Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Does he have Tik Tok? Isn’t that where everybody does them kind of videos he’s making? I can’t stop cringing for him.

ive had a really bad week with depression and the videos have given me a little laugh. I’m sure when Dave reads this he can claim to cure bad mental health.

dave= tattles number one fan. Wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves comments about Sophie when they’ve had an argument.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Lala22

Chatty Member
I think you're onto something so I did some digging too.

Goofygirldlp - joined 21/10/20, last post 22/12/20

Socialobservation - joined 30/12/20, last post 16/02

Goofygirl - joined 22/02, last post 11/06

Goofygirldlp9999 - joined 21/06, last post 18/07 (awaiting new account in about a week I guess)

I honestly think these accounts could be linked to Soph & Dave. They create an account, drum up interest in their thread and so we all watch their videos & social content before the account disappears and the cycle starts again.

We can all agree the thread was much more active with these accounts and it keeps them relevant. Maybe they know it's better to be spoken about than not.
I agree and I’ve thought this for a while. wouldn’t suprise me if it turns out to be sOAF having a safe space to rip into dave and say all the things she really thinks.... or one of the Cheshire lot!

• Wow
  • Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
His mouth, wonky teeth, and flibberly, flobbery lips seriously give me the ick. He could at least get his bottom teeth fixed 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
WHY OH WHY would you show your baby in the bath to 28k followers? Surely these moments are better off being private?

I don't know if Soaf has been taking advice from the top child exploiter/creep Jonathan Saccone-Joly lately but there really needs to be some protections about what these morons share in terms of children.

• Sad
  • Angry

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
So now soph has put on Instagram that she’s been a little quiet cause Barney has heat rash... when is there not something wrong with one of them, always an excuse

• Wow

Jess89

VIP Member
The fact they’ve still got that pool up just makes me think they haven’t hoovered since Barneys birthday

• Wow
  • Sick

Jess89

VIP Member
I honestly thought that thumbnail was done by someone on here as a joke to start with 😬😬

• Haha

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

I think you're onto something so I did some digging too.

Goofygirldlp - joined 21/10/20, last post 22/12/20

Socialobservation - joined 30/12/20, last post 16/02

Goofygirl - joined 22/02, last post 11/06

Goofygirldlp9999 - joined 21/06, last post 18/07 (awaiting new account in about a week I guess)

I honestly think these accounts could be linked to Soph & Dave. They create an account, drum up interest in their thread and so we all watch their videos & social content before the account disappears and the cycle starts again.

We can all agree the thread was much more active with these accounts and it keeps them relevant. Maybe they know it's better to be spoken about than not.
theinspector- new account- 1 message...

• Haha
  • Wow

Lead85

VIP Member
She was more interested in the dog than pushing Barney in his swing. Communicate with your human child instead of sitting behind him with your animal child.

• Sad

Squirrel108

So let me get this right:
obese man ,who is a bit less obese than he was tries on a shirt that didn’t fit him and still doesn’t fit him, nowhere near to fitting him? Surely he must have a better example than that. Good lord I could have done without seeing that ginger hair carpet:sick:.
Also do you think he might have bought shoes 3 sizes too big for him cos he needs them wider? Maybe he will have to stuff the toes with toilet roll, like a giant clown ...... in oh so many ways :unsure: 🤡

• Haha

disneys

VIP Member
So her sister had the bug first, the entire family went down with it but COVID didn’t even cross the entire families 2 brain cells? Despite delta variant having sickness as part of it? Wow.
hmmm … something contagious eh ?? Is there something going around ? Haven’t hearing of anything x

• Haha

summer099

Chatty Member
Read everyones comments on here & like the GoofyGirl said... The fact this guy was at least 27 stone at Christmas. Is petrefying! Hooooow does one get to that stage. And like we've said.... He had his ✨GEM✨ for 6 MONTHS before that..... He's quite frankly spent thousandsssss on that bloody GEM yet still looks the exactttttt same when Sophie was pregnant & living at her parents house in my eyes. And that "before & after picture" of his back was just RIDICULOUS!!! I mean this full heartedly when I say I saw literally no difference & the fact he thinks he can? Is scary delusional. It's the most frustrating thing in the world seeing him boast about that GEM because a man HIS SIZE, especially being 27 f*cking stone just gone Christmas, should have dropped SO MUCH WEIGHT by now! But, for some reason it's going the rate of a snail? I'M SO LOST, I don't understand!?!!?

Reactions: 19

Jess89

VIP Member
Sorry I still can’t get over Dave showcasing his ‘weight loss’ in a shirt that is nowhere near fitting him

• Haha
Reactions: 19