Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dave doesn’t have a job at all, they’re just saying it to shut people up. Come on - who would hire that rubber lipped tub of lard??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dave doesn’t have a job at all, they’re just saying it to shut people up. Come on - who would hire that rubber lipped tub of lard??
He’s been radio silent on Instagram over the weekend 🧐 has he taken our advice and gone to live with nana fran? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I am waiting for the 4pm upload to her stories going on about how so and so has been ill/how busy they have been with 'work/how chip ate Barney/please insert any other mad excuse, with no actual mention of no upload.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am astonished at how they claim this is their full time job but they literally do not interact with their viewers. They cannot cope with more than one thing at a time and I’m guessing that Dave suddenly having something going on is why they’ve all of a sudden disappeared off socials. I have just watched Sophie’s shopping haul video…. What the heck?? How long have they been you tubers?? It felt awkward & forced and like she was out of her comfort zone. It’s all very weird, have no idea what they are playing at (why am I even surprised?) but one thing is for sure…. They are the worst you tubers out there and if I was another YouTuber and these pair of layabouts tried to latch on and become friends I would absolutely run a mile!! And don’t get me started on how they supposedly make their money but it certainly isn’t hard earned!

Reactions: 17
I skipped through the ‘we have to walk about the wolves’ video but I had to turn it off when she said Barney wasn’t on form. A 1 year old not acting for the camera to sell his life to YouTube, even though he didn’t consent. Pure disgusting, anyone who exploits their kids should be ashamed, never mind being overweight, jobless tramps

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I wonder if Dave has fallen off the weightloss wagon this weekend? Normally we get treated to weekend GEM stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you are a Soaf and Dave OG, you will know this is nothing more than their usual manic behaviour!

Welcome, to the Soaf and Dave Manic Cycle.

- Initially they appear HYPER. OH MY GOD life is so great. Look at us, living the dream. We bet you are SO jealous of us. Not working 9-5, living great lives. Living our DREAM. Dave is Hulk Hogan, Soaf is swishing around in her Amish dresses, life is perfect.
- WE BOOKED DISNEY/WINDSOR/LEGOLAND *INSERT MANIC EPISODE*. Then begins the constant buying cycle. HAULS HAULS HAULS.
- Out comes the flamily, licking their arses, telling them how great and beautiful they are.
- Suddenly, it all calms down. Their uploads continue but go back to being very boring and mundane. The flamily go quiet, the views and comments go down and Soaf and Dave begin the cycle of 'withdrawing from socials'. The begin to not reply to comments, to not post and to start to avoid posting anything at all. They just become the shittest social media 'full timers' ever.
- They then pop up with some bullshit excuse about someone being ill/Wolves at the door but it's usually because they just CBA to do any kind of work / have ZERO commitments because they have no ADs and no AD deadlines and they get away with it because the flamily are a load of sad act muppets that lap it up every single time.

I doubt there will be an upload today or if there is, it will be full of awkward fake smiles.

Soaf has basically thrown a strop all weekend. Dave has binge ate in the gym and duck knows where Barney is, probably playing with the maracas he has hidden behind the loaf because his Mums a bleep and hid all his toys again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s an hour til lift off … will there be an upload ?? Place your bets here folks , I say there will be but it will be very short

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s an hour til lift off … will there be an upload ?? Place your bets here folks , I say there will be but it will be very short
I say no, cause they sat in front of the tv the whole weekend. The excuse will be Dave out having an interview so didn’t have time

Reactions: 10
He posted on Twitter 9 hours ago, but still nothing on Instagram 🤷🏻‍♀️ i take it the reels have gone the same way as “sing to me Dave”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Annnnnd it's already late!

I doubt there is an upload if they have been radio silent all day - they stay silent when they pull a sicky.

What's HILARIOUS is they can't even stick to uploading even 3 times a week now. That's embarrassing.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
excellent detective skills! Maybe he had to lose those 40lbs to get back to his play that goes wrong weight so he could fit in his costumes and join the cast again, which is why he had such a push recently 😂🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.