Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yaaaaaaaaasssssss

It was a great opportunity for her to spend some one to one time with Barney, she just isn't cut out to be a Mum, if she can't hack Dave not being there for one day then what will she be like should he get the job, poor little lad, in a way i'm glad her Mum isn't too far away.
😱 maybe that’s why she’s a feeder to him she’s trying to stop him getting parts in plays!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
The worst bit.... babies are free!!!! They don’t need a seat on the plane and are free at Disney... so they have no excuse except for the fact they want people to pay for THEM to go to Disney. It’s absoloutely unreal
They aren’t free on a plane, they are 10% of an adult ticket on virgin (I always go virgin!). Even more money for them to scrounge

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
Let's hope Dave loses the weight if and when they do actually go back to Florida, otherwise he'll need 2 seats on the plane, can you imagine being the unfortunate one getting on the plane to find Dave is in the seat next to you 🙈 I think he'd seriously struggle to fit on most rides so poor Barney would miss out and not to mention the food budget they would need just to feed Dave. I feel so sorry for Barney.
power lifters need two seats and the extender belt...

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Scott from the circle? I've followed him for a while but never really paid attention to him but I've just watched his stories.... He would be so much like dave if Sophie hadn't sucked the life and soul out of him.
Dave wants to be him.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Think Sophie has been reading here? That Instagram story showing the hoover out and the camera showing Barney's feet as if she's showing he is at the right height whilst sitting in the jumparoo, followed by lots of dress pictures to further reinforce she is now a dress inthusiast! :unsure::ROFLMAO:
Yep she most certainly is a regular of this thread 😝 x

looks like they’re taking a day off today 👍🏼

• Haha

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
They will be claiming universal credit, child benefit, council tax and housing benefit.

Dave could play the anxiety card for Employment Support Allowance due to his weight. If they put you in the support group you don’t have to work and you get a higher amount without having to claim PIP.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

M90

Soaf SERIOUSLY Needs to understand boundaries with Chip. When Barney was crawling IN HIS FUCKING OWN BEDROOM Chip is in a VERY territorial position between Soaf and Barney and he does this twice....Barney was by her feet and Chip got right in her face.
Accident waiting to happen!

and denying Dada was his first worst, what the fuck
What did she claim was his 1st name?

Chadders312

Chatty Member
Can someone please tell me which vlog it is? I’ve never actually seen it and feel like I’m missing out 😂

That B&TB Barney laughing vid is sat at under 5k views 😊😊😊 everybody can see through them.
It's the first one on their honeymoon playlist 😊

• Heart

Dita84

You can get disability benefits and work. You can get disability benefits and go to the gym.

• Wow