Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachylace

Chatty Member
Sorry to be that person but buying new teats for Barney's baby bottles? He shouldn't be using those much longer as they are bad for his teeth. Speaking of teeth, i hope that's a replacement toothbrush and toothpaste and not his first ever one...

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Emmapism

VIP Member
If you make reels aimed at Tattle, that's a quick way to lose views tbh. None of us care.

And your actual fans will unfollow in droves.

• Heart

Wendo89

I don't think they're affording it. I wouldn't put it past them to not have booked anything at all because they know she is pregnant. They are just using the 'we're going to disney' rubbish for clickbait now because there is nothing else going on.

Last edited:

deejvillage

VIP Member
Ok to be fair there is a sickness bug going around, but no way Dave has had it otherwise we would have had the big girls blouse act!
Whilst I'm feeling generous that vlog actually had content and was much more informative than the Legoland crap.

And now my generosity has run out. WHY are they trooping off somewhere when they have been ill? 48 hours after sickness is the rule IF it is norovirus, but that is IF it is as you know it could well be something else? Selfish pricks!

Don't get me started with "oh it looks like Beach Club"...it's a barn painted fucking blue and looks nothing like one of the deluxe hotels at WDW!!! Not that Soaf would know as she has never even seen it??? She was working over there for what 3 months and didn't even bother to go to the boardwalk area??

Dave I'm afraid there is only one word for you...FAT. It's embarrassing showing not only the whole world your crack on camera but all those poor people there. I'm sure one kid probably it's where he could park his bike!!!

Chadders312

Chatty Member
Could she make it anymore obvious that she wanted a girl, leave the bloody Disney dresses alone, god i hope she has twin red headed boys next time around!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
I TOTALLY AGREE!! They need to get Barney off the internet now. I worry that IF they go Disney, they will come home and try for that baby girl (if she’s not already pregnant).

Then since these two don’t have a job, the poor kids will have to work and have every part of their life filmed and put on YouTube. It’s just not fair for the kids!

• Sad
  • Heart

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
What the hell was that omg. He is such an awful belter singer too. I actually don't think he's that bad when he sings normally but why does he insist on doing that awful screaming. And who wants to see a close up of his lips like that 😭

• Haha

Donald73

VIP Member
SO glad he blocked me tbh.

That birthday vlog for Chip broke my heart, Barney has had none of that devotion ever. It seriously brought a tear.

Barney deserves better.

• Heart
  • Sad

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
annnnd Dave's 19 year old love interest personal trainer still hasn't shared it to either of his pages.

Because it's so bloody CAMP Dave.

I just find it gross they exploited Barney for his birthday video, made no effort and the kid hasn't been seen since. Nothing. Because no doubt, he's gone back to looking an absolute state. The swimming pool is probably not in the lounge, he's toys are shoved away and the kid is back to hiding his maracas so he has something to play with again.

• Sad
  • Haha

Tootsietop

Haven't seen the birthday vlog until just now. they're using pre made bottles despite being at home?

LAAAAZY.

Compared it to chips first birthday vlog. No montage for Barney I see.

A PAW PATROL GIFT BAG FOR A FUUUUUUCKINGGGG DOGGGGGGG

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Lena22

A thought occurred to me earlier concerning Dave and how he never seems to wear any clean t-shirts...if this is the state of his tops because he can't be bothered to put on clean clothes ....then his underwear must be fecking rank ...all that squatting and sweating in the gym . Surely he must be in the shower after a session in the gym at 2 am or does he just hop into bed with Sophie hoping she doesn't notice the rancid odour 🤔🤔🤮
Bet the lazy toad doesn't shower I just know it !

• Sick
  • Haha

Snowball89

I am waiting for the 4pm upload to her stories going on about how so and so has been ill/how busy they have been with 'work/how chip ate Barney/please insert any other mad excuse, with no actual mention of no upload.

• Haha