Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they deleted the Knapp picture? I can’t see it anymore and sure it was on their grid (not just stories) but I’m guessing it may have been deleted due the criticism they will rightly receive about not isolating when in close contact.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The picture is still there, it's just in a group of photos he posted so you have to scroll across to see.. S&D are only bothered about covid rules when it suits them anyway.

Reactions: 9
The flamily is so odd. You’d think with so many butt sucking comments that their PO Box would be crammed of stuff for Barney but it’s not. It’s basically empty everything they check it 😂 aside from photos of disabled dogs in compromising situations. The flamily definitely seem more interested in chip and it’s really bizarre.

I honestly think Barney is so let down. I actually want to see them go to Florida because it will be a complete disaster.

Jess Ratbags is such a show off (and the placenta tit was WEIRD) but at least she appears to have more of clue about being a parent and Wilf and Penelope will never go without. I bet Soaf is a complete laughing stock of the family.

Do you know really disturbes me, how Barney appears really unnatural with them. It’s so awkward and it’s like he doesn’t know who they are. Very strange
Any flamily members that expressed concern for Barney get their comments deleted or end up here 😂

Soaf and Dave still seem unnatural with him. They’ve been at home with their baby, together, for the whole first year of his life but they still don’t seem to know what to do with him!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
For all the clothes Sophie buys, she doesn't look to have made much of an effort at all in those photos on Dave's insta
I know that sounds awful, and most days I look scruffy due to lack of.time with a baby. But she shows all these dresses and clothes she buys and then chooses to wear that?

Reactions: 15
That photo with knappily ever after, why can’t the stupid melt just smile normally,

And what’s owl eyes changed her bio to “all dresses” for, I thought she was a “floral dress fanatic” or maybe she realised that widening her criteria will get her more freebies?

Reactions: 16
That's so strange. Maybe he's changed his name slightly so when I click on the one she's tagged its not registering. So weird it isn't working on a new account

Gutted. Thought something exciting was finally happening in their lives 😂😂
You can now automatically block new accounts that may also be linked to ones they’ve previously blocked. Does that make sense!? 😂

Reactions: 5
I notice Sophie has pulled ahead decisively in the poll since she faceplanted her child on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We have this pram and I really don’t see why it’s reclined so much?!? It doesn’t make sense. My 8 month old would throw a fit being at that angle!
Also is that bird crap to the left of Barney? Even if it isn’t, how hard if it to give the pram a wipe. They’re genuinely disgusting people.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
We have this pram and I really don’t see why it’s reclined so much?!? It doesn’t make sense. My 8 month old would throw a fit being at that angle!
Also is that bird crap to the left of Barney? Even if it isn’t, how hard if it to give the pram a wipe. They’re genuinely disgusting people.
I think it's reclined because they want him to go to sleep so they don't have to deal with him. I can already tell the television will be Barney's babysitter as he grows, he will be like Mike Teevee from 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'. In fact, the whole family could appear in a remake, Dave is Augustus Gloop and Sophie is Veruca Salt.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I wonder if we will see any footage from lego land or will be it be good morning here's are breakfast and now we are back having dinner and dave is in the gym

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I've never actually seen Barney sat up in his pram. It is so strange.
After around 7 months old my baby no longer wanted to be reclined, I can only recline him if he falls asleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sophie and dave would 100% be the type be "working" from home with their YouTube "job" and have a full time nanny if they could afford it.
They don't seem to have any desire to look after their baby.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.