Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kazizzle

VIP Member
To be fair, Jade & (Matt) used to go and bulk buy water too. It is so expensive at the parks.
Yeah I bought about 12 bottles maybe when I was there with my partner. We froze them and took a few with us each day and it was amazing as they stayed cold all day! I wouldn’t bother if I was myself but he was happy to carry them 😂 he said they kept his back cool all day 😂

Reactions: 3

Miss C

if they had put 'cant wait until we can take him to Disney' then fair enough, but let's get him to Disney??? Deplorable. Implying that strangers on the internet paying for a LITERAL BABY to go to Disney is the most important thing in the world right now. Fucking disgrace
When did they say let's get him to Disney ?? I don't watch anymore, just want to see the comments on it x

UMFood

Loved that one min Barney was crawling in the house and the second after he'd been for a walk with Dave who had an ice lolly...

Chadders312

Chatty Member
I just watched So Helena and Martyn, looking for non annoying vloggers. They have 6.4k subscribers and had been gifted some earbuds. All I could think is it's not only us that are not happy with SAD when someone with over 30k less subscribers get's earbuds where Soph has to talk about vaginal discharge! :ROFLMAO:
They look like nice people, will check them out. I quite like Becky and Lloyd, they have around the same amount of subscribers BUT i believe they are friendly with the Browns grrr

cushtybert

VIP Member
Bloody hell, someone has left a comment from last nights slog that would give Agatha Christie a run for her money, calm down love you'll give yourself a hernia! How people get suckered into their bullshit sure is a mystery to me (excuse the pun 😁)
What does it say?! I’m at work and can’t go into you tube to see it

Lola123

VIP Member
Barney will get his licence first 😂

Glad to see they are still as delusional as ever. I hope Soafs Only Fans account is doing well 😂😂😂😂 A month without Chip? Soaf won’t cope
Be funny if he gets back to back jobs, indicates he’s willing not to pick up an acting job to be Sophie’s slave

Chadders312

Chatty Member
Why would you think you could offend me? 🤔 being morbidly obese *could* allow him to claim benefits. It is all about how his daily life is affected.
Sorry bad wording on my part. Dave is alright, you see programmes where people are literally housebound because of their weight, they are unable to get out of bed, cannot dress themselves or bathe themselves, so unless he has some underling health issue that hasn't been disclosed then i don't think he would be claiming disability benefit.

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
Water is really expensive on wdw property, around $3-$4 for a 500 ml bottle. We usually bulk buy (you can get 24 for about $5) when we go but we think about how we are getting there and back (no car) and have our phone’s charged 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ahh right I see .....I just assumed that you would get unlimited drinks on the dining plan

Reactions: 2

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched their Disney honeymoon vlogs before. I have just watched a couple of them and actually think those are ok. Pretty watchable and lots of good coverage of parks and food etc.

I assumed Dave had only recently gained weight, but can see from the older videos that he’s always had a bit of an issue with it which is sad when it means you can’t always get on the rides in Disney parks.

Reactions: 2