Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can confirm that I am not rockstar material as gas and air has not been enough and currently waiting on epidural
You are true superstar material hope all goes well and baby arrives soon! 💕

I‘ve decided to not watch the weight loss video guys, it would just give me the rage..,however I have one observation.

Dave is using that sticker board yes? The one where he lost a bit of weight ages ago when he got it, then didn’t touch the board to take off stickers when he subsequently put it back on (and then some) then later (I think) used it again for a couple pound loss, dropped it again for weeks while he gained (clear to see from videos) and is now using it again for his weight loss including the 9lb mentioned. Am I right?

So therefore Dave has lost 43lb in the last few months genuinely by adding it all together, however has put on at least 30 that we don’t hear mention of. Dave to say I lost a stone I must be a stone down from my start weight pet - if I lose 7lb, then another 2, then put on 2 then I haven’t lost 9, I’ve lost 7. You know this you waffling lying toad. Gas thing is you’re only cheating yourself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Was watching abit of last night's slog and hubby says " so that's his full working day ? Sticking Dino stickers on a chart and effing about on the internet with his moobs out!!
I said " Yes ...and sometimes he likes to give out weightloss and body building advice to his fans , who he will block if they don't conform to his arse licking guidelines, as he considers himself an expert.
Hubby ( who had not long finished a 12 hour shift) looked at me incredulously!......" Turn this *"'#@*:# off ! " 😂😂😂
oh well Dave and Soaf ...there's someone else who thinks you are a pair of lazy , daft idiots 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not to be inspector morse but the goofy girl accounts were always changing because I'm pretty sure the user name used to be 'social observation' and then it was 'goofygirl' and then 'goofygirlDLP9999' but they were all separate accounts and one started when the other ended.
I think you're onto something so I did some digging too.

Goofygirldlp - joined 21/10/20, last post 22/12/20

Socialobservation - joined 30/12/20, last post 16/02

Goofygirl - joined 22/02, last post 11/06

Goofygirldlp9999 - joined 21/06, last post 18/07 (awaiting new account in about a week I guess)

I honestly think these accounts could be linked to Soph & Dave. They create an account, drum up interest in their thread and so we all watch their videos & social content before the account disappears and the cycle starts again.

We can all agree the thread was much more active with these accounts and it keeps them relevant. Maybe they know it's better to be spoken about than not.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Goofygirldlp9999 - joined 21/06, last post 18/07 (awaiting new account in about a week I guess)

I honestly think these accounts could be linked to Soph & Dave. They create an account, drum up interest in their thread and so we all watch their videos & social content before the account disappears and the cycle starts again.

We can all agree the thread was much more active with these accounts and it keeps them relevant. Maybe they know it's better to be spoken about than not.
I agree and I’ve thought this for a while. wouldn’t suprise me if it turns out to be sOAF having a safe space to rip into dave and say all the things she really thinks.... or one of the Cheshire lot!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank you everyone for your well wishes I've had a moment of saying I want my mum, which coming from a 28 year old probably sounded silly.
Currently have my epidural in. I've sent mr disneylife to his car to try and sleep and the midwifes are demanding I try and sleep as I have now been away for 28 hours.
Baby boy is keeping us waiting, just want him here now so I can relax.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m way behind on their threads but why is Dave acting like he’s never owned a pair of shoes before 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

• Haha

theinspector- new account- 1 message...

• Haha
  • Wow
There's a highlight on his IG called progress so presume that was his starting weight ?

Thank you for digging and agreeing!
However you are also a suspicious new member !🥸🤔 inspector goofygirl

• Haha
  • Wow

I have no words, I hope this isn’t true but it does make sense ☹ Also I have seen her on the bloggers Disney thread mentioning SAD on there, maybe drumming up new viewing tactics?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So let me get this right:
obese man ,who is a bit less obese than he was tries on a shirt that didn’t fit him and still doesn’t fit him, nowhere near to fitting him? Surely he must have a better example than that. Good lord I could have done without seeing that ginger hair carpet:sick:.
Also do you think he might have bought shoes 3 sizes too big for him cos he needs them wider? Maybe he will have to stuff the toes with toilet roll, like a giant clown ...... in oh so many ways :unsure: 🤡

• Haha
I don't think the goofygirl account is linked to Sophie and Dave. Didn't she push for the wiki page to get done? I just think she's an enthusiastic tattler.

Someone with a thread on here read a comment I made and could tell it was me from a conversation we'd had. They told me they could find out where I work etc which came across a bit threatening. Maybe if this happened to goofygirl they changed their account for that reason.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If i was to close my account and then create a new one, I would completely change my account name so it’s nothing like the previous one, I dunno what’s going on but we were all concerned where she was and if she was ok, she did indeed kick start the Wiki page and contributed hell of a lot to it. Hopefully things will all be explained soon enough 🙂 she used to make me laugh so much.

Reactions: 8
I was on a 3 day seacation cruise last week with v patchy Internet and no way was I paying for the on-board wifi access😀 ....perhaps she's on hols

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If i was to close my account and then create a new one, I would completely change my account name so it’s nothing like the previous one, I dunno what’s going on but we were all concerned where she was and if she was ok, she did indeed kick start the Wiki page and contributed hell of a lot to it. Hopefully things will all be explained soon enough 🙂 she used to make me laugh so much.
I feel like the only person here who just reads peoples comments and never looks at whos written it unless they've got a memorable profile photo of daves crocs or something lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have no words, I hope this isn’t true but it does make sense ☹ Also I have seen her on the bloggers Disney thread mentioning SAD on there, maybe drumming up new viewing tactics?
Goofy girl was ALWAYS on here too … like constantly posting … didn’t seem to ever go offline …. Who do we know who haven’t got jobs but say they’re so so busy? who do we know who would want to drive the narrative of this thread ????

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.