Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hotel have been catfished. They thought they would get a good review in a vlog but instead have been made to look bad. Someone didn't do their research, clearly. I wonder if they approached their management and didn't get a choice in which influencers got the ad? 🤔

Reactions: 18
Seeing as it was a freebie, you would have thought they would have the decency to at least leave a nice review on Tripadvisor, lazy ungrateful beggars they can't even be bothered to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I also thought it was interesting that whilst on 'holiday' where you can eat what you want we saw all of Dave's meals, meanwhile at home we never see a thing he eats. IF he was actually on any kind of diet we would see all his meals, instead we see nothing but a heavily censored food shop.

Personally I thought the fact he had his own breakfast, inevitably Barney's plus a yogurt/granola pot was quite indictive of what he is actually consuming in a normal day.

You have them down to a T!
100000% spot on!

‘Barneys’ breakfast was clearly a second breakfast for Dave. I think he is the most gluttonous bastard I’ve ever seen... constantly binge eating and calling it a body builder diet. If this is the tit he is willing to show, what’s he eating at home.... come on Dave, show us what you guys eat! Imagine the cost of food shop?!

So breakfast at the hotel...

#painauchocolategate
Where did the bloody Pain Au Chocolate come from that Barney had after his alleged full breakfast?! Come on Dave, we know you ordered a plate of pastries, those eggs, Barneys breakfast and that granola pot for yourself as well as polishing off anything else I’m sure!
If you look, Dave mysteriously has a pot of jam next to his granola... hmm is that for your eggs Dave or secret tray of pastries?!

Also, what is the bowl full of propping up the phone for Barney?

Reactions: 16
Seriously , I want to know , does that man not own a pair of shoes ? Is Soaf not mortified going anywhere with him wearing those sliders that make him shuffle about like a weirdo! . Why does he not have the basic necessities yet are planning luxury holidays abroad ? I'm baffled 🤔😳
🎶everyday I'm shuffling🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let’s face is, these two are nothing more than a pair of selfish, moronic, immature twats!!!!!!

Their trip looks so so tit. I spent a rainy day at Disneyland Paris and it was amazing. Put on a coat and off you go. I reckon they had no money. A boat trip?! You can barely hold your son without dropping him on land!

GUYzzzzzzzz We may have finally caused the Dino Club extinction!!!!!
Soph was trying to make it sound like they'd booked a boat trip and changed their minds, t
The hotel have been catfished. They thought they would get a good review in a vlog but instead have been made to look bad. Someone didn't do their research, clearly. I wonder if they approached their management and didn't get a choice in which influencers got the ad? 🤔
Notice how it was addressed to just sophie? and only sophie got a facial gifted. I don't think it got gifted because of their channel otherwise it wouldve been for both of them, i bet it came through their instagram, probably thought they would get floral smocky turning up and not mormon molly arriving with her power lifting husband

• Haha
Soph was trying to make it sound like they'd booked a boat trip and changed their minds, t

Notice how it was addressed to just sophie? and only sophie got a facial gifted. I don't think it got gifted because of their channel otherwise it wouldve been for both of them, i bet it came through their instagram, probably thought they would get floral smocky turning up and not mormon molly arriving with her power lifting husband
Mormon molly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What i find funny is their dilusion of possibly getting a gifted disney trip
All the Disney vloggers do edited, 30 minutes to and hour vlogs, showing their full stay abd everything they do
Can you IMAGINE if these two wasters got a gifted trip and only did a ten minute tit show vlog like they do at home.

Reactions: 15
The amount of thumbs up on all of the accurate comments on you tube speaks volumes, people are starting to get fed up with them.
It would appear they have scheduled the vlogs from last weekend as they have not commented or interacted with any of them and I’m sure they wouldn’t have allowed some of the comments through.
They must be taking a week off given they worked so hard last weekend🤣
I know it isn’t fair if they are gifted a trip to Disney but on the plus side it will provide some good entertainment for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The amount of thumbs up on all of the accurate comments on you tube speaks volumes, people are starting to get fed up with them.
It would appear they have scheduled the vlogs from last weekend as they have not commented or interacted with any of them and I’m sure they wouldn’t have allowed some of the comments through.
They must be taking a week off given they worked so hard last weekend🤣
I know it isn’t fair if they are gifted a trip to Disney but on the plus side it will provide some good entertainment for us!
They also haven't liked or responded to a single comment.
Bet they are fuming. Definitely be taking some time off.
Or we will be treated to some 'be kind video bullshit

Reactions: 13
I’d love to see if they visit any of the shopping centres in Glasgow like The Fort or Silverburn because I can guarantee they will be getting funny looks and possibly comments if they turn up looking the way they do 🤣🤣🤣
It’s raining in Glasgow today so no doubt they will be hunkered down as if it’s the great flood
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hopefully the hotel provide feedback to their management of that how it works with these gifted trips. They have done nothing and showed nothing to make anyone want to stay at the Runnymead
They are so unprofessional, it’s actually comical

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Ingham's were In Scotland this week too. Look what happened to them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Guys, there on HOLIDAY aren’t they 😂😂😂😂😂 Got to take a week off because the poor little lambs are so over worked.

I don’t get anyone who would want to be friends etc with these two. Imagine working your arse off or being an actual stay at home parent and hearing these two moan about anything!

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t call two days away a holiday when 80% of the time was spent in the hotel room, they did no exploring and didn’t spend any money. I bet the double breakfast was to fill them up so they didn’t have to pay for lunch.

I’d rather have stayed home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.