Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lena22*

Just to add to my thoughts on Dave, I don't think he'd magically be a different person if he wasn't with soph, but his life could deffo have took a better direction if he'd met someone that supported and encouraged him to lose weight, like someone that was no bullshit, Dave you're going to die before you're 40 and won't see your child grow up if you don't get your act together, I know Sophie throwing cream eggs and pancakes in his face isn't the only problem but it sure as hell makes it 100 times easier to fall off your diet when someone's constantly teasing you with food

What's it called???
🙄
Sorry lol, yeah so he'd be like a 15 in drive from me glad he's down south
Yip about 20 mins from me ...also glad he's living the dream in Cheshire 😂

Reactions: 4

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
I love how she's such a snob when it comes to brands and stuff but will happily take things for free on marketplace. She could buy new and let them go to someone who actually needs them/can't afford to buy new.

LOWER YOUR SONS COT TOO YOU IDIOTS.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE. 😂

Spinmum

Chatty Member
I would never and I mean never drink water from America unless it's bottled, it just doesn't taste right, the last time I did in 06 I was so sick
The free water comes from the same machine that they fill the soft fountain beverages (coke/etc) it doesn’t taste too bad tbh, but i agree, I wouldn’t drink from the tap or the water fountains 🤢

He definitely said something like he was on his phone outside walmart or wherever he was tring to find a podcast. The phone probably wasn't dead I suspect he ordered the uber while on disney WiFi then didn't want to turn his data or phone on for calling and texts due to potential cost but come on if you're stuck...you'd do it or like someone else said you'd ask the store to call you a cab. He also said there were no taxis outside, I cant remember the times we've been ever seeing a taxi rank outside a walmart or a wallgreens? Mind you we always have a car.
There’s definitely a taxi rank outside the Walmart on Vineland road

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Project no more Sophie And Dave AKA SAD.

Project un subscribe on the 15th of April I want any of you subscribed to unsubscribe.

I want you to stop hate watching as well.

We are going to force them to close there shitty channel.

Let's see what happens when they start to see the huge decline.

Tattlers we are strong together we can kill the channel follow the above steps and we will come out on top.

Spread the word!!!
Is your new profile for some satire?! :)

Pie lifter?!

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Yes he may have his 20,000 for a single day but surely this shows he barely hits 2000 steps most days? 😂😂😂😂😭👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Hmmm garden chat after it was mentioned here....showing off gifted items after it was mentioned here.... hmmmmm

AND BARNEYS COT IS STILL NOT BEEN SORTED!!!!
Oh no that’s the hour in the day he’s showing you, there will be a reason why he isn’t showing the week

Lola123

VIP Member
Did he say that he was getting a second interview for an actual part in the musical? I think he just said he was applying for a job at the theater. But either way, good for him.
I thought they said they weren’t wanting him to do that anymore? Unless that was cover for him not getting much work? Sophie said they’d like it better if it was commercials as it would mean he wouldn’t be away?

ChuckaBuckaBingBong

I just watched So Helena and Martyn, looking for non annoying vloggers. They have 6.4k subscribers and had been gifted some earbuds. All I could think is it's not only us that are not happy with SAD when someone with over 30k less subscribers get's earbuds where Soph has to talk about vaginal discharge! :ROFLMAO:
I love Helena and Martyn!

• Heart

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
So Jade Billington in less than 30 mins has 1.4K views and these louts have 805 views in 45 minutes. 😂 No amount of click bait titles are going to help. Everyone is doing so well with their channels except lazy and oaf.

I agree I hope Dave gets the job! Because watching oaf with poor Barney will be gold!
Jade ain’t boring like these two flumps 😉 x

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
They are doing a 'pin sale' but the only thing they need to pin is the knife and fork down to the table. Also I've seen this mentioned a few times here, but what's this thing about a Loaf ? (might seem like a stupid question I know)

Last edited:

GoofyGirl

Chatty Member
Well there’s no way to know for sure but do you think snobby Soaf would really want to claim benefits ? I don’t ! She’s the sort to look down on people like that

plus They’ll Be raking it in so there’s no need
She’ll do anything for free cash

disneyerin

Probably for the best that Barney is a boy if that hideous flannel of an outfit was what she considers “nice” girl clothes !!! 🤮
Yeah....what was that about? Sophie knows better, she knows what is cute and what's not. My first thought was that she deliberately bought it because it was so ugly. Hmmm...I wonder why she would do that? :unsure:

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Barney will be the kid that never has a pe kit
Hell be in school a week before social services are called by teachers

• Sad
Reactions: 3