Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And yesterday’s was definitely mashed together from Monday as they had the same mouldy burger in bread for tea

• Sick
Reactions: 12
And yesterday’s was definitely mashed together from Monday as they had the same mouldy burger in bread for tea
:ROFLMAO:

Yeah. I don't get why they can't splash out for some proper burger buns. Seeing a burger squashed between two slices of multigrain bread depresses me. Particularly when it looks like Dave's sat on it first.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It was in black and white that they would upload each night at 6pm, oh their poor flamily how i feel for them 🤭 yeah yeah promises promises, Sophie and Dave if you want to hang on to your sheep, you are going the wrong way about it!

Oh hang on it's up 45 mins late, tit i missed out being 1st again 🦕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tonight vlog is barneys first time on a swing? But I thought he had been on a swing every single day this year when they took him out but were unable to film as their legions of fans could find them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Last night’s vlog, when Barney wanted to stand and they both forced him to sit down again was pretty rough watching

And why does Dave have all those (surely expensive brand) weights but Barney doesn’t even have a wipe clean bib?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Daves video on instagram..why didn't hesay he's been reading tattle and that's where all the 'negativity' has come from 🙄🙄
More like people are giving you common sense advice and you don't want to hear it!

Reactions: 13
Sophie: "Blowing bubbles is Barneys favourite word"
Dave: "...and da da"

but sureeeeeee soph you've not glossed over dada being his first word.

Seeing Soph on that swing its now obvious to me how Barney was conceived...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s at Big Tesco because she needs more pouches. No Soaf, skip the baby food aisle and buy your son ACTUAL FOOD. Nothing wrong with pouches but when you are sat at home all day, they are a piss poor excuse for lazy parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not a parent so I don't know how healthy the pouches are, but I just can't stand her saying he has one pouch a day because that's life and its easy......YOU ARE BOTH UNEMPLOYED! Could you imagine if they had to have jobs and a baby like the rest of the world, they would have a breakdown.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm not a parent so I don't know how healthy the pouches are, but I just can't stand her saying he has one pouch a day because that's life and its easy......YOU ARE BOTH UNEMPLOYED! Could you imagine if they had to have jobs and a baby like the rest of the world, they would have a breakdown.
They could literally buy the Body Coach's book called wean in 15, and also the lean in 15 version for dave 🙄

Reactions: 12
Thumbs up for the pre recorded content 👍🏼

Another thumbs up for the moaning about their life being so hard so Barney gets pouches cos we can’t be arsed to cook. 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So I really don’t like to speak about people’s weight but I’m really confused by Dave.

At his size he should be able to shift a fair bit of weight pretty fast. I understand he said on his Instagram that he doesn’t wish to speak about it at the moment as he doesn’t want any negative comments but I don’t really understand what he expects. They constantly mention weight loss no one else but when questioned about it go on the defence. If you don’t want the whole weight loss topic to keep coming up it’s simple do your weight loss journey in private and stop banging on about it when you’ve got nothing to vlog that day.

I am a pretty standard size don’t really need to shift any weight just doing it to look a little better for my wedding and in 10 weeks just by eating a healthy diet, walking 10,000 steps a day and doing a workout 3 times a week I’ve lost a stone. And I work a 9-5 job I don’t know why these pair make weight loss sound like it’s the most difficult thing to do. My partner also works out and runs pretty much everyday and not once have I ever seen him need pre-workout and I can definitely confirm he is doing a hell of a lot more than Dave!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Last night’s vlog, when Barney wanted to stand and they both forced him to sit down again was pretty rough watching

And why does Dave have all those (surely expensive brand) weights but Barney doesn’t even have a wipe clean bib?
I mentioned to my OH that they keep putting a dribble bib on him at meal times and it is giving me the fear, surely they aren't designed for food mess?!

She’s at Big Tesco because she needs more pouches. No Soaf, skip the baby food aisle and buy your son ACTUAL FOOD. Nothing wrong with pouches but when you are sat at home all day, they are a piss poor excuse for lazy parenting.
Totally agree that the pouches are part of a bigger problem.

If Dave is ever going to lose the weight and keep it off they will have to start eating balanced meals together as a family. They really need to get themselves some recipe books and have a look through and see what appeals, Pinch of Nom and the aforementioned Lean In 15 would be a great start for them.

Remember when they told us how much they loved Hello Fresh (when they were paid to)?! Some boxes may be an idea to get them out of their comfort zone and start trying some new things.

That she will cook for her dog from scratch but not her baby is utter madness.

Dave should be doing all he can do ensure that his issues with food are not passed down to Barney but as it stands they are doing all the wrong things. They are both completely burying their heads in the sand over Dave's problems.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So I really don’t like to speak about people’s weight but I’m really confused by Dave.

At his size he should be able to shift a fair bit of weight pretty fast. I understand he said on his Instagram that he doesn’t wish to speak about it at the moment as he doesn’t want any negative comments but I don’t really understand what he expects. They constantly mention weight loss no one else but when questioned about it go on the defence. If you don’t want the whole weight loss topic to keep coming up it’s simple do your weight loss journey in private and stop banging on about it when you’ve got nothing to vlog that day.

I am a pretty standard size don’t really need to shift any weight just doing it to look a little better for my wedding and in 10 weeks just by eating a healthy diet, walking 10,000 steps a day and doing a workout 3 times a week I’ve lost a stone. And I work a 9-5 job I don’t know why these pair make weight loss sound like it’s the most difficult thing to do. My partner also works out and runs pretty much everyday and not once have I ever seen him need pre-workout and I can definitely confirm he is doing a hell of a lot more than Dave!
hit the nail on the head, the number of calories he must be consuming to not just maintain his current weight but also to gain (as he so clearly is - sorry Dave but you really can’t hide it) must be staggering

Surely he isn’t delulu enough to believe he’s just becoming a muscular Adonis

Reactions: 14
she will cook for her dog from scratch but not her baby is utter madness.

AGREE!! It doesn’t make any sense.

Dave you’ve made weight EVERYONES BUSINESS the minute you have tried to FINANCIALLY PROFIT FROM YOUR SO CALLED WEIGHT LOSS. The affiliate links, the encouragement to buy a weight loss chart from Etsy, promotion of muscle food and protein powder.

But, there is no weight loss. None of these things have helped you lose a pound and that is why you have ZERO sponsorships and have become a laughing stock.

You’ve turned your RENTED HOUSE GARAGE into a gym and it’s taken a year. In a year, you could have lose a huge amount of weight and you haven’t. No excuses

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Soaf - "we don't want to show the area" ...shows every inch of the park 🙄 Also, i'm sorry but if i was there with my child and seen her climbing the equipment whilst being timed i would give serious evils lmao. The park trip was purely for Soaf cause she has the mental age of a 5 year old.

• Haha
These people seem to have a real issue with food prep don’t they. Like her batch cooking and eating the same tit everyday is so weird for someone who literally has all the time in the world.

I can understand the odd pouch for when on the go, odd tea here and there but they literally do nothing all day. Not just one of them is at home. TWO FUNCTIONING GROWN ADULTS ARE AT HOME ALL DAY and they can’t cook a bleeping meal.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm just continually dumbfounded by the things that come out of her mouth.

She gives Barney 'at least one' pouch a day 'because life'? What bleeping life?! Both of them at home 24/7 and she doesn't have the time to cook fresh food for the baby she's always longed for?!

Batch cooks fresh food for the dog with absolutely zero problems, though.

I mean, just let that really sink in...! 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.