Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was forecast to rain the whole week leading up to that trip. Plenty of time to find a coat or rain cover? It’s just madness I don’t understand what they’re playing at!

Reactions: 19
I would be emailing S&D’s management
Same management as Jade so I suppose S&Ds crappy content for a gifted stay isn't too surprising-I wonder if this management company does any real "managing" at all seeing who they represent

Reactions: 10
OMG Coatgate!!! I agree she had the coat and not Barney! One other thing I noticed (apologies if it was mentioned before) but did you see the filthy look a lady in the Gym gave Dave for filming?

Reactions: 20
I’m so confused by her! Why did she need to do this? Isn’t the coat she’s wearing the same one she puts on in the vlog to go to dinner? So presumably she packed a coat for herself but not Barney?
And why would you use that thumbnail for a vlog in which you sit in your hotel room saying you haven’t got a coat?! None of it makes sense!
I meant to add at the beginning of my previous comment Barneys coat, of course soapy would have a jacket for herself. If you look at the vlogs and pictures there is no sign of Barneys coat. There has been comments about it, so probably after dropping him on his face, she can't admit Barney with a bad cough and runny nose did not have a coat nor a jacket, so just pretend he did.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Imagine going to Legoland without a coat for your baby? When it’s clearly saying it’s going to rain? She is such a selfish witch she doesn’t care or even think about Barney. Maybe because her head husband is too fat for a coat she thinks that boys don’t wear coats

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m howling at that photoshop :LOL: What do they take us for, idiots? :ROFLMAO:

Imagine going to Legoland without a coat for your baby? When it’s clearly saying it’s going to rain? She is such a selfish witch she doesn’t care or even think about Barney. Maybe because her head husband is too fat for a coat she thinks that boys don’t wear coats
I don’t have kids but I have seen kids clothes are quite cheap, they have no excuse.

Reactions: 15
But they literally brought D a coat on a vlog a few weeks back. 🙈

Reactions: 12
It just screams they have no rain over for Barneys pram !!
I mean this is the couple you covered their child in a Christmas blanket fromJanuary till April because they were too selfish to buy him a footmuff
They are beyond words now tbh

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I haven't watched any vlogs since she dropped him on the live. I'm sick to death of seeing that poor little boy be neglected and not taken care of properly! It's getting beyond a joke now. They have no idea how to be parents or how to take care of his basic needs. How is it possible that random people on the internet care more about him than his own parents/grandparents/aunties etc...if Soaf was my sister i wouldn't let it happen!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’d be so mad if I’d approved them getting that gifted stay at the hotel. If anything they just made it look like some desolate place where you can’t possibly leave if it’s raining (obviously it isn’t but they did it no favours at all!)

Also 😂😂 not sure why this made me laugh!
View attachment 632020
Just look at this pic though.
‘This is someone who for years has heard the words “omg Sophie, you’re so naturally pretty” (from the family, Dave, people she’s worked with in the past etc) and maybe once, when she was 25, and bought makeup palettes for beauty hauls on her channel, she was. Cute, freckly, petite once, perhaps.
But now she 30, and you can tell she still believes this hype, but now it’s not going to cut it. Her skin looks dehydrated and grey (probably from a bad diet and lazy skincare regime). Her hair is lifeless and the chocolate colour will only fade over time, turning grey. Even her parting looks wide, likely due to the greasiness.
She makes no effort with her appearance because I reckon she’s never had to before. But she’s past the age now where her skin will bounce back after eating her fifth takeaway that week and her hair can go a week and a half without a wash.
That’s not me judging anyone who doesn’t use retinol or dye their hair etc, but for someone like her, who makes cash off the ‘look at me, I’m so cute and brunette and pretty…buy my dresses!” it’s beginning to get painful to look at her. I’d much rather watch someone who takes care of themselves and makes me actually want to buy/pay for something they’ve used/bought because it looks good on them or I trust their ‘brand’.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why did they photoshop? Were they only pretending they were heading out? How can you not have a coat and rain cover for your baby?

When I had my daughter in 2009 her rain cover came with her pram but I’m not sure they do now, it’s a must have buy if not.

I’m sure everyone has had money struggles at some point but when you can’t buy or provide basic things while not working then you should be taking any job you can find.

Reactions: 11
Just look at this pic though.
‘This is someone who for years has heard the words “omg Sophie, you’re so naturally pretty” (from the family, Dave, people she’s worked with in the past etc) and maybe once, when she was 25, and bought makeup palettes for beauty hauls on her channel, she was. Cute, freckly, petite once, perhaps.
But now she 30, and you can tell she still believes this hype, but now it’s not going to cut it. Her skin looks dehydrated and grey (probably from a bad diet and lazy skincare regime). Her hair is lifeless and the chocolate colour will only fade over time, turning grey. Even her parting looks wide, likely due to the greasiness.
She makes no effort with her appearance because I reckon she’s never had to before. But she’s past the age now where her skin will bounce back after eating her fifth takeaway that week and her hair can go a week and a half without a wash.
That’s not me judging anyone who doesn’t use retinol or dye their hair etc, but for someone like her, who makes cash off the ‘look at me, I’m so cute and brunette and pretty…buy my dresses!” it’s beginning to get painful to look at her. I’d much rather watch someone who takes care of themselves and makes me actually want to buy/pay for something they’ve used/bought because it looks good on them or I trust their ‘brand’.
This is so spot on. And so so true. I think a lot of it stems from her family dynamic. They all to want to live a very luxurious lifestyle and Soaf cannot seem to accept the fact that she’s not where she thinks she is in life because she expects it to come easy. YouTube to her is easy, but no wonder the channel isn’t growing!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why did they photoshop? Were they only pretending they were heading out? How can you not have a coat and rain cover for your baby?

When I had my daughter in 2009 her rain cover came with her pram but I’m not sure they do now, it’s a must have buy if not.

I’m sure everyone has had money struggles at some point but when you can’t buy or provide basic things while not working then you should be taking any job you can find.
Totally agree. I’m not sure what’s worse - not providing for your child or pretending that you do.

Reactions: 21
They photoshopped to false advertise so it looked like they didn’t just stay in their hotel room all day, which would give them more viewers in their head. Only, the ones who did view were highly disappointed and greeted with clickbate resources.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I’m howling at that photoshop :LOL: What do they take us for, idiots? :ROFLMAO:

I don’t have kids but I have seen kids clothes are quite cheap, they have no excuse.
Ah yes, but joules/white company/John Lewis coats aren't cheap, and they're the only ones worth buying so she can look middle class on instagram!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Totally agree. I’m not sure what’s worse - not providing for your child or pretending that you do.
This really is the heartbreaking reality of the situation. All jokes aside, the neglect is really beginning to show.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What his gym at home needs is an exercise bike. If he did that every day he’d shed some pounds, cycling is going to help burn a lot more fat than lifting a weight, screaming, then dropping it on your feet 😬 He could have lost loads by now. For someone who has been ‘doing weightloss’ for nearly a decade I’m amazed he hasn’t used bikes and treadmills. No, it’s always the effing weights. No disrespect to people who do lift, but i’m sure those people take care of their cardio needs in addition.
Exactly this. I lift but I also do boxing/kick boxing circuits twice a week that are bloody hard going but super fun.

The fact that Dave wore sliders on a treadmill means he has never run in his life.

Dave, a word on weight loss....if you've been doing this for a decade and you're still obese, 'your way' isn't working.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I want answers! Who said this?! :LOL::LOL:

B7F8DE17-5D87-4BA6-8BCA-9EC44D84C2B3.jpeg

Can we also appreciate the 35 likes this comment currently has?

The Flamily is waking.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.