Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soaf is a body positive, dress enthusiast now! Is there any bandwagon she doesn't jump on? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll say it again, she’s trying to carbon copy Toby and roo with her body positivity and dress enthusiast status or the corner are

Reactions: 6
Sophie and Dave #24 - both stuck in a fantasy, they think changing their Insta bios gives them personality!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am PISSING myself at that reel. What the duck is happening. When she smacks her own arse, and does that thing with her leg 😂😂😂 I do that thing with my leg when I'm joking about with my bf about finally shaving my legs haha. I mean it's a good reel FOR HER but it's ammiture as duck LIKE HER!!! I'm off to watch it again, soooo funny

Also letting chip jump all over the place when you just know the jeans are going back, you will not see her wear those pink jeans ever again. They have far too much personality for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I am PISSING myself at that reel. What the duck is happening. When she smacks her own arse, and does that thing with her leg 😂😂😂 I do that thing with my leg when I'm joking about with my bf about finally shaving my legs haha. I mean it's a good reel FOR HER but it's ammiture as duck LIKE HER!!! I'm off to watch it again, soooo funny

Also letting chip jump all over the place when you just know the jeans are going back, you will not see her wear those pink jeans ever again. They have far too much personality for her
Looks like she's recreating the asda advert where they tap their pockets

Whats more annoying is half these jeans will just be returned anyway
Not to mention I've seen so many influencers do a reel or a video of new look jeans
And the exact same style of jeans as well

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tbf I have started using Klama its quite good and I haven't bought anything for ages so don't know what fits. I assume they just reduce your bill if you send it back? I work solidly full time, manage to keep my home clean (with a new cat) and cook! So don't feel too bad. I have the cash id rather just use this for now incase I suddenly need cash if my office reopens... I think the jeans suit her, but agree that well probably never see them again.

Reactions: 3
Looks like she's recreating the asda advert where they tap their pockets

Whats more annoying is half these jeans will just be returned anyway
Not to mention I've seen so many influencers do a reel or a video of new look jeans
And the exact same style of jeans as well
Well obviously, the idea has to come from somewhere you don't expect soaf to have her own ideas do you?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Dress enthusiast “ and doing an advert for jeans....l.l.l oooookkaaayyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbf I have started using Klama its quite good and I haven't bought anything for ages so don't know what fits. I assume they just reduce your bill if you send it back? I work solidly full time, manage to keep my home clean (with a new cat) and cook! So don't feel too bad. I have the cash id rather just use this for now incase I suddenly need cash if my office reopens... I think the jeans suit her, but agree that well probably never see them again.
Notice how she's said "were" in all her stories for then. Definetely went back haha

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I use Klarna too, it is ace! Get to order multiple different sizes of things and return what you don't want to keep. But of course it is Soph's dream because it means it gives her content about purchasing items straight away (but then actually returning them) 😂

I use Klarna because 1. I get massive mum guilt at ordering anything for myself so it breaks it up a little 2.i ALWAYS send stuff back because I love it on the site then hate it on myself but as soon as I've decided what I'm keeping I pay it all off straight away. It's really useful for that and for people who can't afford stuff outright

Forwarded it to new look, bought 5 pairs but only keeping 3, lets her dog jump all over her for everyone to see 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Forwarded it to new look, bought 5 pairs but only keeping 3, lets her dog jump all over her for everyone to see 🤷‍♀️
She should get refused a refund for it being covered in dog hair in my opinion

ETA just watched the slog.. the Hoover was absolutely vile, there's no way that only after one day hoovering... Mingers

Reactions: 10
None of those jeans look great on her. It really chops her body in two. It doesn’t matter though because she will return all of them.
I do like the jeans and I will probably buy a pair but no way am I going to swipe up on her stories.

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, first time poster! I honestly was surprised, I actually enjoyed that reel, thought it was good content 🤷🏻‍♀️ If only she could actually keep that up then i’d actually watch her vlogs!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.