Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just said 'leave it to the experts and those who are qualified πŸ₯°'
Blocked 🚫 such a wolf knock knock knocking at my dooorrrrr
What a mean wolf 🐺 🀣
Dave has no PT or nutrition qualifications, no experience in losing weight and maintaining the loss, and is in such massive denial about his current state he’s practically hallucinating. His posts should have β€œfake news” warnings round them.

Reactions: 9
Those trotters are not a 9 in a million years
Can’t wait to see the penguin walk in the penguins
β€˜Vans or converse’ 🀣🀣🀣🀣 duck up Dave just please duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looked like a 7 to me. The pair on the right.

Edit- definitely a 9. When she put them on the table you could see.
Ahahaha tiiiiiiny feet for a man! I’m a girl and have size 9 feet post-pregnancy. πŸ˜‚ And I’m probably four inches taller than him too. The wee fat lad is an embarrassmentπŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahahaha tiiiiiiny feet for a man! I’m a girl and have size 9 feet post-pregnancy. πŸ˜‚ And I’m probably four inches taller than him too. The wee fat lad is an embarrassmentπŸ˜†
I'm sure it's been mentioned he was a 6-7 before! Maybe his feet have got all the GaInZzZ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They don’t seem to despise each other as much in this slog. Apart from Soph rolling her eyes at Dave going on about two gyms.

Are we sure he’s a 9 and not a 6 ?? I swear I have bigger feet than him and I’m a 7 🀣

Reactions: 7
Although his reels are highly irritating hes doing more work than Soaf. Would be funny if he brought back his channel and it was more successful.

Reactions: 5
I'm 70% sure if they're talking about changing hotels and how hard disney will be with barney, they're planting the seed for "with it being so uncertain still with covid, and how much barney has hated the heat during the heatwave, we've decided to cancel our completely real and not fake at all for content trip"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Although his reels are highly irritating hes doing more work than Soaf. Would be funny if he brought back his channel and it was more successful.
God I would not call that work πŸ’€ the world does not need it.. but yeah.. I have no idea how they're making money at the moment.

Reactions: 3
God I would not call that work πŸ’€ the world does not need it.. but yeah.. I have no idea how they're making money at the moment.
Id say that Daves mum gave them a long term loan to cover rent and stuff. They seemed a bit splashy when they came back. And I was using the word 'work' in the lowest form! He probably thinks he's being super creative by posting these reels.

Reactions: 8
hmmm … didn’t she eat a lot of banana bread and bananas when she was pregnant with Barney ??

Reactions: 3
Daves reel; take the stairs instead of the lift. Day later …. he’s in a lift!

oh and Barney is looking too big for the Doona.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's when the banana sandwiches start coming out.. that's when we need to worry πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His insta bio will soon have content creator on it. He thinks he’s a pro with these reels.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who goes on a Disney holiday and goes to the gym!? Surely walking around the parks is enough exercise, particularly for someone of Dave's size. I cannot believe he is considering selecting a resort based on the numbers of gym it has. Given that they won't have transport they would be better off looking into a Skyliner resort. I'm with everyone that thinks AOA would the perfect fit. They'll inevitably spend a huge amount of time at the resort and the pool and splash pad there will be fantastic for Barney, nevermind the theming. They can also just walk across to Pop if they fancy a change of scenery.

Actually, why am I even entertaining these fantasists!? This trip is NOT HAPPENING.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.