Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimbo87

I just can't get over his arrogance of all these advice reels. Who does he think he is?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Yes it's uncomfortablely warm but why do we always have to wish for cooler days and winter.. we barely have any nice weather in the UK!! 🙄
so they stay in when it's cool and raining (aka day before legoland) but now they're staying in because it's too warm. We get it Soph, you're lazy, we know.

They should get out in their generous garden in the shade with their adorable boy and use either of the paddling pools they bought!!

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
Dave made some reels about stuff he knows nothing about
Soaf talked about another project that will come to absolutely nothing.
Barney hasn't been seen or mentioned in almost a week

DONE

• Haha
  • Heart

rummynose

The previous weeks results are blurred out, seems odd 🤔
The weight measurement alone too doesnt show the true accuracy of his journey either, was it water loss/gain, fat loss/gain, muscle loss/gain, etc

• Haha

Snowball89

In the pre-birthday vlog she mentioned about how she was going to make cupcakes. Well she didn’t manifest them did she!

Unless dave ate them in the drive over to mummy ratbags’ house.

• Haha
  • Wow

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Actually tagging the coach in the ‘fitness’ reels now and he still doesn’t give a shit. Come on Dave, I’m embarrassed for you, the guy will repost you if you actually look good, not just a lard arse poncing about

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
They haven’t had an AD in months and their views are low and uploads haphazard… how the hell are they surviving ???

RubyThursday

Chatty Member
Dave if you are reading here, please ask your Mum to drive down and collect Barney, she shows him love and care he looked well fed and well dressed in Scotland . Go Nanny Fran

• Heart

Chenny

Dave being Mr motivator and preaching about health is actually insulting to those going through it genuinely and those that have been through it.

As someone that works hard daily to keep my health and fitness in check, seeing someone like Dave give advice with the small platform that he has boils my blood.

Either do it and be open and honest about everything or do it in silence and show us the 'results' if and when they happen.

• Heart

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I just can't get over his arrogance of all these advice reels. Who does he think he is?!!
he thinks he’s a fitness expert and weight/power lifter!

Importance of protein?!

How about the importance of a fully balanced meal - too much protein is unnecessary if you aren’t working out and your body doesn’t need it.

how about knocking off the fatty foods too?!
(that includes your ‘once a month’ dominoes treat)

midwife0709

Sophie has replied to one of the comments saying the queue was too long for ice cream so they didn't get any 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
They are already complaining about trying to cope with barney and the heat why would u take him to florida they should be spending money on barney now and what he needs and sorting the house. God these 2 are unbearable

• Wow
Reactions: 20

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Well we know what they did during their little week off, they spent it reading here!

Hey Soaf and Dave! 🐺 🐺

Have you manifested yourselves some jobs yet? Have you manifested some love for your son? Whilst your there, maybe manifest some socks for him, his poor little piggies must be bloody freezing!

Kraken

excellent detective skills! Maybe he had to lose those 40lbs to get back to his play that goes wrong weight so he could fit in his costumes and join the cast again, which is why he had such a push recently 😂🕵️‍♀️

• Haha

rummynose

So hes currently 320lbs (22st 12lb) & his weigh in pic on the progress highlight on ig from 38wks ago shows scales at 348lbs, so 28lbs in 38wks

Last edited:
  • Wow

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I don't believe a single thing.

Until Dave posts a side by side scale photo, I will never believe it.

22 stone!? There is no way that man is 22 stone and has miraculously lost 9lbs in a week where he has eaten absolute shit constantly.

He's 10000000% lying to Liam.

So funny how it has taken 8 months to lose 35 lbs but he's now miraculously lost 9lbs in a week!? Fuck off.

And Daves average calorie allowance is 2200 a day!!! Jesus.
Like I've said before I was 22 stone at 5'11" for a long time. I'm now down to 20.5 stone but I am literally half the size of Dave. So no, I don't believe those numbers at all.

Tootsietop

I'm 70% sure if they're talking about changing hotels and how hard disney will be with barney, they're planting the seed for "with it being so uncertain still with covid, and how much barney has hated the heat during the heatwave, we've decided to cancel our completely real and not fake at all for content trip"

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Taking a break from what Dave? Sitting on your arse all day.
Not agreeing with someone; we'll if you think people have the right to disagree on something maybe stop deleting and blocking anyone who disagrees with you on the slightest thing you bloody hypocrite!
Boiling my blood!

'Saying no to something I'm not interested in doing', i.e. GETTING A JOB.

• Haha
  • Heart

disneyerin

Or maybe she just had a sickness bug and she's lazy/didn't feel up to filming?
I know on another post you said you were a therapist but depression doesn't just 'lift' because you book Disney.

I think you should be careful before stating such things because I find it quite triggering.
I've suffered on and off from major depression for thirty years (I'm doing fine now) and have worked for 15 years with folks with the same diagnosis. I kind of know what I'm talking about. During my worst times planning a Disney trip literally gave me a temporary high. My clients often would have the same experience (not from planning a trip to Disney necessarily but like planning to start a new business or enrolling in school). It’s really not unusual.

Now, having said THAT you are right. I didn't think about who I might be triggering when I mentioned what Sophie might be experiencing and I am SO SORRY if I triggered you or anyone else!! I was feeling a lot of concern for Sophie and didn’t look any further than that. I should have know better.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, I mean it.

Last edited:
  • Heart