Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlogs are getting worse. So repetitive. I am SO tired of hearing how they are in a pandemic and they can't do anything or go anywhere as though the vlogs are suddenly going to become riveting viewing once the restrictions start to lift.

There is no reason for the vlogs to be so dull, they may be stuck in a perpetual groundhog day but Barney is growing, changing and learning every single day and he could be providing them with a goldmine of content if they bothered to put any effort whatsoever into helping him develop.

I just don't understand Sophie's mindset. She wants to be a vlogger so she doesn't have to work but she does nothing at all to make this a sustainable career choice in the long-term because she can't be bothered. As some mentioned previously the channel is dwindling rather than growing, viewers and subscriptions would be through the roof if they had concentrated on mummy vlogging.
I'm unsure how they've kept it going for this long.

Reactions: 8
Loving the fact there are newbies. Welcome guys, now you’ve seen the light I hope you will join us in wondering what the duck these two dipshits are doing with their life.

THIS has finished me off today 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well I’ve been on web support chat with Loaf today to enquire how much weight their crumpet loveseat can withstand. They’ve passed it on to the design team and have promised to get back to me - so there’s that to look forward to 🙂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well I’ve been on web support chat with Loaf today to enquire how much weight their crumpet loveseat can withstand. They’ve passed it on to the design team and have promised to get back to me - so there’s that to look forward to 🙂
You win the Internet today my friend 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Feck me can’t stop laughing at that-love it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is in a bubble with her mum is she not? If i needed an hour or two to do MY JOB that pays the bills and keeps my child warm then my mum would insist on having my child. Not like her mum hasn't come and took Barney before? Funny how they never upload if she's done an #AD. I hope more "flamily" wise up to this bullshit.

Reactions: 20
My hubby was quite poorly about 24 hours after his jab for about 24 hours. Hi temperature, couldn't sleep etc. He still went to work 🙃 I guess he's just one if those responsible adults SAD have never heard of!

Reactions: 9
My hubby was quite poorly about 24 hours after his jab for about 24 hours. Hi temperature, couldn't sleep etc. He still went to work 🙃 I guess he's just one if those responsible adults SAD have never heard of!
Dave doesn't need to worry about work because he can't hold down a real job! Even this fake job they have he can't turn up to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine if everyone who's had the jab and their partner had a day off because they felt poorly 😂😂 they're bloody pathetic and love any excuse.
Have they actually ever uploaded 5 days in a row?
Unbelievable isn't it? I'm a doctor with a family of my own who had their second jab this week; 48 hours of fever and fatigue and still managed to show up and work. They can't even manage a 10 minute vlog, they really need to get their house in order. Other people people have more work ethic in their baby toe than this pair combined.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Maybe one of the five eggs is for wilf barney can demand to break lockdown again to drop it off to make up for the bag of rats

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe one of the five eggs is for wilf barney can demand to break lockdown again to drop it off to make up for the bag of rats
The bag of rats reference will never not make me laugh, before I actually watched the vlog I thought we were exaggerating, but no, an actual bag of rats for the picture perfect Cheshire Home.

It makes me cringe thinking of Soaf's sister and BIL laughing behind Sophie's back once she had left and then 'accidentally' binning the rats with the rest of the birthday gift wrap.

On a serious note, it really shows how out of touch with children Sophie is that they were the best present she could think of for little Wilf.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My dad had the jab and had a dead arm. My mum, who continued working the day after a major operation because she's a nutter, had the jab and was absolutely wrecked by it. Only the third time in my life I've known her bed ridden, aches all over, hot and cold, migraine, the lot. So I wouldn't want to presume they're lying, as much as they probably are just using it as another excuse to be lazy. I've heard some people had an awful time, and others just sail through (this is all the Oxford one. I've heard phizer seems a bit kinder.)

Reactions: 6
My dad had the jab and had a dead arm. My mum, who continued working the day after a major operation because she's a nutter, had the jab and was absolutely wrecked by it. Only the third time in my life I've known her bed ridden, aches all over, hot and cold, migraine, the lot. So I wouldn't want to presume they're lying, as much as they probably are just using it as another excuse to be lazy. I've heard some people had an awful time, and others just sail through (this is all the Oxford one. I've heard phizer seems a bit kinder.)
I was lucky with my vaccine I had a sore arm that's it

Reactions: 3
I know people can have bad side effects (my mum was out of it, I just had a sore arm for a few days and was a bit loopy on the 2nd day and had to go to bed early) but can this really be the SICKEST DAVE HAS EVER BEEN when we all saw his grand production of not having COVID only this year?

And why are they always editing the day’s vlog on the day? They never upload over the weekend so they should be able to edit a day in advance and not have to edit on a Friday. Or is that too much like hard work?

Reactions: 11
They lied and made out they had pre recorded content for 5 on time uploads this week. They didn’t. They could easily do LOADS of sit down type videos, barely edit them and upload on time by scheduling but allegedly she constantly lies and says she is or has been making content for her SophieBELLENDbrown channel. Which was supposed to have a big reveal months ago.....

Let’s face it. The fact so many people are turning against them says it all. They are an embarrassment

Reactions: 15
I'm Australian and listening to all your vaccine stories, I'm so jealous!!!! Our government has stuffed up our vaccine rollout, it's going at a snails pace. Stay safe everyone 🤗

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sophie is SO manipulative. They made out as though the vlogs were scheduled and ready to go for this week. Then when she can't be bothered she posts a woe as me story to make the flamily feel bad if they dare to question where the promised vlog is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope one day the flamily revolt and leave a stream of :poop::poop::poop::poop: emojis on their vlogs, instead of those 'ruddy dinosaurs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.