Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have full on visions of Sophie and daves management contacting various villa companies in florida to try and get them a gifted stay for a month, because that's how these people get free trips, it's often managers approaching companies not the companies approaching them.

I hope to go no one is stupid enough to gift these people a stay somewhere
Inagine the state of a villa after them living there for a month 😐
God i don't think i could handle the look of smugness on their faces if they should announce a gifted stay :mad: well at least the accommodation won't be covered in dog hair and drool!

Reactions: 5
God i don't think i could handle the look of smugness on their faces if they should announce a gifted stay :mad: well at least the accommodation won't be covered in dog hair and drool!
I could see then releasing a pin even if they got gifted a stay, then wait for the pin to sell and once its sold announce the trip.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I think they should try staying for 2 weeks in a villa first. They are only ever used to Florida as being in a “Disney bubble” ie. literally only staying on site in Disney for two weeks. Staying in a villa is very different. There’s no “mouse keeping”. Dave doesn’t have enough clothes for a week nevermind a month. The time difference from their family and friends, how are they going to get around for a month? Is soohie going to drive? Are they going to get Ubers for a month??? They will have to make regular trips to Walmart (and we all know what happened last time Dave went to Walmart) they’ll probably have to buy American SIM cards for their phones. So much to think about.

Reactions: 12
I could see then releasing a pin even if they got gifted a stay, then wait for the pin to sell and once its sold announce the trip.
Oh 💯 there will be a pin and i think it will be sooner rather than later especially as there will soon be more people returning back to work, exploitation at its finest!

Reactions: 4
Oh 💯 there will be a pin and i think it will be sooner rather than later especially as there will soon be more people returning back to work, exploitation at its finest!
They'll release a pin and a mug separately u reckon and then also have them together as a bundle option (must are extremely cheap to get made) probably have something stupid on it like part of the flamily 🙄

Reactions: 5
They'll release a pin and a mug separately u reckon and then also have them together as a bundle option (must are extremely cheap to get made) probably have something stupid on it like part of the flamily 🙄
Don’t give them ideas 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she likes to say things for ‘shock’ value and then it will never be revisited again. It’s all part of her bellend bragging that she does. Look at me, able to go and spend a month in Florida, aren’t you all jealous of me. She is so desperate to be in a position where people are jealous of her.

....but people just aren’t buying it because we see them on a daily basis and it just doesn’t connect with their lifestyle.
Her priorities are just demented because she has no identity. She is so used to copying others than she isn’t able to carve a life for herself. Her and Dave would NEVER make enough money in the real world to live the life she wants (they have zero qualification or work skills) and so she sees YouTube as her only way to ‘make it big’. But her laziness works against her.

I’d much rather spend my HARD EARNED WAGE on a holiday that I’ve worked for and that I can enjoy GUILT Free, than to sit on my lazy owl eyed arse in Florida, from a trip I’ve scammed people for money to achieve, whilst my husband floats like shamu in the pool and is barely able to play football with my son

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good luck to them with yet another pin launch. The last one barely sold enough to get a train to Gatwick Airport let alone a holiday in Florida. Can't see anyone getting that excited about another one. Yes, they'll sell a couple of dozen but the days of them raising £10k with one pin sale are long gone. They're yesterday's news but The Bellend and the Slave are too far up their own arseholes to realise.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m finding it laughable because I know they will have tunnel vision on the Disney parks and not focus on anything else that Orlando or Florida have to offer. The Disney parks are fun but I’d be a bit bored of them after visiting every day for a month, especially with a toddler that will limit what they can do if family don’t come with them. I personally find it part of Orlando’s charm that there’s always something different happening somewhere.

ETA- I meant this to sound like it’ll be Disney parks, do the bare minimum, lounge in the villa for most of the day, when they could be doing more and seeing more

I thought they made like 8k on the last sale?
I really think people will buy the pins, some of their followers are weird- and they'll think they're doing it for Barney 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
So I gave in and watched the video from last night.

Two parts concern me;
- when she leaves Barney to get the nappy and he clearly is about to smash a camera on his head, why does she not take it off him?
- When she is sifting through her gifted weaning items (buy your own tit hun) and Barney was eating his rusk, both of them fail to see that Chip has snuck right under her nose and is after the risk. He then manages to get it from Barney, either by Barney dropping it or taking it from him. Surely this is a joke?! Can’t your baby even have a snack in bleeping peace?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I really think people will buy the pins, some of their followers are weird- and they'll think they're doing it for Barney 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I think so too, Mary will probably buy £100 worth to help them out. I'm curious to know how many people who actually watch their videos like them and how many watch to see what the latest car crash is 😂😂 she 100% thinks she's the new jade, it's laughable they're on completely different levels, jade has almost 4x the amount of subs as them for a start and 3x as many views and her views will go up as Sophies goes down. I honestly think if the people who don't like them or watch them anymore unsubbed they'd have about 5 left 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So they made £8k from the pin sale where they ‘donated’ 10% to charity but the one after that, the dinosaur one, didn’t do as well at all.
Some American viewers may not buy one now because a few have commented that theirs never arrived and then at the same time, Soaf randomly found some to sell!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Also can we talk about that bleeping hair? 😂😂😂 Her curls are honestly how I used to wear mine when I was in primary school thinking I was it with my little princess hair 😂😂 also if I was part of that brand I'd be dropping her a little messege to ask if she insists on using our product please wash your hair first, I wouldn't touch that product if its gonna make my hair look like I've thrown a chip fryer over it

• Haha

Two parts concern me;
- when she leaves Barney to get the nappy and he clearly is about to smash a camera on his head, why does she not take it off him?
- When she is sifting through her gifted weaning items (buy your own tit hun) and Barney was eating his rusk, both of them fail to see that Chip has snuck right under her nose and is after the risk. He then manages to get it from Barney, either by Barney dropping it or taking it from him. Surely this is a joke?! Can’t your baby even have a snack in bleeping peace?!
I hated that part of the vlog, once again she was dangling things in Barney's face, failing to notice that he is reaching for them, then snatching them away. Prior to that he was enjoying the textures of the tissue paper, that was inevitably taken away quickly too.

How he will develop the motor skills to hold his gifted cutlery is anyone's guess if his mother refuses to let him hold anything other than snacks.

• Sad

Two parts concern me;
AGREE!
Why can’t they buy their only child what he needs?? It’s so sad for him that his useless parents wait for things to be gifted for him!
GET A JOB you idiots!!! I wish I could pick and choose where my tax money went because it wouldn’t go to these two lazy fat twats!
And chip eating a rusk?! They obviously don’t give a tit about their first born son either!

Moana?! Again! There are other Disney films Soaf you absolute moron! Poor Barney

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So they made £8k from the pin sale where they ‘donated’ 10% to charity but the one after that, the dinosaur one, didn’t do as well at all.
Some American viewers may not buy one now because a few have commented that theirs never arrived and then at the same time, Soaf randomly found some to sell!
It’s the Depop scam all over again. What the actual duck these two need reported for fraud

• Angry
“COME FOR ME IN THE COMMENTS...”

Alright tough man, how about you actually let comments come through and not hiding them like Dave is trying to hide that extra 5 stone he’s gained 😂

Soaf, this MIGHT shock you, but babies can’t communicate the need for Moana everyday. Your kid laughs at literally anything (such as you dangling your dirty hair near his face) so Im sure he’d enjoy some teletubbies too. He’s already got teletubbies for parents so at least it’s familiar

@disneys I would say we need your round up but these two chumps have been boring as duck lately

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My husband and I before the pandemic had been going to Florida and Disney World once a year since 2013, we are also Annual pass holders at DLP. We both work really hard for our holidays and it would really pee me off to see these two get any gifted anything for a Florida holiday. It also bugs me that they seem to know nothing about Disney and don't keep up with the news and goings on when there has been so much going on since lockdown and there has been so much they could have talked about, they are just so damn lazy and undeserving 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.