Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spinmum

Chatty Member
I wear a fitbit but it inflates my step count because I crochet and that involves raising and lowering arm in a weaving motion and I can easily hit say 6000 extra “steps” in a day. The arm motion is not dissimilar to that required to feed yourself schnnnacks either :ROFLMAO:
Sorry j deleted my image by mistake (I’m irrationally irritated by him lol)

Reactions: 3

Lola123

VIP Member
It’s no coincidence that Dave leaves them for a few hours and she is now ‘ill’.
She needs to admit she has no attachment to her son and get some serious help before it’s too late.
And for him too! I’ve worked with kids who have had mother’s like her and it’s so heart breaking

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
1) No Soph, the sloth isn’t the 3rd parent.
2) Why do we need to see you tying up the nappy bag?
3) ‘I think we’ve got a crawler’ . . No shit Soph.
4) Easter baskets didn’t arrive, Soph says they won’t mind will they - no one is under 1 and one is a dog.
5) Barney got some new white socks for Easter... and some t shirts. Why not just buy them not for easter?
6) Barney has expressed that old Mac Donald & ella kitchen chip sticks are his favourites...
7) Chip got tinned fish with all the oils too

anymore?
8) Sophie’s sister is getting some of the new look PJ’s for her birthday. How lucky

Dita84

Maybe but we are talking about Dave here, sorry if this offends you but the blunt truth is that Dave doesn't have a disability he is just morbidly obese.
Why would you think you could offend me? 🤔 being morbidly obese *could* allow him to claim benefits. It is all about how his daily life is affected.

Spinmum

Chatty Member
Ahh right I see .....I just assumed that you would get unlimited drinks on the dining plan
You can get unlimited soft drinks/coffee/hot chocolate from the dispensers in the food courts at the hotels but not around the parks (although the last time we went they had started giving out small cups of free iced water at certain areas around the parks) 🙂

Sybil

Chatty Member
I didn’t get my kids any Easter presents cause it’s not a holiday, I don’t go overboard for holidays anyway! This year I got some empty eggs in aldi and hid them and the kids found them. We did it 3 or 4 times. Mind you, they do get new toys and clothes and shoes just generally all the time, lockdown shopping life
Same here, however my little one can’t crawl yet it would be pointless us having an Easter egg hunt. When I was little we got an Easter egg and an outfit 😅

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
I've been watching Sophie & Dave for a while and they are so far removed from what they used to be. Watching their old vlogs from when they lived in London its genuinely like watching different people. They were so happy and doing things and enjoying themselves. Now they just seem miserable.
Its a shame to watch them go downhill so badly and I'm sad for the people they have become now.
TBF I think lockdowns made everyone miserable 😝. But yeah, they’re out of lockdown and still moaping around with glum arse faces on and they’re not even going out to show Barney the world like they said. I bet it’s because everywhere is fully booked, I tried to book some stuff myself and struggled to get a slot.

deejvillage

VIP Member
I'm on a SAD rehab so haven't watched the slog, sounds like nothing new going on not that I'm surprised!