Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it wouldn't occur to her to buy one large egg for her family and give the rest away to someone needy. I enter competitions and get freebies which often make it to the local foodbank.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve been watching a little while but I’ve never seen them even mention money at all. I get the vibe they want to be seen as well off by doing that bjt ive seen a lot of comments about them pleading poverty. Can anyone direct me to which vlog or time period they were poor so I can feel sorry for them ahhhaahhaha
here is the grovelling video....

How ironic that a year later they buy a £1,000 +sofa. . . 😉[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Out of curiosity I had to check what the discount amount was with magical apparel as they never say... it’s 5% off. I bet they begged for it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Out of curiosity how much of a vlog can you watch before it counts as a view or is it automatic as soon as you start? I can't watch them anymore without major toe curling cringing anyway ...just wondering

Reactions: 9
Out of curiosity how much of a vlog can you watch before it counts as a view or is it automatic as soon as you start? I can't watch them anymore without major toe curling cringing anyway ...just wondering
I can't watch them either I've unsubscribed too. I'd love to see their viewing figures if we all switched off.

• Heart
Vlog not up AGAIN. So place your bets, poorly viewed Disney vlog yesterday and AD today and they have uploaded all week, will we have a vlog today? :unsure:

• Haha
Sophie posted an Instagram 10 mins ago basically a few seconds video of Barney just out the bath- 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Geeze the scraps she throws the flamily sheep is ridiculous, it’s so transparent- here is a cute few seconds or Barney, as if to say- that’s your lot for tonight.
So smug and thinks she’s entitled.

• Angry
Their views are tragic. The Disney reaction one a week ago is still not even at 9k.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
IF they don't post I hope to god they apologise to the flamily member that they promised they would have 5 vlogs up this week. I know they are going to post just to spite me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They never apologise for anything either! Unless the flamily give them money on live chats they dont acknowledge them!

Im so glad more people are seeing them for what they are - lazy, unemployed losers that can’t even raise a dog let alone a child

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They're honestly lucky that they've gotten away with being utterly useless and unreliable all this time. They've had a free pass for too long. REALLY glad people are now waking up to their tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually thought this was gonna be the week they committed to a full week of uploads after promising their fans... what a fool I was 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone done the maths on how many times they’ve made 5 uploads a week since they went “full time”? Have they ever actually done it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think they've been but the Soarin' in WDW used to be the California one so they probably did it on a previous trip.
Thank you! I said this to my other half and he poo-poo’d me and said no never happened 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.