Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the legs that got me too. They're absolute tree trunks. And I don't say that to be a cow, it's actually true.

He's really got to be pushing 30 stone now. Surely she must have noticed this is the biggest he's ever been?!
Good luck getting through the turnstile at Disney let alone on any of the rides. Jeez, he'd capsize the boat trying to get on small world the size he is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good luck getting through the turnstile at Disney let alone on any of the rides. Jeez, he'd capsize the boat trying to get on small world the size he is now.
I haven't seen the good ER name on this thread in a while. I had started to think your Sloth-loathin' days were behind you! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s a guy I have followed for years in the “disney community”. He was severely overweight like Dave. He tried to get on one of the new rides and the restraints wouldn’t go down, he couldn’t ride it. The shame and embarrassment really got to him and he made it his mission to lose the weight so it never happened again. He lost the weight and got on the ride.

thing is, the same happened to Dave. If obviously wasn’t a wake up call for him which is really concerning. He tried to claim it was because his calf muscles were so big” from working out. Absolutely pathetic. What is it going to take then Dave?? Diabetes? A heart attack?? Please, enlighten us.
Stop trying to bleeping “bulk” when you need to lose about 10 stone beforehand. The pair of them need to start living in the real world. Not running away to florida for a bleeping month!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The way things are going (rapidly downhill) they need to seriously up their game, they will always have some loyal fans who will stick by them but as we have seen on here, folks are starting to turn against them.......what a shame........NOT!!

Sophie or Dave, go and find yourself a job, you can still carry on doing YouTube part-time ;) otherwise in 10 years time you will still have absolutely nothing to call your own, no savings, no house and will probably be back home living with Mummy, surely this is not future you want for Barney?

Reactions: 15
There’s a guy I have followed for years in the “disney community”. He was severely overweight like Dave. He tried to get on one of the new rides and the restraints wouldn’t go down, he couldn’t ride it. The shame and embarrassment really got to him and he made it his mission to lose the weight so it never happened again. He lost the weight and got on the ride.

thing is, the same happened to Dave. If obviously wasn’t a wake up call for him which is really concerning. He tried to claim it was because his calf muscles were so big” from working out. Absolutely pathetic. What is it going to take then Dave?? Diabetes? A heart attack?? Please, enlighten us.
Stop trying to bleeping “bulk” when you need to lose about 10 stone beforehand. The pair of them need to start living in the real world. Not running away to florida for a bleeping month!!!!
Urmmm it wasn't a wakeup call cos its not dave's fault that these rides can't handle his hench, muscly, rockstar calves!!!! Duh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slave to Soaf “be careful please you’re only in slippers” *picking up a weight* 😂 says the professional either bare foot or in his crocs!

And the sex noises from him when he was opening them, well ripping them open like a child 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
TBF tho she’s probably getting some sort of money off government for having a child.. and then another which they’re planning.

Reactions: 2
I think we've all missed the main thing about the vlog
Dave got a new outfit
He now has
The sproutfit
The gray tracksuit
The red shorts
The blue t-shirt
A gifted top from magical day appral
And the blue knitted tent

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Dave lost 10 stone he'd still be obese, I've been with a man that was 25 stone and he was no where near Dave's size, he was a couple of inches taller but c'mon... Dave's easily pushing 30 stone, congrats Dave you've made it to documentary size fat. Again I don't feel any sympathy for him any more so I don't care if he sees this and thinks it's mean.. he's so used to people enabling him it's about time he heard the facts, he has a bunch of obviously not quite the brightest crayon in the box teenagers watching him, it's irresponsible that he's sending out a message that he's "fit and healthy" at the size he is. There's a petition to get Eugenia cooney deplatformed for being severely underweight and sending out the message to teenagers and young kids that she's healthy, Dave is doing the same thing but on the opposite side of the scale. He should be ashamed of himself.

Reactions: 17
Slave to Soaf “be careful please you’re only in slippers” *picking up a weight* 😂 says the professional either bare foot or in his crocs!

And the sex noises from him when he was opening them, well ripping them open like a child 🤢🤢🤢
He was trying to be the Incredible Hulk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When he’s walking around the weight parcels, the legs are unreal, the flab on them is wobbling about and moving up and down. I’ve never seen anything like it! Looks like he’s put on about 5 stone since Disney tbh

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The way things are going (rapidly downhill) they need to seriously up their game, they will always have some loyal fans who will stick by them but as we have seen on here, folks are starting to turn against them.......what a shame........NOT!!

Sophie or Dave, go and find yourself a job, you can still carry on doing YouTube part-time ;) otherwise in 10 years time you will still have absolutely nothing to call your own, no savings, no house and will probably be back home living with Mummy, surely this is not future you want for Barney?
That’s what I can’t understand about them, surely the money they may be making now is only enough to sustain their current lifestyle? What are they going to do in the future when YouTube dries up? What kind of future are they hoping to provide for Barney when they’re flamily won’t sustain that forever?

Reactions: 10
When he’s walking around the weight parcels, the legs are unreal, the flab on them is wobbling about and moving up and down. I’ve never seen anything like it! Looks like he’s put on about 5 stone since Disney tbh
I’m actually shocked by those legs !! That PT is an absolute joke not having him doing cardio ! It’s actually hard to watch

Reactions: 7
It’s mad to think that my weight like most people goes up and down in lbs and I can feel the different I’ve I’ve lost/gained a few. Daves equivalent to that is probably going up or down (mainly up) in stone.

I wonder if his parents have tried to help him? I wonder if he tells them they are trolls if they give advice.

Reactions: 9
It’s mad to think that my weight like most people goes up and down in lbs and I can feel the different I’ve I’ve lost/gained a few. Daves equivalent to that is probably going up or down (mainly up) in stone.

I wonder if his parents have tried to help him? I wonder if he tells them they are trolls if they give advice.
I was thinking his parents have funded the weight lifting stuff
He’s probs sold them a story that he needs it to lose weight and to work with his PT
He looks about 3 stone heavier than the semi naked pic he posted when he was starting this new weight loss journey

Yep can totally relate to this, during the first lockdown i had piled on a few lbs, i never actually weighed myself but my clothes were feeling rather snug to say the least, so i cut out all the crap food and got back on my treadmill, within a few weeks things things were back to normal.

I don't understand Dave, it's just so simple, cut back on the calories, do plenty of cardio and have some willpower, i bet his parents have been worried sick about him over the past few years.
Dave stop being so stubborn and take in all the advice you are given, all people ever wanted to do was help you.....not sure your about your loving wife tho 🙄

Reactions: 11
I have full on visions of Sophie and daves management contacting various villa companies in florida to try and get them a gifted stay for a month, because that's how these people get free trips, it's often managers approaching companies not the companies approaching them.

I hope to go no one is stupid enough to gift these people a stay somewhere
Inagine the state of a villa after them living there for a month 😐

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She'd probably be a better villa vlogger than she is a Disney vlogger, we all now how they love a 'lazy morning', then some 'time at the pool' and then an early night in front of the telly. It would be Soaf's perfect holiday, never leaving the house.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.