Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who goes to the gym in flippin socks and sliders. I would be mortified if my husband walked round a car park for an hour as excercise cause he has no natural sense of direction. (God help the people of Cheshire if he ever gets behind the wheel)No wonder security had a word, I'd like to have been a fly on the wall in their office after their chat with Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So security had a word as apparently for over an hour Dave was walking up, down and around the hotel in the dark wearing socks and sliders and a T-shirt and they spoke to him to see what he was doing. Apparently he did this as the gym wasn’t open and he wanted to get his steps in...(they were probably checking he wasn’t some creepy bottom watcher trying to break into a fancy hotel 😂👍🏻)

Surely ANYONE going away would check breakfast times, swim times, gym times and like PP said, give a more in depth explanation of the room and amenties but because these two haven’t paid for a hotel room in years clearly they don’t care what it provides as it’s all free to these freeloaders

I bet the staff laughed when these two ‘influencers’ turned up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So security had a word as apparently for over an hour Dave was walking up, down and around the hotel in the dark wearing socks and sliders and a T-shirt and they spoke to him to see what he was doing. Apparently he did this as the gym wasn’t open and he wanted to get his steps in...(they were probably checking he wasn’t some creepy bottom watcher trying to break into a fancy hotel 😂👍🏻)

Surely ANYONE going away would check breakfast times, swim times, gym times and like PP said, give a more in depth explanation of the room and amenties but because these two haven’t paid for a hotel room in years clearly they don’t care what it provides as it’s all free to these freeloaders

I bet the staff laughed when these two ‘influencers’ turned up 😂
Bet they thought he was under the influence.
Of a double cheeseburger and chips...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Dave walks with such a hobble…. Honestly he has done some serious damage to himself

“I’m too stupid to know where to go” did your phone die again dave? Not heard of google maps? Or the Internet?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dave walks with such a hobble…. Honestly he has done some serious damage to himself

“I’m too stupid to know where to go” did your phone die again dave? Not heard of google maps? Or the Internet?
But why would he leave his wife and baby in a hotel room to go for a massive walk in the middle of the night 😂 oh yeah, either catching Pokemon or checking out Windsor local gays on Grindr

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s the betting Soaf kicked him out of the room for snoring that’s why he had to ‘go for a walk’. They’re obviously not used to sharing a room anymore! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Dave walking around the car park was just so Dave. I honestly believe they had a row after the live and dropgate and he stormed out.

So what did the hotel get for their money? I saw some footage of the room thanks to Barney, a few corridors, a bit of the pool and some food (shock). I have no idea where it is what the grounds are like (apart from the car park :ROFLMAO: ), what the lobby is like, what the spa is like (apart from when it is shut). Hoping that as they probably didn't go to Windsor as it was peeing it down all day they may have filmed some more. This is their first trip away in for ever but still can only manage a 13 min vid with many references to Disney!

• Haha
  • Wow
So that was an informative room tour - not 😂 Would have liked to have known all the extra amenities you get for the higher price! But of course with S&D it’s just a basic reaction to the room and no substance to it whatsoever! That to me proves that they don’t appreciate it because they don’t understand that people save up for things like that! I’d imagine if it was given to a key worker and they were asked to film it for free promotion, it would be much better and more appealing! 😂
I think it also shows their inexperience in vlogging. After a number of years doing this you would have thought that vlog would have been 10 times better. They call it a travel day but they showed one clip of them in the car and then walking in to the hotel room. As a young family they could have filmed packing the car, what toys, snacks they took on the journey to occupy Barney. The list is endless but what they put out was absolute drivel. It’s almost like they resent having to vlog but want the freebies & lazy lifestyle that it affords them. They will not be full time vloggers in 12 months time and with no prospects between them I really feel for Barney

What’s the betting Soaf kicked him out of the room for snoring that’s why he had to ‘go for a walk’. They’re obviously not used to sharing a room anymore! 🤣
Yes. My thoughts exactly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel so sorry for people who paid to stay there last week only to be greeted by the Slobberson’s.

Barney was sat rather close to a lady in spotty dress at dinner, close enough to chuck veggie stix at her and then all of a sudden we see him on the opposite side with Dave in a highchair eating the tomatoes that he gave him. We see him get no chips, nor a sliver of steak. When my son was that age I often gave him a hunk of steak or a chicken drumstick or whatever from my plate (a firm favourite was shredded duck at the Chinese and he still loves this!) just little tastes of everything. I bet my bottom dollar those twats didn’t give him any steak or chips, or dessert either. I mean, she got a sundae KNOWING he hates ice cream. I’d have gotten some sponge cake maybe or something we could share. Obvs SOAF is another Joey from Friends and ‘doesn’t share food’. Dave shares just veg or salad as he dodges both.

Walking outside like an escaped asylum patient. Sliders and socks. Do shoes just not fit his humungous ankles which lead into his massive calves or does he not own any??

State of the clothes. ‘It’s casual dining sooooo we are slobbing it’ but what could see of others they weren’t the same.

Finally...who scoffed the fudge???

Reactions: 12
Did they take barney swimming without a change of clothes so he and dave just waltzed back to the room in wet swimwear - barney in a towel and wet swim nappy?!
On the way down to swimming barney starts pulling at daves mask and he proper pins his arm down.
Also barney is sat so far away from them during dinner and dave just lobs a bit of tomato off q fork at barney's general direction... don't bother letting him try it off a bit of cutlery eh ?

Also both their clothes... they're so underdressed for dinner, daves covered in dog hair lol up his arms, and when he's walking on his own the top he has on has a hole near the neckline... its honestly breathtaking how they don't see themselves...what happened to the dresses sophie orders from clearpay? At least wear one of those. I'm embarrassed for them!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why did this wretched woman even have a baby at all? Do we think that she actually believed the bullshit she used to spout of having "always dreamed" of being a mother? Or did she just see a baby as her ticket to never having to work again? Little did she know she was actually signing herself up for the hardest job of them all mwahaha

Reactions: 19
Just seen that Knappilys youngest isn’t well, high temperature etc so they are voluntarily self isolating until she gets a test tomorrow. Will be interested to see what the browns do seeing as they spent time with them over the weekend 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Wait, wait, wait! I just watched the vlog. SAD posted vertical videos of Barney in the pool. Vertical. Videos. Obviously recycled from Instagram. Didn’t they buy 80 GoPros for the honeymoon and film clips underwater at Typhoon Lagoon? And you’re telling me they couldn’t be arsed to get some underwater shots of little Barney enjoying his VERY FIRST SWIM?! Nothing creative, nothing immersive. Nothing that makes your channel stand apart?

Oh and she isn’t even going to film herself getting a facial. Not a massage that requires clothing off. . . But a FACIAL that has been GIFTED by the hotel. She couldn’t set the camera up like she did when she got micro blading? All you can comment is that a mysterious oil smells like the Grand Floridian? (They must have a trip booked - they have the mouse and his Kingdom on the brain SO hard right now).

And the sloth is in her natural habitat for dessert. The least you could do is comment on how comfy the beds are - at least review THAT for the hotel.

WHY do they continue to get gifted things? They suck at their “full-time job!”

Also, Dave saying, “Let me take Barney so you can enjoy that in peace.” He sounded so angsty and frustrated. He’s just a wee babe Dave, and Soph - whether she loves it or not - is a mum now. There is no more eating in peace. Least not for the next 5 years. Makes me wonder how much she complains about Barney off camera. :rolleyes:

I’m fed up with them. So fed up. Okay rant over, for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I haven’t watched the slog yet, but the hotel PR will get a bollocking when management see the content they paid SAD for.
I deffo think Dave Brown was cruising and on Grindr, it’s getting more obvious by the day.
Soph what are you on about “love myself a bit more each day” the only thing you give a crap about is me myself and I

• Haha
You know how to make sure you eat dessert in peace? Order it when your child is asleep and ask room service to knock lightly... when she scooped some up on to her finger and put it in her own mouth before barney....That is not how a mother acts.

• Sad
  • Wow
You know how to make sure you eat dessert in peace? Order it when your child is asleep and ask room service to knock lightly... when she scooped some up on to her finger and put it in her own mouth before barney....That is not how a mother acts.
EXACTLY my thoughts. I genuinely thought it was going to go to Barney. Imagine my surprise to her pop it in her own mouth. My fault for expecting her to be a normal mum.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.