700 posts

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Jesus, how can a man with 4 actual tits and a shirt on that looks like it's for a child fancy himself so much? The mind boggles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I feel like the only person here who just reads peoples comments and never looks at whos written it unless they've got a memorable profile photo of daves crocs or something lol
I never look at who’s commented, I couldn’t even tell you any of the regulars

Reactions: 7
Hmmmm I used to think goofygirl must just always be on here.... 😳 Was always on whenever I would come on . I thought " jeez this person really really can't stand sad 😂"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Slave will have been expecting treble the viewing figures for that slog 😆 egomaniac. I’m not going to watch it.

Reactions: 3
So now soph has put on Instagram that she’s been a little quiet cause Barney has heat rash... when is there not something wrong with one of them, always an excuse

• Wow
Reactions: 20
So now soph has put on Instagram that she’s been a little quiet cause Barney has heat rash... when is there not something wrong with one of them, always an excuse
Probably has heat rash from being stuck in that stifling bungalow in a babygro overheating with no fan

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Jesus.
My baby has had heat rash this week but that doesn’t mean we act any differently, bar keeping a fan close by and making sure he has lots of water and distractions. They constantly use Barney as an excuse. These pair honestly couldn’t cope with a real job/another baby. No wonder Soaf couldn’t keep a job if she was only focused on one thing at a time. Sheer laziness

Reactions: 9
Can the Mods look into the goofy girl situation? On Jade’s thread, Matt’s SIL was posting with 2 different accounts and the mods could tell they were linked. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
But that Barney now claps along to the tv. The tv at 12 months old!!! Not them interacting with him, because if they were he’d of probably clapped months ago. The poor love must be so bored.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yet again Soph’s on instagram showing Barney dumped in front of the tv. Do they ever do anything to help his development?

I was watching Flying The Nests latest vlog last night and all I could think was how far advanced their wee girl is compared to Barney. She’s only a month older than him and can recognise flash cards and identify objects/animals and point them out when asked. I know you shouldn’t compare kids but it just blow my mind. Barney always just has a glazed, vacant look about him.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Can the Mods look into the goofy girl situation? On Jade’s thread, Matt’s SIL was posting with 2 different accounts and the mods could tell they were linked. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I really want goofy girl to be unmasked as Jess ratbags 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think the goofy girl has slagged both Sophie and Dave off though. If she was just slagging one of them off I’d be a bit suspicious. I think if it was family members that they actually wouldn’t be on here constantly, maybe reading but not writing loads of posts. What do I know though? Some people are strange on these forums just look at the whole MD saga. I’ll wait for her to comment again before getting too suspicious.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.