Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should just pull the libe rather than vetting all the comments, how could they keep that carcrash of a live up?

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched it properly and oh my word the last couple minutes especially is so painfully awkward

Reactions: 11
I absolutely believe that Dave's family do dish out some home truths, but they are trying to balance things and not go too far so that they can maintain a relationship with Dave and Barney. I think Sophie keeps them at arms' length to prevent them 'poisoning' Dave against her and their lifestyle.

Sophie's family appear to be middle class and I think there will be a LOT of sniggering behind the gruesome twosome's backs. I feel her family probably look down on the working class so goodness knows what they think of Sophie who is not of any class at all.
I don’t think her family are middle class at all. Her Mum and Stepdad live in a pretty small house for the number of people who live there. I think it’s a three, possibly four bed house, very basic in decor/furnishings and small kitchen - from what you can see when they stayed there. Her sister had to move out and share with her other sister to give Sophie and Dave their own room, it looked very cramped and they lived out of a suitcase. They may have a Cheshire post code which covers a huge area of council estates and privately owned properties, but certainly don’t act like they live in a well to do part of Cheshire. If Sophie was raised in a middle class family, she would have taken those traits with her, but instead lives a hillbilly lifestyle in a chaotic/filthy/dirty rented house. They have absolutely zero pride in the way they live, dress etc. The state of the hotel room was appalling and they have no respect for other peoples property. They looked like tramps when they went for dinner - I'm embarrassed for them! They have “no class“ whatsoever never mind a “middle class” upbringing. Davies family have more class and don’t try to be something they’re not. They are as the saying goes “fur coat and no knickers”.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If they had any brain cells they would have addressed the baby drop then and there to stop any speculation rather than just deleting any comment that asks about it. People make mistakes, we’re only human, but at least admit to it and address it instead of making it sound like this is a regular occurrence. All they could think about was their sloppy steak and how Barney better not misbehave. Give him some credit, he’s not as bad as you think, and the thoughts you have about him being ‘bad’ are probably just him longing for more attention off you S&D.

live Has 102 dislikes. Way more than usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
If they had any brain cells they would have addressed the baby drop then and there to stop any speculation rather than just deleting any comment that asks about it. People make mistakes, we’re only human, but at least admit to it and address it instead of making it sound like this is a regular occurrence. All they could think about was their sloppy steak and how Barney better not misbehave. Give him some credit, he’s not as bad as you think, and the thoughts you have about him being ‘bad’ are probably just him longing for more attention off you S&D.

live Has 102 dislikes. Way more than usual.
Exactly my thoughts. I think Barney just acts like a normal baby but they clearly expected a doll to use for Instagram pictures! He’s actually very chilled, if I was feeding my 9 month old an empty bottle for 3 minutes straight I can tell you she wouldn’t have stayed quiet as long as he did. It’s bizarre how LAid back he is he’s such a cutie!

Reactions: 16
The ratio of likes on the live is a clear signal which even these bozos should be able to interpret: you are failing at your “job” and this channel is a disgrace. Stop prancing around with undeclared, undeserved materialistic “gifts” and freebies and start being responsible parents. The self awareness scale is sub zero.
Some ideas for the new pin:

Slave’s ballet gym shoe
Chip and the Scottish flag
The airfyer
Bins
Vacuum nozzle
Pile of dog hair

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The ratio of likes on the live is a clear signal which even these bozos should be able to interpret: you are failing at your “job” and this channel is a disgrace. Stop prancing around with undeclared, undeserved materialistic “gifts” and freebies and start being responsible parents. The self awareness scale is sub zero.
Some ideas for the new pin:

Slave’s ballet gym shoe
Chip and the Scottish flag
The airfyer
Bins
Vacuum nozzle
Pile of dog hair

I think it should resemble a sticker from the dentist a la wisdom tooth gate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unless they are contractually obliged to I bet they don't go out in the rain. They'll pretend they want to enjoy the hotel despite the fact they shut themselves inside all day every day at home.

Reactions: 16
Unless they are contractually obliged to I bet they don't go out in the rain. They'll pretend they want to enjoy the hotel despite the fact they shut themselves inside all day every day at home.
Is it today or tomorrow that they’re going to legoland? I haven’t watched the “vlog” to be fair the weather looks rubbish both days!

I thought they were visiting legoland tomorrow?
Still meant to be raining hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if they’ve literally just sat in that hotel room all day? Nothing on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I really hope for Barney’s sake they haven’t shut themselves away. Would be nice for Barney to see some colours that aren’t in the white/beige spectrum

Reactions: 12
So……. The Knapps ARE spending the weekend in Legoland 😉
It's so obviously gifted and I suspect with people guessing names like Get Binky and Adam Hattan would lead me to think there are a few of them going. God it would be awful! There is no way they could be arsed to go all the way to Windsor without being paid for it, they can't even be arsed to go the Chester Zoo and that is around the corner! When the vlogs from this do drop I'm going to play Disney bingo.

I do think though that they may be in strife with the management company. They are still listed on there but have noticed a change in them, keeps trying to show she can advertise things such as the aioli and suspect they got this straight through their youtube address or through the Knapps. Their management website seems as bad as them with updating things so may be left on there. No ads recently and this change along with the new website seems odd to me. When was the last time we saw anything from their P.O. Box?

One question if you delete your comments would that affect the algorithm with interactions? I was watching a livestream recently with a group of very successful gamers and they were taking the piss out of one of them that he always get's some comments that he already knows what is coming to a new game and pretends he doesn't, his response was he doesn't care what people say as it's all interactions and that is good for the channel. I immediately thought of the serial deleters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.