Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soaf Wants Barney to have a 2nd nap and how dare he refuse the queen.

Spend some time actually with your son which is now a great opportunity for you to have some one on one time since Dave is soooo ill

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe he'll get a little insight into how bad it would be to catch Covid at 30-odd stone, and might start taking his "weight loss journey" seriously.
But that would mean taking the doc's advice which he couldn't possibly do.

Reactions: 8
He won’t be dying. I had my jab as I’m a volunteer vaccinator and it made me feel like I was dehydrated for about 12 hours I just drank loads of water and I was fine by 3pm the next day. All he needs is some paracetamol. She’s probably scared the flamily now they’ll all be worried about the jab making them ill when he’s just being dramatic again.
Literally, I had my vaccine and I just felt really tired - I know some people have been ill with it but I do wonder if Soaf has realised people are ill with it and said 'Quick Dave, pretend your're REALLY ill with the vaccine then we get a night off!'

• Angry
Reactions: 13
But how does it react to Monster because he wont be drinking water?
haha that’s true it’s probably making the headache worse I don’t think loads of sugar and caffeine would be helpful. Just another excuse for them.

Reactions: 6
Imagine if everyone who's had the jab and their partner had a day off because they felt poorly 😂😂 they're bloody pathetic and love any excuse.
Have they actually ever uploaded 5 days in a row?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There always will be vulnerable , kind hearted , naive people watching their sorry excuse for a vlog and who good old owly eyes and husky Dave will prey on ! Then they'll fall for the fake tears and send the Disney dollars ....pair of scammers! Actually feel abit raging thinking of this haha come on FLAMILY wake up! Don't give them any more of your hard earned money..,..more photos and drawings of your pets to display on the mammoth fridge is OK though 🤪

Reactions: 12
How is Sophie (or Dave for that matter) not absolutely terrified about his health. It would keep me up at night, especially with having no financial security as well. They are like watching a programme on a couple living on benefits.

I bet all the other influencers slag them off so much.

Reactions: 18
How is Sophie (or Dave for that matter) not absolutely terrified about his health. It would keep me up at night, especially with having no financial security as well. They are like watching a programme on a couple living on benefits.

I bet all the other influencers slag them off so much.
To be brutally honest (and this is brutal) but if anything did happen she would be better off as he isn't exactly bringing in the cash is he, shopping bill would be a lot less as well!

Reactions: 8
Dave needs to take this as a wake up call. If this is how he feels after the vaccine then he should imagine having covid itself. The very fact that as a 30 something who has had it early presumably due to his size he really should wake up and smell the coffee and not just the Easter eggs!!

Reactions: 14
Jesus. Comes on to update people about Dave and makes it about herself. Telling the same story about her burn on her face.

Also tries to make out missing this vlog is a one off and not a regular occurrence. ‘We normally juggle it between us’ 🤣 funniest thing I’ve heard all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had a achy arm when I had my vaccine, I know a lot of my colleagues were fine, nothing that paracetamol regularly couldn’t sort out!
He’s such a drama queen @Barbie2020 that bleeping eye mask (small bra)🤣🤣🤣

And Soaf! Sometimes babies nap, sometimes the don’t! Stop moaning about it as I expect some of the flamily have fertility issues as this has been highlighted to you before. I hope you do have a permanent scar on your greasy cheek!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be honest I was ILL after my vaccine, I had every side effect going for 24 hours then felt 100% normal. However I don't think the vlogs would have suffered that much without a 2 minute clip of Dave rolling around the Gem. She obviously forgot she'd promised 5 scheduled vlogs which I'm sure would be more than achievable, I've never vlogged but I'm absolutely certain that If I decided to, I could have 5 scheduled for next week and still be able to do nothing towards the end of the week. For example she could have used the countless real questions she got for her pathetic excuse for an Instagram q&a and made a very honest q and a on the channel. But instead she's left every vlog til last minute, still managed to be late every day barr one and realised she can't upload today without Dave cos it would be a vlog of them lying around in dressing gowns, ignoring Barney/forcing him to nap all day then early bed, eating countless Easter eggs and ordering McDonald's for meals since everyone's too ill/tired to cook. Basically they'd have to show their true colours so thought it better to ignore today until I called her out for it then have some pathetic excuse/lie about the missing vlog.

Reactions: 18
Ahh back in the old skint days S&D would have done a YouTube live if they didn’t have a vlog ready but as Mary has abandoned them and taken her cheque book with her it’s a ‘sorry guys _____ is poorly” insert whatever name you want!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had my vaccine and didn’t feel side effects until about 2 days later and it hit like a ton of bricks. Still had to get up and parent though. She totally did that story for sympathy.

Reactions: 14
What I have wondered with Dave having the vaccine, how is he going to spin why he has had it as in his mind he is not obese just a powerlifter build?

Reactions: 10
That’s Monday’s slog down the toilet too because it’s usually a montage of depressing weekend bits. Take that flamily 🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.