Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With out this sounding weird she could mash down some of chips food and feed that to barney it will be like a turkey dinner pouch

Reactions: 7
Thing I don’t get is in those shopping run down hauls, they must hide some food . . No way is he fat on eating a diet of what they buy (hardly anything). I’d love to see a receipt of their purchases to see if they’ve stored anything away beforehand. It just doesn’t make sense....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thing I don’t get is in those shopping run down hauls, they must hide some food . . No way is he fat on eating a diet of what they buy (hardly anything). I’d love to see a receipt of their purchases to see if they’ve stored anything away beforehand. It just doesn’t make sense....
I reckon the good chaps of Deliveroo are pedalling their legs off, biking Dave's *actual* dinner to him every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pouches for your baby when you are literally at home all day everyday. What the hell. When she's making Chips meals she could make Barney's and freeze them. Can't get over how thick she is

Reactions: 20
Pouches for your baby when you are literally at home all day everyday. What the hell. When she's making Chips meals she could make Barney's and freeze them. Can't get over how thick she is
Lazy 😆 FML they’re being paid to do pretty much feck all.

Reactions: 8
Lazy 😆 FML they’re being paid to do pretty much feck all.
Makes me so angry they get a sustainable (apparently) wage for being the laziest people I've ever watched, they have so much opportunity and they can't even bring themselves to meal prep, a basic thing even full time working mum's make time to do

Reactions: 10
Makes me so angry they get a sustainable (apparently) wage for being the laziest people I've ever watched, they have so much opportunity and they can't even bring themselves to meal prep, a basic thing even full time working mum's make time to do
I’ve got a nearly 6 month old and 2 dogs and I’m home alone every day & am managing to make fresh meals for my baby as we’ve started weaning already. It’s just a joke.

I’ve got a nearly 6 month old and 2 dogs and I’m home alone every day & am managing to make fresh meals for my baby as we’ve started weaning already. It’s just a joke.
I use to love making all the meals up and freezing them then as they got older giving them mini portions of my dinner

They’ve never really shown much of their food shops. I’d say it’s quite rare actually so they definitely are buying waaaaay more food than they show and definitely hide the ‘bad stuff.’ I remember when they had loads of Iceland TGI food on the freezer but tried to hide it. They are proper sneaky like that. They shop at Aldi, pretend to shop at Tesco so they get ads but also top up shop at co op (mostly for a massive Mac and cheese) and I bet he eats shitloads.

It’s all image image image. Shocked she doesn’t try and say she shops at Ocado 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see there's a TV show called you are what you eat looking for 'contestants'. This would be perfect for Dave & may also help him become a famous actor!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The swing scene stressed me out. Why was no one standing behind the swing seeing as there were two of them. I was worried he might get flung into the back of it.

Reactions: 5
I think they should try staying for 2 weeks in a villa first. They are only ever used to Florida as being in a “Disney bubble” ie. literally only staying on site in Disney for two weeks. Staying in a villa is very different. There’s no “mouse keeping”. Dave doesn’t have enough clothes for a week nevermind a month. The time difference from their family and friends, how are they going to get around for a month? Is soohie going to drive? Are they going to get Ubers for a month??? They will have to make regular trips to Walmart (and we all know what happened last time Dave went to Walmart) they’ll probably have to buy American SIM cards for their phones. So much to think about.
We go for 3wks to a month at a time, and just use our allowance from three. So they could do that.

Unless she drives they will find being in a villa very difficult as most villas are around 3/5miles from shops etc.

Reactions: 4
I see there's a TV show called you are what you eat looking for 'contestants'. This would be perfect for Dave & may also help him become a famous actor!
Ew, I don’t fancy watching Gillian McKeith prodding around Daves massive log 💩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Soaf - "we don't want to show the area" ...shows every inch of the park 🙄 Also, i'm sorry but if i was there with my child and seen her climbing the equipment whilst being timed i would give serious evils lmao. The park trip was purely for Soaf cause she has the mental age of a 5 year old.
I've figured out why she shows every inch of the park! It's Wheelock Hall Farm (where they went for the pumpkin Insta photo). So ONCE AGAIN, NOT IN THEIR LOCAL AREA AND BREAKING LOCKDOWN RULES. Soph. You have been caught. :cool:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They definitely do hide it! And I assume they live on Mcds every day. I’m sure once when they were emptying shopping you could just see the tiny corner of a Cadbury’s bag of chocolates. I assume they have loads hidden away that’s why it’s so pathetic to show this healthy food they always get.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've figured out why she shows every inch of the park! It's Wheelock Hall Farm (where they went for the pumpkin Insta photo). So ONCE AGAIN, NOT IN THEIR LOCAL AREA AND BREAKING LOCKDOWN RULES. Soph. You have been caught. :cool:
She seems like such a snob, she prob thinks that the parks near to her house are probably too ‘rough’ for her to go to (she probably prefers her mum or her sisters area). Also, heaven forbid she’d run into any local mums she may have to interact with. That’s probably why we only see her out out with Dave.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why they don’t try being completely honest about everything, especially in regards to eating and their shopping. We see right through them and it just makes it worse.
Sad that two 30 year olds won’t even hold themselves accountable for what they eat and Dave for his lack of weight loss, despite like previous posters have said, profiting off if. He only liked to talk about it when he’d got a promo or whatever with a brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My friend who is over 40 bmi has had her jab now, is Dave not having one as he’s not registered to a docs? That’s an easy click bait title, they could literally film the whole thing on the car on the way there then on the way back. Although probably capture the faces of the volunteers who wonder why they have brought a dog and baby, family visit to the vaccine centre

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.