Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two things;
1) Hardly great advertising for this hotel. What hard working family can afford that much for a hotel realistically for a night? Many of us, would do what Knappily did and save money and stay at a premier inn.
2) Barney is constantly restricted. They could have easily got him a pool float so he could kick and splash about. They literally make no sense.
Exactly. Their audience is never going to be the type to go to a hotel like that.

Reactions: 10
Dave looks appallingly shabby in this restaurant photo. Dirty and repulsive. It is quite amazing that he perceives himself to be an influencer AND that the hotel might have gifted this trip to them- what a slap in the face to their own furloughed workers and suppliers who were probably laid off in the past year! I bet the pair of them secretly really struggled with their time out of the bungalow capsule this week.

Reactions: 21
Let’s hope she didn’t drop Barney in the pool while filming for the swimming suit reel 🙄🙄.

You go after those aff links girl 😂😂 but it’s sad when a blow up ring would be safer for Barney than in his own mothers arms.

God I reallllllly don’t like them today 😂😂😂 as I prep my toddlers dinner as I’m going to work nightshift in ICU. But these two bozos 👊🏼👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sophie and Dave don’t have sex, you can tell by how they interact with each other. So awkward and disjointed. They do neglect Barney, it must be obvious to their families that he does not have proper clothes for the weather, hardly any toys, is not being feed properly and that the dog runs the house. Let alone the lack of interaction. No doubt they will be ‘having a little chat’ about how they have self diagnosed Barney with some sort of disorder to give them a break from pretending to be actually decent parents, and double plus absolving them of all blame. Her sister is a bit of a show off, but is a proper parent who spends so much money on her children to make sure they are happy. I honestly think Sophie’s family put the blame all on the useless Dave-and Sophie probably does too. The sad thing is Barney is going to be noticing in the next year or too how different his life is to his cousins-not material things but how well they are looked after compared to him.
Neglected I've said it before that's the right word to sum up the way Barney is treated. I've tried to lay off comments as becoming obsessed but the last few vlogs have been so upsetting. Starting with the paddling pool vlog😭 the way dave put him in the pool, one of his legs bent, the way Barney flinched and tried to away from soph pouring water out of the cup. You could see Barney did not know what to do in the water. The way they both couldn't be bothered to sit beside him for an hour. The usual feeding him using his fingers 😭. On to the live vlog, starting with dave letting Barney suck on fresh air for 2 1/2 mins with a bottle that is for newborns, not noticing or not caring, im not sure. I cant believe they do not know you have to adjust babies bottles and teats, he's nearly a year old. The way she dropped him on his little face and instead of picking him up to cuddle and comfort him, all she cared about, if it was recorded ffs. The fact Barney didn't even cry, just carried on crawling, that has played on my mind since. The way they both hold on to him when its so obvious he just wants to get down and crawl about. The pics on dave Instagram, him tucking in to dinner, Barney a few bits of tomato? The way he was sucking that bottle tells me he was hungry for more milk, the ticking timebomb😔😔.
Today to find out via their stories it was a gifted stay, makes me so angry. What the hell do they do to deserve such a lovely experience. Seeing Barney not having a clue what to do in the swimming pool is so desperately sad and really upsetting. No coat or jacket, carrying him around with a blanket at legoland is truly shameful! Poor gorgeous boy, he deserves so much better then those two lazy layabouts.

Time for the parents to step in and sort them out. I dont know about soph parents but daves parents seem on the ball, time for a sit down and some home truths and soon.
Sorry for rant

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Yeah no one from the insane flamily can convince me that Barney isn’t developmentally not quite where he could be. Not should, as babies are different but COULD. I found him very awkward in the pool. Then again he still lays down for a bath so the poor kid probably was so confused

Reactions: 11
Last thing I need to see is Soaf pulling her bikini bottoms down. Literally nothing wrong with her body in a bikini. I doubt her body looks that different to before giving birth to Barney. She hasn’t really got anything to worry about when she’s stood next to her massively obese husband anyway!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Last thing I need to see is Soaf pulling her bikini bottoms down. Literally nothing wrong with her body in a bikini. I doubt her body looks that different to before giving birth to Barney. She hasn’t really got anything to worry about when she’s stood next to her massively obese husband anyway!
nope didn’t need to see that either, perhaps onlyfans is her next venture 🤓

But if she’s now affiliate linking that, surely she should have labelled that as an ad in her packing video 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if they plan to showcase more of the hotel/resort in the vlog. Just based on Soaf’s insta, all I know is that they have rooms (duh) and a view of the River Thames. What about the restaurant, the grounds, the SPA where she got the GF facial?! Just on the stories alone, it’s such a poor advertisement.

Reactions: 6
nope didn’t need to see that either, perhaps onlyfans is her next venture 🤓

But if she’s now affiliate linking that, surely she should have labelled that as an ad in her packing video 🧐
No, you only need to label AD when the brand have direct control over the content.
It’s a stupid rule that needs updating

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs on the packing vlog Dave equates the heat in the loft to Florida and in the next scene Sophie is wearing Disney ears.

Their obsession with Disney is a bit manic. Something isn’t setting right with me anymore about the mental state of these two. Mental health is so important and I feel like they are neglecting theirs. I don’t think it is just laziness and greed. Something…something is not right. Like an imbalance or undiagnosed disorder or depression in at least one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah no one from the insane flamily can convince me that Barney isn’t developmentally not quite where he could be. Not should, as babies are different but COULD. I found him very awkward in the pool. Then again he still lays down for a bath so the poor kid probably was so confused
Agree they hold Barney back so much!! They don’t let him experience anything! Thank goodness he’s flourishing despite these two!

I took my daughter to my mums over the weekend and she would not wear her sun hat and my mum nearly ate me when I turned up and she wasn’t wearing one.
How do their families not see these major issues?!

Oh ffs on the packing vlog Dave equates the heat in the loft to Florida and in the next scene Sophie is wearing Disney ears.

Their obsession with Disney is a bit manic. Something isn’t setting right with me anymore about the mental state of these two. Mental health is so important and I feel like they are neglecting theirs. I don’t think it is just laziness and greed. Something…something is not right. Like an imbalance or undiagnosed disorder or depression in at least one of them.
I stand by there’s something undiagnosed with Sophie. I do think she has a naturally self absorbed personality, but she has not bonded with that baby and needs some proper help and support- not pumped up Dave that she’s perfect!

Reactions: 16
I really wonder what will happen when he gets to school age, they check the development milestones and poor BB will be well behind his peers

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Two things;
1) Hardly great advertising for this hotel. What hard working family can afford that much for a hotel realistically for a night? Many of us, would do what Knappily did and save money and stay at a premier inn.
2) Barney is constantly restricted. They could have easily got him a pool float so he could kick and splash about. They literally make no sense.
Agreed, the hotel is also not in Windsor, so Dave is wrong in his “The Runnymeade in Windsor”.

• Wow

They probably associate disney now to when they were at their prime.
Dave was in a show he loved, they had just gotten married, they had 2 successful pin launches under their belt and they had huge viewings with the Disney vlog and run up to Barney being born.
Now they're views are dwindling, more and more people are joining tattle or commenting on their videos or insta about how ridiculous they are and they will see their one source or happiness and a way back into the good books with people, is a Disney trip, because that's what worked before.
What they seem to forget is, since the last Disney trip we've had a pandemic thats really highlighted how awful they are and I don't think many flamily will be as eager to fund this trip after they were pleading poverty this time a year ago and now have a lovely rented bungalow with a £1500 chair and god knows how much worth of gym equipment, whilst they both don't work any other job and only upload 3 times a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
😂 why doesn’t he just take his actual wedding band off when he’s ‘lifting’
What on earth? I don't like walking around the house without slippers on but I hate the feeling of slippers when they accidentally get wet. Does that mean I should be getting a special waterproof pair to wear in the shower? 🤔
Is Dave so enmeshed with Sophie that he can't tolerate any kind of separation from her even if it's just symbolic?
Sorry, I'm feeling grumpy today. :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think anyone who loves a Disney holiday knows that feeling of excitement in the run up to the trip. Then been there and soaking all the magic up. I know it’s definitely where we have some of our happiest memories and we will often say oh it would be nice to be back or whatever. Thankfully I enjoy my life at home and everything else. It must be pretty depressing if they are never happy unless at Disney world. It is very tragic at their ages that they can’t get happiness from other things other than Disney. You know, like their almost 1 year old son? 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree they hold Barney back so much!! They don’t let him experience anything! Thank goodness he’s flourishing despite these two!

I took my daughter to my mums over the weekend and she would not wear her sun hat and my mum nearly ate me when I turned up and she wasn’t wearing one.
How do their families not see these major issues?!

I stand by there’s something undiagnosed with Sophie. I do think she has a naturally self absorbed personality, but she has not bonded with that baby and needs some proper help and support- not pumped up Dave that she’s perfect!
Completely agree. From day one she’s definitely presented as being very detached from her baby. Partly why I think she encouraged Dave to quit his job and stay home to babysit her AND Barney. She’s never alone with her son, holds him and feeds him awkwardly and doesn’t appear to be that connected

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.