Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theinspector

Not to be inspector morse but the goofy girl accounts were always changing because I'm pretty sure the user name used to be 'social observation' and then it was 'goofygirl' and then 'goofygirlDLP9999' but they were all separate accounts and one started when the other ended.
I think you're onto something so I did some digging too.

Goofygirldlp - joined 21/10/20, last post 22/12/20

Socialobservation - joined 30/12/20, last post 16/02

Goofygirl - joined 22/02, last post 11/06

Goofygirldlp9999 - joined 21/06, last post 18/07 (awaiting new account in about a week I guess)

I honestly think these accounts could be linked to Soph & Dave. They create an account, drum up interest in their thread and so we all watch their videos & social content before the account disappears and the cycle starts again.

We can all agree the thread was much more active with these accounts and it keeps them relevant. Maybe they know it's better to be spoken about than not.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I read an online article today about the actor who plays Paul in Corrie. He's about 30, with a partner and child. He said that his work as an actor has always been intermittent, and he's worked as a driver, barwork and in a call centre in between acting jobs. It made me immediately think about Lazy Dave. If a well known soap actor isn't too precious to get work, ANY work to provide for his family, why the hell can't Dave? He should be ashamed of himself the poor excuse for a human being.
Jason manford is a supermarket delivery driver and a household name! Dave is lazy as fuck

Reader130987

VIP Member
I'm so conflicted. The part of me that really enjoyed reading GG's posts wants her to be a genuine poster like the rest of us. Yet the other part of me that lives for Tattle drama, wants her to be unmasked, in the style of a Scooby-Doo villain, and identified as MMM, Ratbags, or one of Soaf's bridesmaids 😂

(Please forgive me GG if you're out there and genuinely one of us!).

• Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
They blatantly can’t go out into the garden because:
1. Dave hasn’t mowed the lawn for well over a month (since that time he lied about doing 20k steps whilst mowing it).
2. Dave CAN’T mow the lawn because they blatantly let Chip sh*t anywhere and don’t clean it up. So it’s too risky to mow now. 🤮
3. I reckon they’re overlooked by neighbours and so don’t want to be spotted, hence why they’re hiding inside constantly

• Sick
  • Wow

Ktydor

Chatty Member
So I’m a man, 6ft tall, 185lbs. I go to the gym 6 days a week. My recommended calories for slight weight loss (.5lbs a week) is ~2400. If Dave was staying below 2500 calories, he would be shedding weight so quickly.

Second thing, the bare feet in gym thing: professionals/big lifters sometimes squat in socks, never heard of people deadlifting with no shoes on though!

Lastly, while it doesn’t look like Dave has a lot of equipment barbells, weights, squat rack, flooring cost an absolute bomb currently. When did he get that stuff? Post lockdown, prices skyrocketed. Would love to have his stuff at home!
Didn’t his mum buy him most of that gym equipment for his birthday?

To me he is the epitome of a spoiled,fattened-up little mummy’s boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lena22

Oh yes the ( boak) lips were definitely a dig at us ! Haha .....such an attractive man ...not.
I find it hilarious that he has to come here and read how disgusted he makes so many people feel.
Insecurity or arrogant narcissistic twit ...he finds it unbelievable that people say these things about him .
Well Dave here you go ....I find you a disgusting , nasty horrible person .

• Heart
  • Sick

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
So when she announced how much she made on YouTube, social blade was pretty accurate and not far off what she said she was making. However, at the time, she included 'merch, ads and affiliates'.

She said she made around £3k per month. Sickening for anyone who actually works but that's social media for you and not even near to what the high earners make

At the moment, there are no ads. No merch and aside from a few cheap ASOS dresses, not much to go by in terms of affiliate marketing so I actually should imagine Social blade isn't far out.

In our next thread, PLEASE can we do a vote on how the make their money and whether people actually feel whether they are claiming universal credit as a top up or not because I 100% think they are. I know some people feel differently and of course that's fine but I don't think she is too good to take ANY kind of free money. And to pay private rent, with no reliable income at all.... and Dave still doing regular 'interviews' suggests to me they are still under some kind of Job Seekers agreement. She would be exempt as Maternity but Dave wouldn't be... might explain why he's now got a job.........

Poll suggestion
How do Soaf And Dave Make their Money

1) Through Youtube, Ads, Affiliates and Merch Alone.
2) Number 1 combined with Universal Credit.
3) Dave has an OnlyFans account where he gets his tits out.
4) Soaf and an OnlyFans account where she gets her ankles out for the Armish Farmers
5) Barney is actually a high flying Stockbrocker and is currently racking in the cash.
6) It's a mystery.
7) Bank of Nanna Fran
8) Bank of Nanna Ratbag
9) A Combination of several of the above scams because Soaf and Dave will do ANYTHING to avoid having to work an earn a living for themselves.

Edit
7&8 Kindly added by @ChuckaBuckaBingBong <3

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Chadders312

Chatty Member
3 stone in 7 months whoop de bloody doo, if he started in January then that works out only 1.48lbs a week.

Bravo Dave, you are doing shit 👏👏👏

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
HOW TO SMASH YOUR GOALS!!!!

HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED!!!

These were literally titles of Daves reels the same week he stayed in for an entire week (because his wife had a fake sickness bug for 24 hours), eating shit, going to an ice cream farm and eating McDonalds?! hahahahahahahahah

No wonder Liam didn't re-share a single one of them, he reads Daves stats each week...

• Haha

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Omg he’s posting an insane amount of selfies and videos of himself. He literally loves himself so much.

Like others have said before it’s not confidence but sheer arrogance. I can only assume drama and acting has given him this overbearing and smug personality.

I feel like I need help for really hating someone so much who I’ve never and hopefully will never meet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Tootsietop

Disney not happening then , I bet she's fuming.. no disney AND she has to take care of barney? The horror. Bet she tries getting pregnant now if she's not already 😂

• Haha

Jess89

VIP Member
Really wish Dave would stop putting Barney on his shoulders like that, it always makes me nervous
8FA2D016-E29A-4E26-A7B5-3459F1BED307.jpeg
849A7180-A6FC-4959-AE18-24554F0E50AA.jpeg
007E5152-6B58-4561-AD40-6555ED59D22F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Seriously though what 35 year old man acts like that about dinosaur stickers ????
he will not be in that shirt by Feb !! I think Feb 2025 might even be out of reach
Turned off when he was sat in the gym thinking he was joe wicks ….. fuck off Dave
They have defo been told to keep Sophie off the vids to keep her out the limelight aka hot seat x

• Haha