Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spinmum

Chatty Member
I REALLY wish Dave wouldn’t carry Barney on his shoulders. He’s not stable enough and the way he is holding his little arms, if he was to fall back, Barney would potentially end up with ”pulled elbow” or worse 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 25

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The numbers don't add up AT ALL and they never have.

If he has lost 9lbs, (and we know how much they change their insta bio) why hasn't he changed it to 45lbs!?

Snowball89

Remember when they were gifted those food boxes and dave had just ordered a butt tonne of pizzas because they were packed with protein 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Honestly how does this heat not make Dave want to lose weight
I am dying
Omg imagine the under moob sweat on his end
And the sweaty balls in the 2 weeks worn shorts 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Kraken

304BBB33-EC0C-44A4-991F-900C0053E044.png

The only scale proof we ever saw showed him starting at 348lb. This week he hit 320:

D81FBC79-186A-4739-BE6B-D7FBBD91D319.png

So we have confirmation he has lost 24lb, and good for him! But 9lb of that was in one week, so when he was claiming to have lost 35lb he had actually lost 15lb from his official starting point.

Which means from his most recent confirmed “starting over” point he actually gained another 20lb, going up to 364lb or exactly 26 stone.

His starting point was 9 months ago. So his rate of loss is less than half a pound a week 😂

All of this relies on Dave being completely honest with his trainer and not letting his high stress levels force him to lie 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Hahahaha!! All is forgiven. At least if I ever go missing, I know you guys have got my back!

I mean, I know I went a little OTT on the Butlins premium dining guys but I promise I'm not a 23 stone Bodybuilder now - although, my few extra chins might disagree.

The thing is, do I dare go back and watch the last two missed slogs? I've seen the titles and I'm not sure I can cope with them pretending to talk about their imaginary Disney World Trip!!

And judging from the comments I've managed to read here, is he seriously trying on a top from MANY years ago?!

WTF!? They don't keep actual useful things from previous houses, they don't keep furniture that is actually useful but Dave is hoarding his skinny wardrobe from 15 years ago?! The man needs his single brain cell checking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Donald73

VIP Member
Can confirm that I am not rockstar material as gas and air has not been enough and currently waiting on epidural
You are true superstar material hope all goes well and baby arrives soon! 💕

I‘ve decided to not watch the weight loss video guys, it would just give me the rage..,however I have one observation.

Dave is using that sticker board yes? The one where he lost a bit of weight ages ago when he got it, then didn’t touch the board to take off stickers when he subsequently put it back on (and then some) then later (I think) used it again for a couple pound loss, dropped it again for weeks while he gained (clear to see from videos) and is now using it again for his weight loss including the 9lb mentioned. Am I right?

So therefore Dave has lost 43lb in the last few months genuinely by adding it all together, however has put on at least 30 that we don’t hear mention of. Dave to say I lost a stone I must be a stone down from my start weight pet - if I lose 7lb, then another 2, then put on 2 then I haven’t lost 9, I’ve lost 7. You know this you waffling lying toad. Gas thing is you’re only cheating yourself!!

• Heart

Barbie2020

VIP Member
What is the point in blurring one full week out on that weight loss chart? Pretty obvious he absolutely piled the pounds on that week so that was why he’s lost 9 this week.

he goes on and on about triggers but that’s only so he can use it as an excuse not to post the numbers because he’s actually not losing that much!

Dave don’t worry we aren’t triggered. Show us your results every week let’s see what the true picture is here!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
Wolf version of the vlog:
Sophie gets dave some dinosaur stickers for his weight-loss chart (from hobby craft again spending money on this that he doesn’t need? Now he says he’s lost 43lbs (but we know this includes all the weight be put on)
Claims he’s the lightest he’s been in a couple of years (which considering how much he’s paying for that Liam is a joke)
Show us all the stickers on there. Starts saying yassss (I shrivel up inside)
Shows us a shirt he found in the loft, Sophie kept saying it looked good.
If anyone makes a gif of Dave around 4:20 he wiggles his man boobs specifically
Using Disney as his motivation (aka not his son and staying alive to watch him grow up)
The gem is in this again, mentions how hot it is (not like you’ve got a garden or can just walk around to cool down or shift your weight)
Says he’s been trying to shift weight for 20 years (hun then it’s a bigger problem that you need to see your doctor about)
Then gives tips out, aka not qualified in anyway shape or form to do that

• Haha
  • Wow

cobette

VIP Member
Goodness me, drama amongst wolves. I do like a conspiracy theory.

In all seriousness, maybe I am naïve but I think Goofy Girl is/was legit, and she's probably just bored of good old S&D and taking a break. Every now and then I decide I am going to cleanse my life of them but then go and do something mental that pulls me back in, such a guilty pleasure.

Hope you're well GG!

• Heart

RubyThursday

Chatty Member
I watched the odd video and ages ago genuinely said I thought weight watchers or similar would help Dave as I found it good to be accountable regularly for your food choices and found the people I met there really supportive ( I lost 3 stone in just less than a year ) I was blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️ But you know what Dave 2 years later and that 3 stone is still off !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23