Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
What is their brand?
- Pretending to be such big disney fans yet they only want to go ti Disney World so they can eat junk food and have naps all day? And don't actually really seem to like Disney unless it's Disney Plus babysitting their child.
- Being Lazy.
- Being unmotivated.
- Letting loyal followers down. Despite them paying for their lifestyle.
- CBA type of parents.
- Puts a dog before their own child.
- Clear complex Eating Disorders/issues (both of them) yet they claim they are Health and Wellness gurus at this point.
- Floral dress/midsize body positivity yet doesn't leave the house and hates her body openly.

I've never seen such a shit brand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
So we suspect Soaf is pregnant, they told her family, Soaf's family called the pair of them out for not having jobs, suddenly Dave has a job. Interesting.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
329lbs he claims to weight now + 42lbs he claims to have lost so far = 374lb

As we know, the numbers aren't adding up but Dave was AT LEAST 27 stone at Christmas. That's fucking insane. That's 6 months after getting his GEM. And that's not even the heaviest he even has been.

And he still doesn't think he's got an issue with food....

Babyshark

VIP Member
Quote of this vlog, “don’t get excited, it’s not that kind of saucy” I wasn’t even thinking it as you held your jar of Lloyd Grosman up Sophie - but thanks for making me a tiny little bit sick in my mouth at the thought of the turkey blaster getting retired 🤮🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

jakejakejake

So I’m a man, 6ft tall, 185lbs. I go to the gym 6 days a week. My recommended calories for slight weight loss (.5lbs a week) is ~2400. If Dave was staying below 2500 calories, he would be shedding weight so quickly.

Second thing, the bare feet in gym thing: professionals/big lifters sometimes squat in socks, never heard of people deadlifting with no shoes on though!

Lastly, while it doesn’t look like Dave has a lot of equipment barbells, weights, squat rack, flooring cost an absolute bomb currently. When did he get that stuff? Post lockdown, prices skyrocketed. Would love to have his stuff at home!

Emmapism

VIP Member
Imagine having four different profiles. I have enough trouble keeping up with Tattle using one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

syber32

Looking at changing to port orleans Riverside or French quarter, but they havent asked Disney yet.....Riverside would be like 500 quid more also they want to go to universal that another 500 odd quid for tickets, where the hell would they be getting this money from??

• Wow
  • Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I TOTALLY AGREE!! They need to get Barney off the internet now. I worry that IF they go Disney, they will come home and try for that baby girl (if she’s not already pregnant).

Then since these two don’t have a job, the poor kids will have to work and have every part of their life filmed and put on YouTube. It’s just not fair for the kids!
I honestly feel sick that back in 2014, I was one of the young teenage girls, that like SO SO MANY OF US are now realising, was basically groomed by these youtubers to tune in and watch their daily lives. Now I look back, it was insanity. They made you feel apart of their lives then manipulated and groomed you to basically sell products to you;
- Zoella
- Saccone-Joly
- SpinkleOfGlitter
- Tanya Burr
And so many more!!!

We bought their products whilst they all became millionaires. I honestly think there is a kickback coming and us grown adults aren't taking this shit anymore.

And then the family Vloggers began using their children to do the same! And that's where we are today with Sophie and Dave. Using their son and Dead Babies to sell products and they won't stop because greed is their middle name. Soaf won't stop until she has the Desperate Housewives/White Picket Fence/Stepford Wife Life she 'dreams' of in her head.

still cannot believe they sold a blue dinosaur pin in 'honour' of Barney. Did they put that profit they made to Barneys future? No. Does it profit him in any way? No. It just means his parents can say things like 'oh how lucky we are to be home 24/7 with our baby' but it means nothing to them. They don't enjoy it, they don't make the most of it. They just get lazier and lazier!

• Sad

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The thing is, surely since Soaf allegedly attends two 'baby groups per week' she would look around the room with her GIANT OWL EYES and see what the other babies are being fed with and look at her own bottles and be like ...Oh.

But like with so many things, Barney is more of a chore to Soaf and so the longer she can ignore things, the more likely she will.
Like she did with;
Tummy Time
Weaning
'Baby Led Weaning' aka pouch feeding
Putting him in any kind of outfit that wasn't a sleepsuit
Taking him out
'Swimming'
Soft Play

When do you ever see her or Dave just sitting and playing with Barney ever? They have filmed their life pretty much daily since he was born yet when have you ever seen Dave especially sit and properly play or encourage him to walk?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Reader130987

VIP Member
My b cups feel intimidated

View attachment 673235

Also... don't bother watching.. he said he's lost 41lbs but still no scales sooooo
*Edit.. sorry my mistake, fellow wolves are right.. 43lbs!*
My B-cups are in hiding too!

Can't get over the brazen cheek of a man of his size, standing there in a skintight shirt which doesn't meet anywhere near the middle, preaching to his audience about weight loss.

Made my night! 😂

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Aww , I was only 51 minutes late to the thread but still missed out doing the recap 😑 sorry pals !! Disneys recap next time - promise x
We are hoping the next recap will actually be juicy....maybe we will actually have some information on the next scam!!! <3

Hey, I've missed a few pages on each threat sometimes because of my busy work schedule, but can someone tell me what's happened between Sophie and her family? How do people know they've fallen out? I've seen a few comments now here & there about them falling out, family not happy etc? I want the goss lol
It's all a bit of speculation at the moment.

We just aren't really sure what's going on. Barneys birthday round her Mums house seemed a little...off.

All of them broke covid rules to throw Wilf a birthday party and bragged about it on social media. Even when they were caught, they kept all the photos etc up! They didn't give a shit. But not a single one of them put anything up for Barneys birthday. Literally not a single thing, this you'd think for people who gave no fucks about breaking Covid rules before, was very odd.

Dave has been manic ever since he was there and has since admitted to 'falling off his diet plan'.

It's all a little weird.

Nanna Fran, get your arse to England and sort this lot out

Scapier88

VIP Member
If Barney is asleep why is she filming in his bedroom

Oh yeah that's right he is in his pram by the backdoor in the sunlight

• Sad
  • Angry

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

I don't think the goofygirl account is linked to Sophie and Dave. Didn't she push for the wiki page to get done? I just think she's an enthusiastic tattler.

Someone with a thread on here read a comment I made and could tell it was me from a conversation we'd had. They told me they could find out where I work etc which came across a bit threatening. Maybe if this happened to goofygirl they changed their account for that reason.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

disneys

VIP Member
Maybe Soaf didn’t have a stomach bug …. Maybe she just looked at her husband’s big old rubbery fish lips and vommed

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
The vile comments were on Youtube but there's an astonishing lack of sympathy about it.

I mean Dave and Soaf get on our tits but I'm not inhuman enough to try and blame them for (genuine) trolls. Especially if they were writing the kinds of threats to Barney that Jackson has been getting.

Dave just needs to get a job, shut up and stop acting like he's a fitness and weightloss guru and we're sound 😂

• Haha

Cleagh

I bet the wheels on that quadbike needed a bit of pumping back up after Dave took it for a spin

• Haha

Ktydor

Chatty Member
I mean, I could lose 3 stone if I was unemployed and literally did NOTHING else with my day…