Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I KNEW they had done nothing because of the rain. What an absolute waste. My OH and I always say that when it comes to holidays you only regret the things you didn't do, you don't come home and say 'remember that day we went for a walk in the rain, I wish we'd stayed at the hotel', but you do say 'remember that day it was raining and we stayed in the hotel, I wish we'd done something'.

Their lack of forward thinking blows my mind, and don't mean short-term (i.e. no raincover for pushchair, no coat for Barney), I mean long-term, as in, here's an opportunity to show brands you can provide quality content showcasing their products and these vlogs are what we get.... Nothing different from the norm, just a different location. They think they are going to be able to trundle along like this forever. Mental.

Someone mentioned earlier that the Flamily's lack of engagement is quite clear from the empty PO Box, you would think that people would see that Barney is lacking in everything - clothes, bibs, toys, and they would be desperate to contribute. But there's nothing. Soaf and Slave, this is a huge red flag - YOUR CHANNEL IS DYING. Yet you are doing nothing but helping its demise come quicker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The latest vlog only has 4 comments so far, and not a 🦕 in sight! There channel is dying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shame she couldn’t keep up the paid partnership with tesco because you can trade in your Clubcard points for Legoland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We all knew it would rain before they got there how stupid can 2 adults be ! Who goes away for a weekend and does not take coats

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I know it’s not a popular opinion on here but for some hotels inviting influencers to stay can be amazing , they get passionate people who work hard , can portray a lifestyle and can showcase not just the hotel but also the local area ! this can work so well for the hotel , get them lots of business and are organic !

whoever manages the runnymeade PR team or whoever set this up was clearly sold a lie about these two from their management , if I had set this up and had an influencer produce this content , I would be gutted !! The vlogs are short , they look like absolute scruffers (I wouldn’t want to stay in a hotel if they were the type of guest that was there) , they didn’t do anything except bum about in the hotel like lunatics !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Absolutely pathetic! Can’t go out because of the rain!? We live in England ffs! Everything is wasted on them! Very interested to see what they did at Legoland! Probably duck all. I bet they had a photo opportunity on a couple of rides to put on the gram with Barney and Dave ate everything in sight before returning back to the hotel room.

Why was Dave, a 35 year old man saying the high light of the trip was meeting another influencer couple? What a loser. Wouldn’t it be taking your child somewhere for the first time and seeing the enjoyment they get.

What a weird family. I pity poor Barney I really so. The sad fact is they will still get gifted really nice things that they don’t deserve.

Reactions: 28
Absolutely pathetic! Can’t go out because of the rain!? We live in England ffs! Everything is wasted on them! Very interested to see what they did at Legoland! Probably duck all. I bet they had a photo opportunity on a couple of rides to put on the gram with Barney and Dave ate everything in sight before returning back to the hotel room.

Why was Dave, a 35 year old man saying the high light of the trip was meeting another influencer couple? What a loser. Wouldn’t it be taking your child somewhere for the first time and seeing the enjoyment they get.

What a weird family. I pity poor Barney I really so. The sad fact is they will still get gifted really nice things that they don’t deserve.
I guess they don't walk Chip when it rains then if they're this shy of it, and Dave doesnt have a coat?

Reactions: 18
They are not made of sugar !!!
dod you see the wee kids in the background in the restaurant holding teddy bears and not a single phone or tablet in sight
They hold him constantly , never let him play and pacify him constantly with devices !! It’s actually really sad to watch
And she bought him a £2.99 balloon to play with on a 2 night stay !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So they got two nights in a luxury hotel in Windsor and this is how they spent it pahahahahahahahhahahah They can’t even holiday properly the pair of dickheads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just enjoying catching up on all your comments after a few days off Tattle. Cheers! (y)

Bet that lazy cow was bloody delighted it was raining so she had an excuse (albeit a pathetic one) to stay in the room almost all day. She seems to have some kind of aversion to venturing into the real world and mixing with other people - unless it's at Disney, of course.

What an absolute waste of a trip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So i've just spent a couple of days at Chessington and stayed the night in their onsite hotel so as you can imagine there were plenty of families with toddlers and babies.

Breakfast time.....bibs on, not a onesie or tablet in sight and the parents had wet wipes at the ready to wipe away mucky mouths and fingers, exactly the same during the evening meal.

These two are f**king clueless when it comes to parenting and this tablet will become a curse when Barney gets older because he will become so reliant on it, he will probably have an Xbox by the time he is 5, anything to keep him quiet and make life easy for his lazy Mum and Dad.

SAD, interact with your beautiful son, buy him some educational toys, let him explore, let him learn, there is so much more to life than Disney films on repeat!!!

Reactions: 20
Just enjoying catching up on all your comments after a few days off Tattle. Cheers! (y)

Bet that lazy cow was bloody delighted that it was raining so she had an excuse (albeit a pathetic one) to stay in the room almost all day. She seems to have some kind of aversion to venturing into the real world and mixing with other people - unless it's at Disney, of course.

What an absolute waste of a trip.
She romantises Disney, anytime she's there she is 'sick' so spends all her time watching TV in the room or lounging by the pool. Like most things in life (i.e. parenthood) the fantasy of something is much more appealing to Sophie Belle than the reality. Disney holidays are hard work, she can't hack them, she just wants the views.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is Barney always COVERED in food, constantly filthy with god knows what smeared all over him. Looks absolutely foul.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The flamily is so odd. You’d think with so many butt sucking comments that their PO Box would be crammed of stuff for Barney but it’s not. It’s basically empty everything they check it 😂 aside from photos of disabled dogs in compromising situations. The flamily definitely seem more interested in chip and it’s really bizarre.

I honestly think Barney is so let down. I actually want to see them go to Florida because it will be a complete disaster.

Jess Ratbags is such a show off (and the placenta tit was WEIRD) but at least she appears to have more of clue about being a parent and Wilf and Penelope will never go without. I bet Soaf is a complete laughing stock of the family.

Do you know really disturbes me, how Barney appears really unnatural with them. It’s so awkward and it’s like he doesn’t know who they are. Very strange
"Photos of disabled dogs in compromising situations" made me guffaw. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.