Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm from that part of the world, I don't live there anymore but my family are there. There are tons of soft play places in the area; they had the car so no excuse not to go for a drive!

Edited to add, a lot of Windsor is under cover, the old station is now an undercover shopping centre!

However, I think the rainy day played perfectly into their hands as they couldn't afford to do anything......

Reactions: 22
Petition to change the title from "Rainy day in windsor" to "lazy useless pair waste a trip to Windsor because it rained one day"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just can't believe two 'parents' would willingly plaster their baby son all over the internet, for a bit of quick cash. They totally exploit his privacy and safety. Mark my words the actions of the parents will have serious consequences on baby Barney and all these other youtube children in the future.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
MMM has commented a rather sarcy comment 😆 probably revenge for always deleting her stuff.
She also left a comment on Soaf's i/g replying to that Nathan who we were discussing the other day ;)
Soaf is probably jealous because she is such a great Mum!

I've just had a look and i can see her comment, she's basically telling them that's what weather apps are for so they can be prepared if it's going to rain :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They review all their comments so if you saw something sarcastic approved on there then you probably sent it lol... Hi MMM
It can’t have because it’s got 6 likes for the comment so others can see it apart from me, so I’m not the only one who can see the MMM comment.

Reactions: 10
They are useless, MMM commented that they should use the weather app.....they couldn't just get on with it could they..so lazy. I laughed at dessert too, for a moment I thought Dave on a mission to lose 150lbs had ordered the 3 scoops of ice cream.. nope his was the calorific rocky road 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are useless, MMM commented that they should use the weather app.....they couldn't just get on with it could they..so lazy. I laughed at dessert too, for a moment I thought Dave on a mission to lose 150lbs had ordered the 3 scoops of ice cream.. nope his was the calorific rocky road 🙄
He was making eyes at the rocky road when he saw Soaf have it and obviously couldn't resist placing his own order the next day 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I thought D had the ice cream too, and that S ordered the same as the other night for herself. I was shocked when it wasn’t that way. He doesn’t care what he eats, if he went on something like slimming world he may actually loose a few pound of two.

Dave said q sweat was achieved and pointed to wet hair... if he was sweating that much his hair was sodden, wouldn't he have chest,pit,back or boob sweat? His shirt is dry as a bone.

Reactions: 12
Dave said q sweat was achieved and pointed to wet hair... if he was sweating that much his hair was sodden, wouldn't he have chest,pit,back or boob sweat? His shirt is dry as a bone.
He doesn't sweat much because he's an absolute melt

• Haha
Also dave wears the same dog hair covered top as he did the previous night. Their clothes must stink.

THEY DONT EVEN BLOW THE BALLOON UP TO FULL CAPACITY THE ABSOLUTE LAZY .....

THE SAME SWIM TOP FROM YEARS AGO, DOES THE MAN NOT OWN ANY CLOTHES?!

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Ice cream for him and ice cream for her and not a thing for Barney. So selfish and self centred.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I had to go back and see what colour that typhoon lagoon rash vest was new, thinking surely it couldn't have been white on the sleeves, its so grey now. Well. 🤢 clearly been mixing their washing ! How hard is it to buy the man a new swim top?! She has 1000 dresses a month!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sophie’s whole life is fantasy not living up to reality.

1.become Miss honey as a school teacher = fantasy vs reality
2. Marry a up and coming musical theatre professional and go to all the opening premieres = fantasy vs reality
3. Have a baby and be fussed over by everyone = fantasy vs reality
4. Becoming a sensational YouTube star with own channel and family channel = fantasy vs reality
5. Purchased modern new build own home and decorate with all the lastest B&M merch = fantasy vs reality

A dreeeeaaammmm is a wisssssh your heart makes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just looked at the website for the hotel, looks absolutely gorgeous. The website says you can ask reception for food to feed the ducks, they could have gone for a lovely walk in the rain. I love getting all wrapped up and walking in the rain. The hotel and surroundings look gorgeous

What om earth posessed the hotel to approach these two??

They could have done so much more to show off the hotel and encourage their viewers to want to visit. What a disappointment

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.