Sophie and Dave #23 Sophs head is all Florida dreams, she’s killing Dave with icecreams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie doesn’t post him at all and he hides his size when he posts. I scrolled back to a year ago and he was smaller then than he is now.

Sophie has even removed him from her bio (?)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He is incapable of listening to advice that doesn’t paint him to be some kind of champion bodybuilder. Yes, you can lose a lot of weight by lifting weights but that’s a very slow process and doesn’t address the obvious binge eating disorder Dave has. The fact he still believes he can drink monster, eat chocolate and these ridiculous foods shows that he has no interest in actually facing his super morbid obesity head on. He wants to mask it, hide and let me tell you. He might lose weight... but it will all come back to haunt him when his visceral fat is through the roof. How can you video your flabby arms and be proud!

Soaf is watching this man eat himself to death like a ticking time bomb. Enjoy Disney when your husbands in a morgue Soaf. When Barney has no father around. Maybe then you will remember that time you brought home McDonald’s, offered him constant junk food and sabotaged him every step of the way

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What I really am trying to figure out is what do they actually do all day? Even if they were filming and editing for a few hours and in the gem/walk for an hour what else do they do? They don’t seem to be interested in anything or not that they let on, no interest in TV shows, other vlogs, cooking, reading, DIY...anything! So what do they do to pass the time?

Reactions: 14
What I really am trying to figure out is what do they actually do all day? Even if they were filming and editing for a few hours and in the gem/walk for an hour what else do they do? They don’t seem to be interested in anything or not that they let on, no interest in TV shows, other vlogs, cooking, reading, DIY...anything! So what do they do to pass the time?
I imagine them to be like Denise and Dave in Royle Family, just slob in front of the tv while the baby is strapped in the car seat on the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He walks to the Co-op every day and eats loads of junk just don’t show it on the video. I don’t care what they say, editing takes a bit of time but not a whole day, nothing like the strenuous full time job gives you. They just make Barney sleep and then they lounge on the bed or sofa. They could be doing some really nice healthy vegetable growin in boxes outside in their garden to show Barney how to eat healthy and where his food comes from, but oh no. . They feed him pouches. Lazy 🦆’s.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
He walks to the Co-op every day and eats loads of junk just don’t show it on the video. I don’t care what they say, editing takes a bit of time but not a whole day, nothing like the strenuous full time job gives you. They just make Barney sleep and then they lounge on the bed or sofa. They could be doing some really nice healthy vegetable growin in boxes outside in their garden to show Barney how to eat healthy and where his food comes from, but oh no. . They feed him pouches. Lazy 🦆’s.
Especially when most are 10mins long. How long would that take to edit? I just don’t understand how you can do nothing for weeks on end? How are they even considered influencers when they don’t influence anything as they don’t do anything. They even haven’t updated the ”about“ section of their channel since Barney was born!

Reactions: 11
It’s like they kid themselves into thinking they have this amazing ‘job free’ life. Oh look at us, able to live without jobs like YOU peasants. Look at us, so happy and grateful #blessed ... we are going to do all these great things because we are so lucky...

But the harsh reality is, they are both physically unhealthy (Nobody will tell me Soaf has a healthy diet...), terrible approach to parenting because they just cannot be bothered, mentally insane and delusional, obsessed with their ‘image’ of being two squeaky clean teens like bloody something out of High school musical and both do not have a single shred of work ethic to make their family successful and have a stable future.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don’t understand how you can do nothing for weeks on end?
Literally this! How do they sit around doing nothing all day? I badly fractured my ankle and needed surgery in January so had to spend 10 weeks completely off work and now slowly returning, i can’t cope with how little I’m doing and I’m physically not able to do more. They must be so bored everyday

Reactions: 10
So she's now a dress enthusiast not a tea fanatic any more. Literally never known so many bio changes 🤣 she just has zero identity
20210405_090029.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I find it admirable that so many on here offer up weight loss advice to Dave.

I also find it baffling 😂. You are all pissing in the wind. The fat buffoon has no interest in losing weight and even less interest in taking any advice. From anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe she meant dressing gown enthusiast!!!

they 💯 just sit on their phones all day ... probably in separate rooms
Do you not think sometimes on the vlogs one of them will say something like ‘oh I kicked off the living room door today ‘ and the other one like ‘omg did you’ ....... it’s like they don’t know what each other are doing but I’m like ffs your in the same bungalow all day together

I think other than interacting for the vlog I don’t think they spend much time talking together or interacting at all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Sophie and Dave #24: fakery fanatics and lazy slob enthusiasts..their bios never last

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.