Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her sending that bikini back šŸ¤¢ Ole Discharge included...

I think itā€™s fine to say someone looks hideous in a bikini she is trying to sell to us. Itā€™s ill-fitting and she had the entire ASOS catalogue at her disposal!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think the issue is she's got cleavage showing or has a bikini on, just that people think it's ill fitting, she seemed to be in danger of a pop out.. especially when bending over with barney, a size up would still show her figure but be a more comfortable fit.

Reactions: 14
I just noticed her bio says she is on a mission to love herself a little more every day. Congratulations Soaf, finally a goal you've managed to achieve, you couldn't love yourself anymore if you tried.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
To be honest I think it's just a very ill fitting costume and if she got a size or two bigger it would have fit.

Yeah I agree, who cares what size you are, just enjoy the time with you son.

The older barney gets (and more effort he takes) the more clear it is to see they view him as an inconvenience.
Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m the biggest Dave and Soph basher going as well as being a self proclaimed prude šŸ˜‚ but my personal opinion is that bashing Soph for wearing a bikini to go swimming is a bit too far. Her figure, considering sheā€™s had a child, seems decent (even though Iā€™m fully aware of how lazy she is and how much tit she eats) so Iā€™d probably don a bikini to take my son swimming as well!

Very archaic views on here if we are slating women in bikinis with some boob visible. Thought it was 2021ā€¦

I never made any comment that her body looked bad in any way or that she shouldn't be wearing a bikini? She looks fine. Just my opinion that I felt we didn't necessarily need to nearly see her nips out while she's trying to prove shes enjoying this "first" experience with her son. As others have said a better fit and it would have made the world of difference.

I didn't make any comment that her body looked bad in any way or that she shouldn't be wearing a bikini? She looks fine. Just my opinion that I felt we didn't necessarily need to nearly see her nips out while she's trying to prove shes enjoying this "first" experience with her son. As others have said a better fit and it would have made the world of difference.

Reactions: 6
She could have a job or own a house but nope, it's that free trip to Windsor that really sets her apart from the rest of us mere mortals.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know how to make sure you eat dessert in peace? Order it when your child is asleep and ask room service to knock lightly... when she scooped some up on to her finger and put it in her own mouth before barney....That is not how a mother acts.
[/QUOTE
It's so typical of these scroungers to order desserts via room service and so typical not to include anything for Barney. They're always teasing that poor little mite right from being a little baby. Always dangling things in front of him, never letting him touch anything, always snatching things away from him. Not the first time they've teased him with food, they think its funny, soph with that annoying laugh she puts on. Wasn't that long after she dropped Barney on his face, you'd think she would at least pretend she was mortified but not soph!! The dig at Barney but you dont like ice cream, disgusting pair. I've said it before soph has often held her arm or both arms across Barneys, restricting his movement, look back at some of the previous vlogs, slyly has his arms under hers. Tonight very blatant dave did the same, he's not even one, why would you do that? At the pool when soph was going for her facial she lent in to kiss Barney on the lips, he didnt know what to do, didnt know what was happening, so obviously that's all for show. Am sure Barney could have carried on in the pool with dave, as someone has said previously, they got the footage they wanted. How sad!! According to the live she had an hour facial, so Barney had his bath and sucked on an empty bottle for how long? As for being stopped by security, there are no words. No doubt soph was fast asleep, it must have been way past her bedtime 7pm.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Security probably approached Dave in case he tumbled into the Thames. We donā€™t need 2 whale rescue attempts within a monthā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dave being pissed off that the gym is closed at 9pm.....people have normal jobs and normal schedules DAVE. Iā€™m sure most people coming to the hotel wouldnā€™t want to do their exercise at 3AM. Eugh. So self entitled!!

Reactions: 31
Soaf looks like old school David Seaman with that low low ponytail! She could add ex England goalkeeper to her bio next

• Haha
Reactions: 25
30 seconds in and Dave is already annoying me having to say each of them individually have arrived. Of course you have arrived if Sophie has arrived, you have no way of getting there without her Dave.

Also wtaf is Frozey? Just say Frozen itā€™s not any shorter or cute to say Frozey.

Does anyone else watch them and itā€™s like Barney isnā€™t theirs? There just seems a huge disconnect. Seeings heā€™s a year old, it just seems like something is missing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Please this canā€™t be right surely! so theyā€™ve been gifted a trip to advertise the runnymead hotel and Iā€™ve just sat and watched 13 minutes and feel I know nothing about the hotel except they have a swimming pool and do facials (nothing there stands out from most other hotels). Daves flustration that the gym shuts at 9pm (great way to big up the hotel) also Dave letā€™s us know if you fancy a wonder around security will make you feel like -in his own words ā€œ I wrong unā€ (nice canā€™t wait to get there and be judged) come on make it make sense Sophie and Dave arenā€™t you suppose to be selling the hotel to us isnā€™t that the job in exchange for the free stayšŸ™„

Also Im presuming Daves need for saying he went for a walk because he felt the need to move his body was because Sophie had fallen into a food coma and heā€™s finished probably the rest of her ice cream off as well has his own cheesecake, Barney will be in the bed asleep next to Sophie and Dave knows heā€™s going to be stuck on that green couch where the travel cot was and his body clock is set go to sleep at stupid oā€™clock and basing that they said they went for their meal at 6:30pm and had desserts in the room surely the time is only 8pmšŸ˜‚- oh what a romantic break away.
I do wonder if Sophieā€™s going to sleep early is to refrain all possibilities of having to do the deed with DavešŸ˜‚
this is such great feedback, please email the hotel this. This free gift has highlighted this hotel in so many negative ways. All thanks to David and Sophie Brown.

The obnoxious attitude of this couple disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What the hell is Mid size. What a stupid thing to put in a bio.

Still annoyed it says ā€œIā€™m Sophieā€- soaf, itā€™s literally in your insta handle šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Dave being pissed off that the gym is closed at 9pm.....people have normal jobs and normal schedules DAVE. Iā€™m sure most people coming to the hotel wouldnā€™t want to do their exercise at 3AM. Eugh. So self entitled!!
Ha ha, i havenā€™t watched the flog yet, what a git he is. I agree with you, workers have families to go home to, and customers would be all asleep. Noone needs to hear Dave scream like a lion at 3am as he lifts a weight. :LOL: šŸ™ƒ Go to the gym at a normal time Dave!! Honestly!!

Edit: just watched the vlog, ahaha he said Security stopped to ask if he was okay because he resorted to doing laps of the car park to reach his step count :D Oh Dave.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What the hell is Mid size. What a stupid thing to put in a bio.

Still annoyed it says ā€œIā€™m Sophieā€- soaf, itā€™s literally in your insta handle šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s the new buzz term in vlogging/influencing. People who wear a 10-14. It is beyond ridiculous but hey, just another bandwagon for Soaf to jump on

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Ha ha, i havenā€™t watched the flog yet, what a git he is. I agree with you, workers have families to go home to, and customers would be all asleep. Noone needs to hear Dave scream like a lion at 3am as he lifts a weight. :LOL: šŸ™ƒ Go to the gym at a normal time Dave!! Honestly!!
Heā€™s definitely not allowed to go at normal time šŸ˜† heā€™s got to be there to make Sophie cups of tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When he said the gym would open at 6.30 I was like surely not, he isnā€™t going to rise early to hit it?? I was right.

He only wanted to hold a few weights and scream, when he was on about them maybe having weights or maybe only cardio stuff ā€˜but I can do bike for a bitā€™ he seemed so uninterested in the cardio machines when those should be his first port of call, a long walk shuffle on a treadmill followed by cross trainer or bike to shift the weight but he seems almost allergic to cardio in a way... what a wally!

Reactions: 17
Agree with previous comments. Swimming costume too small and Iā€™m no prude either, but the top was too small and she was showing too much...
I thought her boobs were going to pop out at one point!
I canā€™t believe they went to dinner dressed like absolute slobs.. they werenā€™t casual at all! Disgusting!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.