Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
No sign yet! Hes being so stubborn!!
Have you thought about manifesting him through the work of 'the law of attraction'?
Have you looked in the mirror 3 times and chanted 'you're a rockstar, you're a rockstar, you're a rockstar?'
Has your partner made you a mood board yet? :ROFLMAO: 🐺

In all seriousness wishing you a super safe delivery of your little one!

Hey wolves!

I haven’t been on here much recently (Cos you know job, work, life aka the opposite of the beige browns)so I don’t know if this has been mentioned previously or if it’s something we all missed.

the other day on one of her stories - I think before Barneys birthday maybe she tagged some girl and said about how she loved/binged her podcast. I’m a podcast nerd so I was like I need to know what podcasts ole owl eyes is into so I downloaded the trailer. Completely forgot about it until today when I was back into London for work and was scrolling through the podcast app on the train.

well...the podcast is called “law of attraction changed my life”...I listened and this woman is as deluded as SAD. Her 2 biggest brags were;
1. She manifested her husband with a photo of him 3 years before they ever met.
2. (This is the biggie) she CHANGED the gender of her unborn child.

Just Gona let that hang in the air for a second.

now live and let live - if you want to believe in the law of attraction and you aren’t hurting anyone you crack on and live your life but this shit is damaging. You changed the gender of your unborn child. And the way she said it was so full of pride.

anyways I can see a few people think the big announcement is a pregnancy - could soph be putting all her energy into making sure she “gets it right” this time? (even typing that made me feel sick which is why I put it in quotation marks - a healthy baby is all anyone should be hoping for - just to be super clear!)
I mean, I have to say, I'm completely flabbergasted. Soaf is STILL losing her shit isn't she over this whole not having a baby girl situation EVEN A YEAR ON!

I honestly think Barney's birthday was so telling. No birthday theme, no effort, nothing over socials except a reel which was basically a trailer of the vlog. You'd think she would have made something like a montage of him from birth. And even Dave who's an expert at reels now didn't do anything. Even her family seem disappointed in the fact he was a girl and more fuss seems to have been made of 'their first granddaughter' Penelope.

I can see her doing a Saccone-Joly and enforcing her issues onto Barney and making him super feminine, not through being gender neutral for HIS benefit but for hers.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

bubble_T

Totally random but little barney sure does look like Toby flenderson from the office US.

• Haha
  • Wow

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Is the shirt like that because it doesn’t fit or he just wants to show his boobs off? Wtf have I just looked at???

• Haha
  • Sick

cushtybert

VIP Member
I've just read his profile on Spotlight...Skilled in : Bodybuilding, stage combat, swimming and weight training 🤣🤣, oh I needed a laugh...
Imagine reading that and thinking you would get some sort of hunk then in walks Dave 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
He's DESPERATE for Liam to re-post his reels because AS POINTED OUT HERE, Liam hasn't re-posted ANY.

Sorry Dave, your 19 year old doesn't need any of your Health and Fitness tips.

Imagine spending your life savings on buying a house and having this lump of clay belting out songs in the rented house next to you. I'd be complaining to his landlord!

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
If she is going to sell something Disney related, I’m pretty sure Disney don’t like that and will happily sue you. Especially if there are lots of people who aren’t fans of Sophie and Dave and report them for it 🤔

Hurrah54

VIP Member
N'awww Dave blocked me. He's a delicate wee lad isn't he.. just blocks anyone who isn't up his arse.

Feel relieved actually cos I couldn't resist looking at his car crash reels

• Haha

Chenny

I wonder if Soaf picked up a little scrapper to peel those stickers off when the weight goes back on

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Going to repost on this thread as I really think it's such an important reminder - We might not like Soaf and Dave but we would never ever go out of our way to share their personal information and would never encourage people to turn up on their door and would never cross that line. It's just not acceptable.

@Emilychar posted this in the Saccone-Joly Forum but I think it's so relevant to these two morons!!

''Did anyone hear about the smithy family from tiktoks house and car being burnt down last night while they were home by insane sick viewers? They accidentally leaked the road they lived in a while back in a video. They have children including a baby who is only a few months old and they have been receiving abuse at their door for a long while new due to people finding out where they lived.

They continued to vlog with the abuse still going on. If that isn’t enough to show these families how dangerous it is putting their lives out there and how much they must protect their children and take them OFF social media then I don’t know what is!!!!

Jonathan, Anna, if you read this please realise how serious it is putting your family online!!! That family could have died and they are a lot less known than you guys. Please do the right thing and remove yourself and keep your children safe.''

Sophie and Dave have no idea what putting their life online means. They both need a wake up call in terms of exploiting Barney and their life online as they have no idea how much danger they are putting themselves and Barney in. They have a child now. They reveal too much personal information. We know when they are going to Disney World now, I'm sure they will soon reveal EXACTLY WHEN which means that if people know where they live, it puts their home at risk. It's basic safety. They are recognisable in public now and let's face it, they engage with absolute INSANE people online. They encourage the weirdos to come watch their videos and honestly, they need to wake up and stop putting their little boy at risk of harm. All to sell their products. How far are they willing to go? And I know many people will disagree (as I do) but The Smithy Family have been accused for months of goading and winding up the trolls by being arrogant about it and giving it the 'come and get us then, we aint giving up' attitude and we know that's how Soaf and Dave would react and where has it got them? With no police protection and their house burnt down in flames.

Is it worth it? For a bit of money? Hell no.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Kimbo87

He basically admitted he is eating the same food everyday. How is that creating a healthy relationship with food? He says its because he is bad at maths, which is the most pathetic excuse when there are hundreds of apps that can work it out for you! I use my fitness pal everyday.

• Heart

Chenny

Oh why on earth did I study nutrition for 4 years and do a master's degree for Dave to bang on about protein like he has any fucking clue
Fine giving shitty whimsical motivation advice but nutrition advice from HIM is going to piss me right off 😡🤬🤬 it's like me just making reels about theatre cos I like going to see plays
FUCKK OFFFFFFFFFFF
He's feeding his own delusions (there's a very poor pun in there).
He believes his body is bypassing his fat stores and going straight for his muscle which is why he's eating high protein. Incredible

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Full time YouTubers, but spend a day out eating ice cream (after sickness bug no less!) Instead of making sure you don't miss the second of three videos a week.
Imaggggggine.

HANG ON, DIDNT SHE SAY IN HER WINDSOR VLOG THAT BARNEY DOESNT LIKE ICE CREAM?!?!
She did!!! She ordered 2 x ice cream desserts as well when she made the comment.

Seems like a great place to take a baby who doesn't like ice cream and an Obese binge-eating-food obsessed - husband - who admitted to falling off the bandwagon over the previous weekend.

Further evidence that Sophiebellendbrown is a selfish bitch.

Dave, hope you picked up an application form whilst you were there!

Attachments

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The fact that his reels have gradually got less and less likes KILLS me.

from 2701 likes to 340 in less than 24 hours. Even your followers have had enough Dave!

They're both just so needy of attention!

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
Did anyone else catch the size on daves new shoes? It looks like it says size 9 but there is no fucking way he’s a 9. His feet are tiny

• Haha

Tootsietop

Have you thought about manifesting him through the work of 'the law of attraction'?
Have you looked in the mirror 3 times and chanted 'you're a rockstar, you're a rockstar, you're a rockstar?'
Has your partner made you a mood board yet? :ROFLMAO: 🐺

In all seriousness wishing you a super safe delivery of your little one!

I mean, I have to say, I'm completely flabbergasted. Soaf is STILL losing her shit isn't she over this whole not having a baby girl situation EVEN A YEAR ON!

I honestly think Barney's birthday was so telling. No birthday theme, no effort, nothing over socials except a reel which was basically a trailer of the vlog. You'd think she would have made something like a montage of him from birth. And even Dave who's an expert at reels now didn't do anything. Even her family seem disappointed in the fact he was a girl and more fuss seems to have been made of 'their first granddaughter' Penelope.

I can see her doing a Saccone-Joly and enforcing her issues onto Barney and making him super feminine, not through being gender neutral for HIS benefit but for hers.
Never realised the lack of theme! Obviously not every birthday has to have a theme, but I've had a theme for each of my children's first birthdays.. My twins are my last children (hubby had the chop when they were 8 weeks old 😂😂) and obviously haven't been able to have family over or be spoiled by them due to covid...as a result I am going HARD on the birthdays, to make sure they have everything I want them to have , I started ordering party supplies over a month ago, for a party in SEPTEMBER. Pastel rainbow themed to be gender neutral- not because of aesthetics- they're boy/girl twins.

Surely if your only dream was to have a child, you'd go over the top once you had one?

• Heart

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I swear on the Wolf Bible that I am legit. I bloody LOVE a conspiracy theory so the fact you guys thought I might be part of one is actually brilliant! Bloody love you all ❤❤❤ At least we know, no sneaky Dave and Soaf accounts ain’t getting past our very excellent detective/security wolves!!!
Hope your retinas have recovered from Daves tits. What the actual hell have I missed!
The Wolf Bible ... I am literally deceased 🤣 I just love that we use a completely different language on this thread 🤣

• Haha